• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEEP DOWN - PS4 Exclusive, Random Dungeons+Monsters, Online Only play @ TGS

kurbaan

Banned
Just showed playable gameplay of Deep Down at the sony press conference

- Online Only
- Ps4 Exclusive with SCEJ engineers helping with dev
- Game looks like a mix of Assassins Creed and Demon Souls
- Game takes place in New York 2094 and you go back in to memories of olden times

- Randomly generated dungeons and monsters and loot
- Game looks like it plays similar to Demon Souls but online.

He also showed the Dragon fight from the first reveal and it was glorious! Will be playable at TGS

NEW TRAILER

New Gameplay from Conference courtesy of Canis Lupus

iyEXAsasb3EKl.gif

iPCjt82nVLbe.gif

Game takes place in New York 2094 and you go back in to memories of olden times

lol, I remember so many people were in denial about this when it was revealed. I thought It was completely obvious from the start.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I definitely thought of Assassins Creed when I saw this new trailer. Will be interesting to see what more is shown at TGS.

squidyj

Do we even know what the game is about now? First you thought you were just an adventurer in a dungeon, now you think you're diving in memories, ACTUALLY you'r running a simulation of people diving into memories of adventurers.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Gameplay looked decent. Can't see shit graphically from the stream. Here's hoping we get some direct feed. Randomly generated loot based dungeons has me intrigued and I'm glad co-op doesn't seem forced but I'm not sure why it's online only. Any explanations for that?

p3tran

Banned
looks very interesting eventhough my streaming quality was ..shitty, but why online only? and random generated dungeons?

Top Bottom