• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

What?

CXjqroOUsAAAEmX.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
It is 2016 in the civilized world, so happy new year to all of you, you carny ass motherfuckers! Let's have a good one!

Gonzalez

Banned
Happy New Year to UK WrassleGAF! Keep the singing to a minimum, and don't get into fights about Blackpool United, or Livepool City, or whatever.

Menome

I saw in the New Year by finishing SOMA and getting towards the end of Uncharted 2. Wasn't up to any partying this year as I'm not feeling too great, so I self-medicated with a few glasses of Captain Morgan & coke.

Now: Who's ready for THE YEAR OF SANDOW!?

Maybe not. Goodnight.

shaowebb

Please dont let the opportunity slip by Wrestle GAF to make the New Years Day Thread for January Wrestling a "New Day" themed one. Its just too good not too.

I saw in the New Year by finishing SOMA and getting towards the end of Uncharted 2. Wasn't up to any partying this year as I'm not feeling too great, so I self-medicated with a few glasses of Captain Morgan & coke.

Now: Who's ready for THE YEAR OF SANDOW!?

Maybe not. Goodnight.
Hd collection? Or the good ole ps3 version?

HD Collection. Did the PS3 versions of the first two games back in 2010. Never played the third game, so plenty of time to get through that before whatever month No.4's been delayed to at this moment in time.
The 3rd one was a hit and miss with a lot of people, I enjoyed it. Very beautiful game too.

Aiii

So not worth it
Glad you chose to celebrate with us instead of going out with friends bud, happy new year!

Hey, I don't know where you're living, but where I live I have 4G LTE everywhere, my dear friend Pepsi.

Also, I'm 32, new years is sitting on a couch somewhere watching movies nowadays. I'm not afraid to be dull :D

In the US, WWE is the only big game in town but if you're willing you can make a lot of money in Japan. Look at Albert becoming Giant Bernard and getting over huge.

Edit: I love watching the old Nitro episodes though and WCW PPVs from 1996-1998. After that, it was all downhill.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's a blow up of stale ass Marufuji.. and all the guys we could be pushing instead of him if he wasn't vice president
zXmOV8A.jpg

sZXG9BG.png

Interesting development, crazy to see PROGRESS running a 2,000 seater venue - it's a one-off thing this year, but if they sell it out you've got to imagine they'll run the Academy more in 2017.

Top Bottom