• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Decade of Play on PlayStation Store Email

Lichter

Just got the e-mail (French account) my PlayStation activity log is so ridiculous, my most played game is Minecraft Vita Edition with 234 hours (which I've never played, my brother used to play it).

Hopefully Sony will implement an activity log in the next PS4 update.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Just got the e-mail (French account) my PlayStation activity log is so ridiculous, my most played game is Minecraft Vita Edition with 234 hours (which I've never played, my brother used to play it).

Seriously. If they are able to harvest this datas, they could us let access it.

This is rather in-depth. Why hasn't Sony made this available for users to view freely? I love looking at old trophies from way back from time to time to recall what I was doing in life. This would be even better.

JawzPause

s3Z3oaQ.jpg
😮
I knew i played a lot of cod 4 when i was in high school but fuck me

Bauer91

And here I taught I was special for getting this e-mail as I've had my account since EU PS3 launch, which was exactly 10 years ago.

Tiechie

Neo Member
Joined on 10th of may 2007.

Hours of online play clocked up 1548, putting me in the top 1%.

Game I've put the most hours into is, Call of duty: Modern warfare. With 767 hours played.

In 2016 I really got into The Division, with 139 hours played.

My trophy cabinet is 1 platinum, 79 golds, 350 silver and 1882 bronze. Putting me in the top 1%.

Rarest trophy is Arided from Gundemonium Recollection. Trophy description: Defeat Slayer while destroying only the main body. I share this trophy with 300 other players.

I have 144 games in my digital collection which is only 3% of all games on PSN.

DieH@rd

Banned
I think that some hour timings are borked. Maybe they count the time when higher state of Rest Mode is active [while console is downloading stuff] if the game is "active".

Kalentan

How do you get even get these emails? I'm signed up for all of Sony's stuff and been signed up since the early days of PS3. :(

Hustler

I'm depressed I've never gotten any cool emails like this. I'm in the US and signed up to the newsletter last year.

Rckstar

Haha same for me. My little brother played 344 h minecraft on my vita. Would have been nice to see my actual most played game :/

Can't believe my most played game on PSN is Smacdown Vs Raw 2009 with 207 hours played of all games lol.

Seems like I signed up when I was 11 years old.

Nice to finally get a number on my digital games. I have apparently 255 games (400 something on steam).

I wish we could have an activity log in the console, I love reading this kind of stats.

Online play: 191hrs - top 27%
Game I've put the most hours into: Driveclub - 219hrs
In 2016 I really got into: Ryu Ga Gotoku 5 Yume Kanaeshi Mono - 59hrs
Trophy cabinet: 9 plat, 115 gold, 417 silver, 1766 bronze - top 1%
Rarest Trophy: You've seen it all - shared with 4 other players
Number of digital games in library: 355

Neonep

This thread shows me how old my PSN is. I feel like if you have anything prior to May 2007 then you are a Playstation faithful.

So, turns out my most played game in 2016 is Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 >_>

Well, considering it's my 'mash buttons while listening to podcast/review/lp" game, not surprised.

Thud

Most played game of 2016 is Demon's Souls with 74 hours. This would make sense.

Most played game is Persona 4 golden with 210 hours, which doesn't make sense. I had a savefile with about 150 hours for three playtroughs.

This is fun!

PSN membership started:
23 March 2007

Online play: 28hrs - top 53%
-> hahaha yes this is how much I don't care about competitive online play.

Game I've put the most hours into: Life with Playstation - 993 hours
-> OMG I got screwed here by all that folding I was doing lol

In 2016 I really got into: No Man's Sky - 141 hours
-> fuck was it really that long? I wish half of that were post patch :/

Trophy cabinet: 11 plat, 174 gold, 717 silver, 3374 bronze - top 1%
Rarest Trophy: guardian of life (from psycho-pass mandatory happyness) shared with 345 other players
-> Whhhhat no. Not that shitty game. I got like two trophies in it. My first and last visual novel, what am awful excuse for a game genre.
I hope more people play it so that it gets above my aquanauts memories platinum trophy.

Number of digital games in library: 510 (8% of the whole PS store)

Deimo5

I didn't realise I had 514 hours in Top Spin 4 lol, my most played game (Current gen Top Spin when).
188 hours for Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator in 2016 makes more sense.

Melchiah

They took their time to provide the stats to European customers. Here's mine.

220C14I.jpg
P4QLpwR.jpg

Unfortunately, they aren't quite right. My actual gameplay time in Destiny is 596 hours, and my rarest trophy is WipEout Disciple, followed by Resogun's Midleveling crisis & Took this thing on a test flight, and Driveclub platinum. Disappointing.

Endo Punk

It's all wholly inaccurate. Most of the stats look like they actually started on PS4 with trophy rarity and the activity from PS+ only which is a damn shame. I like psnprofiles stats better.

LX4haKX.jpg

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
To bad I stopped getting emails from them like a year ago. I get no promo/deal emails anymore just my transactions. I really wish Sony fixed this issue.

Same. Think its cause im a child account or whatever the fuck i dont get these types of emails, id love to see this

Mine are all wrong, but I'll post them anyway:

https://twitter.com/Triggerhappytel/status/844997889176801283?s=09

I don't play a lot of online multiplayer but I'm certain I've done more than 25 hours playing online - I've played Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne all online, as well as put a lot of hours into MAG, Killzone 2 and Battlefield 1943. I only played Uncharted 4 through once on hard, and never touched the multiplayer. Probably have done 20 hours at most with that game, not 55 hours. And I definitely played a lot of Demon's Souls, but I'm fairly sure the in-game clock in Dragon's Dogma had me down at around 130 hours by the time I'd finished with it. I'll have to check this out later.

Basically, I like stats but I don't trust any of these are accurate so they're kind of meaningless.

Edit - fuck, can't get the photos to work. I'll have to try tomorrow from my work PC. Bloody phone.

I fixed my images. This is definitely all wrong.

It says I've done 25 hours online. Even if I assume this is only since I've had a PS+ membership it's still wong as I played the entirety of Dark Souls online, which took me about 60 hours, I think. I've had PS+ since mid-2011, besides a lapse once of a few days.

It says I played Uncharted 4 for 55 hours, which is nonsense as I played it through only once, on Hard. I'd estimate my playtime was closer to 20 hours, or a third of that time it's suggesting. The only thing I can think of is that it's including time in suspend mode.

Lastly, it says my most time spent with a single game is 95 hours with Demon's Souls. While it's definitely among my most played, I checked last night and the in-game clock is saying I was 125 hours into Dragon's Dogma. So I know for an absolute fact this statistic is wrong.

While I like getting information like this, it's pointless if I can't trust it. Why fucking bother, Sony?!

i don't think the CPU in the PS4 is powerful enough to do folding@home.

Ah good point as yes it has a tiny processor for rest doesn't it, the GPU should easily be able to handle it but obviously would just have to be left running. Is the project still active? I don't have a PC at home so lost track on it years ago.

Holy crap! I mean, it WAS hard, but I didn't imagine so few people managed to get it.

This wasn't even hard at all, but a vastly overlooked game

Top Bottom