• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

While I don't think the second is bad myself, yeah I meant his first ever theme. So good.

Shit I forgot Kaientai, that's always been godlike.
In Attitude they gave Dr. Death Blackman's theme. A lot of people used that theme before Blackman debuted which is funny.

Marvel

could never
Saw American Alpha for the first time when I tuned into to the recent Takeover ppv (I;m way behind on my NXT), that's a damn fine theme too.

notworksafe

Saw American Alpha for the first time when I tuned into to the recent Takeover ppv (I;m way behind on my NXT), that's a damn fine theme too.

I can think of one way to improve on it though
I expect poor taste out of my old friend Bluekaveli, but not you, notworksafe. v_v

Friend Zach, I didn't want to be just another shlub posting Nak and AJ's themes. Also I get the Miz hate but you can't hate that theme, brother!

notworksafe

What about this gem?
https://youtu.be/Qi51kkMepn0

Hulk might have a problem though

Zm4uiNb.gif

notworksafe

But Smackdown at one point was better than Raw

Absolutely. I have zero interest in watching early 2000s Raws but the Smackdowns of those times are so good. Eddie, Benoit, Angle, Bork, Rock, Hulk, Taker, and Rey. Even Big Show was used well.

Also I forgot to put up some TNA themes in that list. MVP, EC3, Bully Ray, and James Storm all had really good themes. TNA themes are usually pretty good, except for when they aren't. Or when they are direct ripoffs.

Thank God no more Caleb Konley in EVOLVE.

I like that TNA always announces multiple signings/re-signings whenever they're publicly in bad shape. A smokescreen to say to their fans "hey we're okay don't believe the lieS"

It's like showing your kids a brand new sports car to get them to stop saying you're broke

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The spear is the dumbest move even if executed properly.

Top Bottom