• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

FabulousLinedGar.gif

thefro

That Bloodborne section could get some people on the Gaming side really worked up

Worst Game of the Year: Bloodborne
First off we have the award for absolute worst game of the year. Technically, this is the worst game of all time. This game brings nothing but shame to those who play it and those who enjoy it should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this type of evil into their hearts. I have never played a more aggravating and pointless game in my life. I downloaded it in order to do the multiplayer with a friend, but this multiplayer mode isn’t available from the start (first problem of many). So after seven hours of sitting and chatting with my friend in a party while we both tried to beat the first stage, I finally gave up and sat defeated. I wanted my $60 back and I’ve never legit wanted my money back for a video game. Well at least not since that horrendous Superman game on N64.

iMax

You guys are deluded if you don't think Finn Balor's main roster debut isn't an Irish-themed tag team with Sheamus.

I have 2 wrestling gimmicks that I wish were done.

• Heel Otaku who always has a body pillow he fights for and protects and he preaches how 2D is better than 3D.
  • Wrestler who thinks everything is a shoot. Comes out with a coach, cutman, and assistant in a boxing robe, mouthguard, and MMA gloves. Wins with shoot moves loses by silly moves(for example the Worm would defeat him). Backstage scenes are him training and his coach telling him how to stop moves like the peoples elbow.

That shoot gimmick sounds A1

If this company cared about their employees health they would:
1. Pay for their healthcare
2. Give them proper vacation days each year

I'm shocked they don't pay for healthcare...always thought they at least did that

bjork

Lol, she needs the tax money

lol? That's not nice. :(

Unrelated: yesterday we were talking about Roman in the rumble, and I thought about it later and realized that I don't care if he's in it or not, because I don't care about the product any more. Watching that Owen blu ray reminded me that there *is* a specific era of WWF that I actually enjoyed and still like to watch now, but that era is over and not coming back. Those guys from that era are all either dead or too old to do shit now, and none of the new guys interest me at all, regardless of the writing or whatever. So I think 2016 might be the year I finally stop actively following the current stuff.

Colocho

Banned
I don't get why you guys have so much faith in Balor. He's basically Cesaro 2.0, in that both put on good-great matches (Cesaro's matches are usually better though) and they're both the blandest I've seen in quite some time on the mic. At most he'll be an upper midcarder like Ambrose.

lol? That's not nice. :(

Unrelated: yesterday we were talking about Roman in the rumble, and I thought about it later and realized that I don't care if he's in it or not, because I don't care about the product any more. Watching that Owen blu ray reminded me that there *is* a specific era of WWF that I actually enjoyed and still like to watch now, but that era is over and not coming back. Those guys from that era are all either dead or too old to do shit now, and none of the new guys interest me at all, regardless of the writing or whatever. So I think 2016 might be the year I finally stop actively following the current stuff.
These rich people gotta pay their taxes. You don't want the man to come knocking at your door. Even you know that you can't escape the tax man.

Bjork, I've been monitoring your posts and it seems like you've already checked out in a way. The product has changed and sadly it will never grt back to the ages that we enjoyed. Especially with no competition. I think you're more than ten years older than me. I wonder will I feel the same as you.

bjork

These rich people gotta pay their taxes. You don't want the man to come knocking at your door. Even you know that you can't escape the tax man.

Bjork, I've been monitoring your posts and it seems like you've already checked out in a way. The product has changed and sadly it will never grt back to the ages that we enjoyed. Especially with no competition. I think you're more than ten years older than me. I wonder will I feel the same as you.

She got hosed by a crooked accountant. It's a shame, I like her.

Anyway, every year I think I'm gonna finally tune out forever, and then I cave around late January for the rumble, or at WM. But I don't know what it would take to pull me back in, and whatever it is, I don't think they have it. So since I can watch 85-97 or so forever, if I do get the itch, there's plenty to put on in the background or whatever.

She got hosed by a crooked accountant. It's a shame, I like her.

Anyway, every year I think I'm gonna finally tune out forever, and then I cave around late January for the rumble, or at WM. But I don't know what it would take to pull me back in, and whatever it is, I don't think they have it. So since I can watch 85-97 or so forever, if I do get the itch, there's plenty to put on in the background or whatever.
I see, I didn't know that it was almost scam related. I thought it was negligence like most artists.

You'll watch the big two and probably tune out. But there isn't much star power now.

bjork

I see, I didn't know that it was almost scam related. I thought it was negligence like most artists.

You'll watch the big two and probably tune out. But there isn't much star power now.

I already don't watch now, I just read reports. But I don't even want to bother with that anymore, so here we are. More time to sleep or whatever, yay.

I already don't watch now, I just read reports. But I don't even want to bother with that anymore, so here we are. More time to sleep or whatever, yay.
You could've taken a break the past five months, no reports, no nothing and still be in the know tbh. It's like Seth didn't even exist except at the Slammy's.

somedevil

Here are categories for the awards:

Overall Competitor of the Year
Male Competitor of the Year
Female Competitor of the Year
Tag Team of the Year
Match of the Year
TakeOver of the Year

My guess for the winners are:

Overall is probably going to Bayley or Sasha
Male is Balor
Female is either Bayley or Sasha
Tag team is Jordan and Gable
Match is Bayley vs Sasha but Zayn vs Neville was great as well
Takeover of the year is Brooklyn

My little cousin bought me an Avengers bath and body set. I'm taking a bubble bath tonight after I work out. Start off the new year fresh.

It's a new year, yes it is.

Just watching a brief bit of Excellent Adventures tells me Kenny Omega would annihilate Xavier in Streetfighter.

I can absolutely see Omega hanging around, smoking cigarettes, taking on all comers in a Japanesr arcade.

Meanwhile, Xavier can only sharpen his skills against Mark Henry and Rusev.

Speaking of which, another contender for Gif of the Year:
full

Carnby

Nobody gives a shit about wrestlers breaking down in WWE, everyone except Cena is completely expendable to them, unless they're afraid they'll die in the middle of the ring or get a concussion and potentially murder their entire family, in which case they won't even let you come within 20ft of a wrestling ring anymore. Otherwise, shut up and work through the pain, we're the only game in town and you can't make money elsewhere, you fuck!

You forgot to say disgusting and or gross.

Top Bottom