• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

DMczaf

JNCO Hogan is in the building!

3TAOGS6.gif

DMczaf

btw

DaMeltz says Seff will be back as soon as he's done with his movie.

Which is around Money in the Bank (which I will be at)

:)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watched a random Nitro on the Network and the recap already has No Limit Soldiers, 'The Hummer', and Team Madness.

I've made the right choice hooty hoo

Striker

Tony and Jesse digging into the crowd (Biloxi, Mississippi) for not reacting to a slower, techincal match between Watts and Regal. Popping for the STF, though.

shaowebb

😂😂

😑don't remind me of quite possibly one of the darkest days of my life.

Fuck, the power is back on. I was enjoying the peace of quiet.

I take it you had waited for a long while to see the guy finally given the reigns only to have them snatched away due to the pot and pill charges?

Striker

Looking back it may have all been downhill from here for poor Seffer, with brief flashes of amazingness (cash-in, Summerslam vs Cena).

His character just degenerated from this point :(
SummerSlam he was jumping around and doing tons of babyface moves. It was the epitome of his whole run.

Oh goodness, Hollywood Blondes facing Roma and Arn

I take it you had waited for a long while to see the guy finally given the reigns only to have them snatched away due to the pot and pill charges?
Yes! 14 year old me was ecstatic when he won. I had been tired of the shit Cena ever since Carlito took the title from him. And to see him just go to the top, I couldn't stand it. So I already liked RVD and the moment was perfect, I missed the ppv but followed the results. Finding out that RVD won and Edge helped, I was a happy camper. Then Raw the next night was awesome! I just knew this couldn't be screwed up...... Riiiiiiiiiiiight

klonere

Banned
SummerSlam he was jumping around and doing tons of babyface moves. It was the epitome of his whole run.

Oh goodness, Hollywood Blondes facing Roma and Arn

He was having a John Cena Defends the ROH TV Title match. Psychology and heel/face dynamics were not the aim of any of those matches.

You know Vince should be thanking Tyson for whatever the hell got into him during the Holyfield fight. I say that because the results of that turned wCw away from him as they wanted Tyson first.

seth needs to have an actual character. they keep callimg him the architect for no reason. i expect him to be some could calculating batman type, not a little baby

The angle received a tremendous amount of mainstream pub, carried in most newspapers and as a top sports story that evening and the next morning on radio and on shows like ESPN Sports Center and Fox Sports. Nearly all the coverage was derogatory, but that was to be expected going in. The AP story, which ran almost everywhere, actually implied that the angle was a shoot, as did the USA Today mention, in that it said Tyson was going to be a referee but after the confrontation with Austin, he changed his mind and wanted to be a participant against Austin. It was also front page news with a large photo in virtually every sports section in Japan, where Tyson's name has a lot of mystique and where mainstream coverage of pro wrestling events is far more accepted.

Media. Gotta love them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It still cracks me up that it takes twice as long to install games on Wii U then it does to actually download them.

It cracks me up that the Wii U's USB power supply is so weak that it can't even power an external hard drive without a linked USB or an external power supply

Top Bottom