• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Hex

Banned
He was a lame.

tumblr_okuyn84S1h1vxmjuao5_400.gif

Anth0ny

Man, reading through the Twin Peaks thread. People are annoying. So much "calling it" and "this is not what I want!" or "this will go down as David Lynch's greatest work!"

I mean, you guys are like an hour into an 18-hour series. Relax.

Does the five-year prediction begin anew every time you post "5 YEARS" or wha? Maybe you should start a countdown clock.

If you want to get technical about it... WWE dies by the end of 2022.

So when ratings are below 1.5 in 2018 I'll be spamming up threads with 4 YEAR BOYS LULULULUL

Zach

If you want to get technical about it... WWE dies by the end of 2022.

So when ratings are below 1.5 in 2018 I'll be spamming up threads with 4 YEAR BOYS LULULULUL

I think including the number of months in your yelling would make the countdown more exciting. Like, start with 4 YEARS AND 7 MONTHS!! or whatever.

Trust me on this. I have an eye for excitement.

Accurately adorable.

Is this a reference I won't get until Monday, rendering its relevance to GWF4 inert?

Only the varied thrush sees the truth.

somedevil

I think
Lana is regularly there. Her dance videos are filmed in front of the Smackdown entrance stage.

She has been at
the performance center getting ready for her debut. She done 9 NXT house show matches since late april till may. Plus she snapchat that she is going to smackdown.

She has been at
the performance center getting ready for her debut. She done 9 NXT house show matches since late april till may. Plus she snapchat that she is going to smackdown.
She is definitely arriving soon enough. Especially if the MITB match happens since they'd need someone.

Raw: 2,615,000

8PM: 2,661,000
9: 2,759,000
10: 2,425,000

Lowest of 2017

Thread bump in the Off Topic?

Should we.........................I told you guys, I have been watching since the mid 80's this is the worst it has ever been.

Kenny Omega could have changed everything. I swear to you, the story writes itself, NWO 2.0. Omega being the crazy unpredictable SOB Brian Pillman Style.............................Set the world on fire, get people who don't watch talking again, get fans who have left back why?

Unpredictable.......................Who knows what will happen next, remember that feeling? When was the last time you felt it?

Heroman

Banned

Should we.........................I told you guys, I have been watching since the mid 80's this is the worst it has ever been.

Kenny Omega could have changed everything. I swear to you, the story writes itself, NWO 2.0. Omega being the crazy unpredictable SOB Brian Pillman Style.............................Set the world on fire, get people who don't watch talking again, get fans who have left back why?

Unpredictable.......................Who knows what will happen next, remember that feeling? When was the last time you felt it?
95 was much worst and lol at Kenny Omega changing anything.

Anth0ny

I think including the number of months in your yelling would make the countdown more exciting. Like, start with 4 YEARS AND 7 MONTHS!! or whatever.

Trust me on this. I have an eye for excitement. .

Gotta pick a good month.

I feel like Vince still runs a stadium show for mania even though he can't afford it. Claims to have 122k paid in attendance, even though majority of seats are empty. Roman goes over.

Then the company goes belly up sometime during the summer. Before the slams.

Menome

I think I'm going to watch the original series again.

Are you choosing not to watch 3 and 4, even though you can? Or do you not have proper access?

A mixture of no proper access and figuring a weeks' wait between episodes is better than the fortnight a bunch of people are now going to have to do.

Hex

Banned

You know damned well that Styles and Nakamura told Omega to stay the fuck away.
Because something has potential does not mean it will happen.
Balor Club vs Shield writes itself.
Seth injured Finn.
So many other stories are right in their faces but they just will never pull the trigger.
There will never be another Pillman, you want Pillman? You have Ambrose. That is what you will get.
I just revel in the growth of options out there, with other streaming services.

You know damned well that Styles and Nakamura told Omega to stay the fuck away.
Because something has potential does not mean it will happen.
Balor Club vs Shield writes itself.
Seth injured Finn.
So many other stories are right in their faces but they just will never pull the trigger.
There will never be another Pillman, you want Pillman? You have Ambrose. That is what you will get.
I just revel in the growth of options out there, with other streaming services.

Yeah, Nakamura, the guy who is actively recruiting people to the company, is telling people to stay away.

Sephzilla

Yeah I doubt Nakamura and Styles are telling people to stay away from WWE. Styles has been very vocal about how much he's loved the company so far

Top Bottom