• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Decade of Play on PlayStation Store Email

protonion

I share a trophy with just one person!

W9H0mJI.jpg

Who are you?
And more people should play this incredible game.

Spinky

I knew this was probably my most-played game, but Jesus Christ.

C7r-2owXgAUnBlL.jpg

That is an insane amount of time, especially for me.

hydruxo

Sony is so inconsistent with how they choose to send out emails like this. Sometimes I'll get them, sometimes I won't. There's no rhyme or reason it seems.

Rocket league is my top, unsurprisingly. I was shocked how much time I've spent on rogue galaxy without completing it. 43 hours. I really need to finish that.

Uzukii

Banned
I'd love to know what my stats are. As pitiful as they might be compared to others on here. Only 1 platinum trophy (FFXIII-2), only 13 friends on PSN, whom I never play anything with or talk to. Hours played online, probably less than 100, unless it counts FF14. In 2016 I really got into Disgaea 5(?) and hours played probably around 120. I bet the game I put the most hours into overall would be Witcher 3 because of that awful bug it had where the clock kept running in sleep mode. If not Witcher 3 it'd probably be Disgaea 4 or Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

phant0m

I'd love to know what my stats are. As pitiful as they might be compared to others on here. Only 1 platinum trophy (FFXIII-2), only 13 friends on PSN, whom I never play anything with or talk to. Hours played online, probably less than 100, unless it counts FF14. In 2016 I really got into Disgaea 5(?) and hours played probably around 120. I bet the game I put the most hours into overall would be Witcher 3 because of that awful bug it had where the clock kept running in sleep mode. If not Witcher 3 it'd probably be Disgaea 4 or Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

I have 1,915 trophies and 0 platinums. I am the anti-completionist!

Bummed I didn't get one of these =/

U2NUMB

As a stat freak .. on one hand I am happy Sony actually has some sort of tracking. On the other hand why the hell is this not part of our profiles like Steam or Xbox One and even Nintendo lets you track game time.

I would love a full system including stats like X1 for each game but time played would be my #1 request.. at a system level.. profile level. Make it happen sony.

Also in the US so no email for me :(

Metalmarc

I'm pretty sure the stats are wrong, i know i dont like playing online at all, and have barley touched it in all these years but it says only 2 hours online gaming, i know that cant be right because when i was on the sick a few years ago me and my gf decided to co-op through saints row 3 together online for about a week or two at least 1.5 hours a night, gta V again wth her for about half hour sessions for about a month,mthen we have been game sharing on the ps4 at least 4-5 hours worth since she got her ps4 in feb.

rmanthorp

This is real upsetting

Sony should just let everyone get these details on their site - seemingly randomly sending them out via email... BUMMER

People still getting them or have some of us just missed out then??

I changed my settings to opt in to promo mails last night but still no e-mail - have I missed the boat?
Really annoyed if so. These stats should be freely available not just sent to us once a decade.

Top Bottom