• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls |OT2| Soulsuckingly brilliant RPG full of Demon's Crack

Blueblood Sword + Light Weapon = amazing

Also, my world tendency doesn't seem to be changing. I have died in body form several times in 1-1, but it hasn't changed color. More than 7 times. Playing offline too. What gives.

Blueblood Sword becomes pretty godly when you have a Luck stat at 30 or higher. My guy at SL236 has a Luck of 35 and the Blueblood Sword is pretty much my best weapon overall.

So I finally beat this game today. I got it back in May but I got frustrated with 3-1 and the boss of 2-2 and quit playing. For some reason I decided to give it another shot about a week ago and I'm so glad that I did. What a great game. I was actually surprised how easy the last few bosses were. I beat the False King on my first try and the last boss was a joke. Now to play Dark Souls that has been laying on a shelf unopened for months because I didn't want to play it until I completed this one.

Jira

So I finally beat this game today. I got it back in May but I got frustrated with 3-1 and the boss of 2-2 and quit playing. For some reason I decided to give it another shot about a week ago and I'm so glad that I did. What a great game. I was actually surprised how easy the last few bosses were. I beat the False King on my first try and the last boss was a joke. Now to play Dark Souls that has been laying on a shelf unopened for months because I didn't want to play it until I completed this one.

If you thought anything in Demon's Souls was challenging...just wait till Dark Souls.

Vard

Took me over 2 years and just under 40 hours in game time, but I accomplished my goal of finally beating Demon's Souls!

Played as Wanderer. 'Sense of achievement from gaming' meter is off the charts right now, haha.

balddemon

Banned
If you thought anything in Demon's Souls was challenging...just wait till Dark Souls.

This game is hella easy once you figure it out lol. The only level I consistently have trouble with is 5-2 = is the only level I die more than once on. valley of defilement is just a shitty archstone :(

I'm about to Plat this, but I think I may have to run through it again to get some Pure Moonlightstone...

Okay, so I finally started playing this today, and I think I'm going to enjoy it even more than I originally thought.

I am running a knight class at the moment, and I wasted 1500 souls buying a new armor, because I misread stats checking my inventory. (seriously, is there not a way to quick compare them next to each other?) But, yeah, fun stuff other than that.

Highlight of the first area I went to (the one the guy tells you to look at) was when I first encountered the
knight with the red eyes.
One-hit killed me because I was trying to throw a fire bomb as a note suggested. Haha, didn't go well. It was fun trying to run back, grab my souls, and get the heck out of dodge.

The boss at the end of the world was quite the surprise, and I actually managed to beat him my first attempt. Pretty proud of the progress I had made, all things considered.

Is there any sure-fire way to be certain your game saved? I'm pretty certain I remember reading people saying they would always warp back to the Nexus to be sure, but what if you buy things/upgrade/level your stats after you return? Is there a way to be sure without going into a world and warping back?

patsu

Took me over 2 years and just under 40 hours in game time, but I accomplished my goal of finally beating Demon's Souls!

Played as Wanderer. 'Sense of achievement from gaming' meter is off the charts right now, haha.

Ha ha, congrats !

Minamu

Is there any sure-fire way to be certain your game saved? I'm pretty certain I remember reading people saying they would always warp back to the Nexus to be sure, but what if you buy things/upgrade/level your stats after you return? Is there a way to be sure without going into a world and warping back?
There's a save icon (blue sphere of sorts) at the top right when it's saving. If it not there then it saved a few nanoseconds before you looked. The game basically have a sometimes obnoxious auto save going on at all times, more or less. It's almost sentient and will know if you go take a piss ;) Unless you quit at the exact right time inside an upgrading menu, you're perfectly safe. Not entirely sure why people, and myself, would go back to Nexus to save, but I remember it being a bit weird with saving your exact position sometimes. Could be that. As a precaution you can always open the menu to trigger a new auto save and go to quit to menu afte rthe blue sphere has disappeared. Then you should be totally okay.

Niter

If Namco/From Software do decide to port Dark Souls, I hope they port Demon's Souls as well! And while at it port it to PS Vita!

So I Want to get the friend ring from the monumental I've been reading that I need to kill BP versions of Miralda, Scirvir, Rydell, Satsuki, and Selen. For this I guess I need to be in PBWT to be able to actually find them.

My question here is then, how do I achieve the PBWT without loosing my almost PWCT?

Furthermore, do I need to have already killed Miralda, Scirvir, Rydell, Satsuki, and Selen before? Miralda is killable in PWWT in 1-1, is she available again in PBWT? Never did any PBWT stuff before, so I'm kinda confused on this.

Second, there are talks of increasing CT through co-op as well as killing invading BPs. I can't get to be summon since my soul level is high so this is not an option. But why are ppl doing this? getting PWCT is the only requirement for getting the ring, or does the killing of BP versions of Miralda, Scirvir, Rydell, Satsuki, and Selen also count? Doesnt killing these dudes make my CT go black?

I'm confused, seriously!

Mifune

Mehmber
Finally tried this game this weekend.

I'm only in the first world or whatever but so far I'm not finding it nearly as frustrating as I was expecting. I'm sure it's gonna get extremely difficult but I was always led to believe that it was brutal out of the gate. And I'm not finding that to be the case at all. I got pretty far without actually dying the first time I played.

It's so addictive.

Black Phantoms are not the same as the characters, so yes they will still be there no matter if they character is dead or not. What you need for the friend ring (if I remember correctly) is PWCT, which you get for killing black phantoms, yes. The easiest way to get PBWT is to simply kill yourself in body form.

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/character-tendency
http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/world-tendency

Thanks! So going to PBWT by suicide will not lower my CT towards black?

Zeth

Loading this up for an extended session tonight after watching the SDA marathon speedrun. So impressive.

I need a fun build. I've already played a dex character but I do love melee so it's not out of the question. Maybe a strength build or a battlemage...

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I just started this game again after it spent half a year in my backlog. I bought in June, completed the tutorial, thought it was decent and shelved it.

I grew tired of MKB lately and decided to fire up PS3. And damn, this game is fucking amazing. I have just beaten the first knight (he used grass to restore his health), haven't died yet but was close a few times. The thrill of being close to failure feels so good.

Finally tried this game this weekend.

I'm only in the first world or whatever but so far I'm not finding it nearly as frustrating as I was expecting. I'm sure it's gonna get extremely difficult but I was always led to believe that it was brutal out of the gate. And I'm not finding that to be the case at all. I got pretty far without actually dying the first time I played.

It's so addictive.

my impressions are the same so far

balddemon

Banned
I just started this game again after it spent half a year in my backlog. I bought in June, completed the tutorial, thought it was decent and shelved it.

I grew tired of MKB lately and decided to fire up PS3. And damn, this game is fucking amazing. I have just beaten the first knight (he used grass to restore his health), haven't died yet but was close a few times. The thrill of being close to failure feels so good.

my impressions so far are the same

wait until you fail several times in a row, then see how it feels :p

ilikeme

Finally finished the game, first time, Soldier class. I've had it since fall 2009.

2 years later and all the demons are dead. The ending was cool, I did what I felt was the right thing to do.
Slashed the Maiden and stepped on her head.

Used Black Armor (sometimes with other helmets for a snazzier look), Dragon Bone Smasher and Adjudicator's Shield most of the game. High Endurance, Strength and Vitality. Some faith and dex, hoping to use a bow in NG+ at times? Like maybe killing a dragon? Failed that first time around.

I think I was up to Soul Level 80 ? Tried a bit of NG+, killed Phalanx and used my souls. Seems fun so far and not too intimidating now that I know the maps.

Will probably put it aside for a while and move on to brighter things.
Or Darker? :)

Anything fun to try out in NG+?

greyshark

Finally finished the game, first time, Soldier class. I've had it since fall 2009.

2 years later and all the demons are dead. The ending was cool, I did what I felt was the right thing to do.
Slashed the Maiden and stepped on her head.

Used Black Armor (sometimes with other helmets for a snazzier look), Dragon Bone Smasher and Adjudicator's Shield most of the game. High Endurance, Strength and Vitality. Some faith and dex, hoping to use a bow in NG+ at times? Like maybe killing a dragon? Failed that first time around.

I think I was up to Soul Level 80 ? Tried a bit of NG+, killed Phalanx and used my souls. Seems fun so far and not too intimidating now that I know the maps.

Will probably put it aside for a while and move on to brighter things.
Or Darker? :)

Anything fun to try out in NG+?

Did you do all the tendency events? 5-2 in PBWT is brutal, especially in NG+. Another option is rolling another character - playing the game as a magic user is quite a different experience than a melee type.

oracrest

/\

Yeah, many tendency events are neat little areas that you couldn't get to otherwise. Many of the "story" elements are revealed in these events too.

ilikeme

I don't really know if I've done tendency events? Not that I know of? Maybe I have to check the FAQ for that? I know that I had white world tendency sometime and .. hmm, killed the Miranda lady in 1-1? Was that a tendency event? Apart from that I can't recall. I've been playing the game on and off for 2 years so my memory is a bit hazy :3

I'll check them out anyway, thanks!

5-2. Oh lord. I can imagine. Not rolling a new character for Demon's for a long while I think. I'm going to try a magician character in Dark Souls instead when I get to that :)

oracrest

I don't really know if I've done tendency events? Not that I know of? Maybe I have to check the FAQ for that? I know that I had white world tendency sometime and .. hmm, killed the Miranda lady in 1-1? Was that a tendency event? Apart from that I can't recall. I've been playing the game on and off for 2 years so my memory is a bit hazy :3

I'll check them out anyway, thanks!

5-2. Oh lord. I can imagine. Not rolling a new character for Demon's for a long while I think. I'm going to try a magician character in Dark Souls instead when I get to that :)

Yes, That 1-1 character is a tendency event.

Other tendency events involve rescuing the trapped character in world 3, meeting with a family member of a world 5 character, and gaining access to a legendary artifact in world 2.

Some are harder than others, but if you have finished the game, checking the wiki isn't much of a spoiler anymore...

be prepared to play offline to have full control over your game world tendency, if you are specifically trying to reach those areas.

Flamerlurker is frustrating on NG+ for a Faith build and I can't farm Faith stones on 5-x because I can't get enough Fire stones on 2-x to get a +5 Fire Claymore.

Mifune

Mehmber
Yeah, so I've put close to five hours into this game and I still haven't gotten past 1-1.

Last night I got to that bridge with the dragon (yes, it was terrifying), managed to lure the dudes on said bridge to my little chapel of death, then bolted across with the dragon flames nipping at my heels. Then I went into the building ahead and died at the hands of a couple losers with spears! After all that!

Oh, and also I can pinpoint the exact moment when this Demon's Souls shit got real. Came around the side of the castle, saw the dragon on the hillside. Oh and what's that downhill from him? Some shiny tasty items. Why I think I'll go pick up one of these -- oh shit the whole fucking screen is on fire. RUN AWAY VERY FAST.

So yeah I'm dying a bunch but it's all crazily addictive and fun. And it's cool that this is a game where I can vividly picture, right now as I sit at work, the precise point at which I died, which is also the furthest point I have reached in the game. So if I can just get past that damned corridor with the spear guys -- and I know I can -- I have achieved some small victory.

I'm a little worried that I have no long-range weapons, being a soldier and all. Where does one even find a bow? I've got loads of arrows and bolts but nothing to shoot them with!

oracrest

Yeah, so I've put close to five hours into this game and I still haven't gotten past 1-1.

Last night I got to that bridge with the dragon (yes, it was terrifying), managed to lure the dudes on said bridge to my little chapel of death, then bolted across with the dragon flames nipping at my heels. Then I went into the building ahead and died at the hands of a couple losers with spears! After all that!

Oh, and also I can pinpoint the exact moment when this Demon's Souls shit got real. Came around the side of the castle, saw the dragon on the hillside. Oh and what's that downhill from him? Some shiny tasty items. Why I think I'll go pick up one of these -- oh shit the whole fucking screen is on fire. RUN AWAY VERY FAST.

So yeah I'm dying a bunch but it's all crazily addictive and fun. And it's cool that this is a game where I can vividly picture, right now as I sit at work, the precise point at which I died, which is also the furthest point I have reached in the game. So if I can just get past that damned corridor with the spear guys -- and I know I can -- I have achieved some small victory.

I'm a little worried that I have no long-range weapons, being a soldier and all. Where does one even find a bow? I've got loads of arrows and bolts but nothing to shoot them with!

Just past that dragon bridge, but before the spearman, is a lever that will open a very key shortcut for you, did you manage to activate it? It is permanent.

There is a crossbow *somewhere* in the level. Near some part that you have already been to ;) Keep an eye out for the shinies hidden around...

Pro-tip: Keep your shield up. ;)

Mifune

Mehmber
Just past that dragon bridge, but before the spearman, is a lever that will open a very key shortcut for you, did you manage to activate it? It is permanent.

There is a crossbow *somewhere* in the level. Near some part that you have already been to ;) Keep an eye out for the shinies hidden around...

I KNEW I must have missed something. It felt like I was far too deep into the level not to unlock another shortcut. Damn it!

Thanks for the subtle hints, though. I'm trying to save the wiki for when I really need it (like say, boss battles), so I appreciate the nudge.

Okay, so I pretty much was a total bum yesterday and today...

I had only cleared 1-1 after my first time playing, and I've now cleared 1-2, 2-1, almost finished 3-1, leveled up a LOT, and got Heal and Firetoss.
I felt bad doing it, but I looked up how the heck to use my magics.
I actually had a catalyst already, but I didn't realize it was necessary to use. Made a quick run into 5-1 to get the Talisman of God, and it has been kind of nice to have. Not looking forward to going back to that level later...
I swear, I only looked it up because I had no idea how these things worked! It was just already there, so I thought "why not?" and went to get it.

So, in 1-2, after
I beat Tower Knight,
it won't let me go on until I beat an arch demon. I don't really know what that's supposed to mean, but OKAY. FINE. WHATEVER.

Oh, and in 1-2, I had a few hilarious encounters with
the knight with red eyes. I finally managed to actually kill him this morning, but I was disappointed I couldn't actually open the gate down there.
: (

World 2 was pretty cool exploring, but, geez, I've been getting wrecked by the lack of decent health items to find there. World 1 seems to be the most consistent at giving health items.
Not to mention the boss
Spider thing was a freaking pain in the neck.
I honestly shouldn't have beaten it when I did, but I lost all the health items I had on me in the process. I finally made it down the the
Flamelurker (I think),
but it freaking kicked my butt. I put up a decent fight, but I think I need to work on a strategy before heading back.

World 3-1 was pretty annoying at first because of getting turned around, the
freed prisoners constantly getting in my way (I eventually started killing them and...), and when I killed False Idol (or whatever it was called) it didn't leave an archstone. So, one of those notes in her arena said she'll be revived by the singing voices. I thought it meant the guys in the room, but I'm starting to think it's all of the guys in the prison... OR THAT GUY WITH THE YELLOW MAGIC UP ABOVE THE ROOM.
I don't know, but I wasn't happy that it was reset when I went back. Crud.

This game is really addicting, I have to say.
Surprisingly, I find myself laughing more often when I die than getting angry. Probably helps that I try to use my souls before getting too many collected so I cut my losses, but it's still fun.

The one thing I really, really dislike is the frustration that comes from bosses. Maybe it's because I'm too low leveled in areas (or just suck), but I hate that there's little room for experimentation in most fights. They do so much damage that there isn't really a chance to work out any kind of substantial approach or plan before getting mauled quickly. I guess you just can keep running all the way back to try again and again at banging your head against a wall or get lucky, but it just is kind of frustrating.

Dresden

World 3-1 was pretty annoying at first because of getting turned around, the
freed prisoners constantly getting in my way (I eventually started killing them and...), and when I killed False Idol (or whatever it was called) it didn't leave an archstone. So, one of those notes in her arena said she'll be revived by the singing voices. I thought it meant the guys in the room, but I'm starting to think it's all of the guys in the prison... OR THAT GUY WITH THE YELLOW MAGIC UP ABOVE THE ROOM.
I don't know, but I wasn't happy that it was reset when I went back. Crud.
You can kill the magic guy above in 3-1, I forget what he does though, revive? There's a tower by where you disable the crossbow iron maiden thing that you can climb to reach him.

That said to get to the archstone, step up to the altar after the fight to trigger a little cutscene, which takes you to the beginning of 3-2.

You can kill the magic guy above in 3-1, I forget what he does though, revive? There's a tower by where you disable the crossbow iron maiden thing that you can climb to reach him.

That said to get to the archstone, step up to the altar after the fight to trigger a little cutscene, which takes you to the beginning of 3-2.

He doesn't revive, just need to kill him the once.

The one thing I really, really dislike is the frustration that comes from bosses. Maybe it's because I'm too low leveled in areas (or just suck), but I hate that there's little room for experimentation in most fights. They do so much damage that there isn't really a chance to work out any kind of substantial approach or plan before getting mauled quickly. I guess you just can keep running all the way back to try again and again at banging your head against a wall or get lucky, but it just is kind of frustrating.

Pretty well spot on, but that makes it so much more rewarding, especially when you kill them on a 'I will kill them or I am dead' last swing. The boss you mentioned who kicked your butt is a bit of a milestone in the game. Besides glitching him, you really need to have a good handle on what is going on to beat him. Once you do the rest of the game is much more manageable.

Would someone with a pure bladestone please help me? I'm getting pretty fed up with the farming by now.

I'm SL255 in EU PSN

It's only weapon upgrade trophy missing!

Well, great.

I thought about killing him when I grabbed the keys next to him, but I figured it would just be asking for trouble since he had that weird, yellow light magic going on.

I ran around the altar, but nothing happened, so I guess I'll go pay him a visit before foing the fight again.

Well, great.

I thought about killing him when I grabbed the keys next to him, but I figured it would just be asking for trouble since he had that weird, yellow light magic going on.

I ran around the altar, but nothing happened, so I guess I'll go pay him a visit before foing the fight again.

Do you play online? If so you should see a hundred messages warning about the liar ahead (that glowing aura) dude.

Dresden

Well, great.

At least it's not a hard fight to do over (the magic guy himself is just a regular enemy, pretty much), and you have the amazing 3-2 to look forward to.

One advice - if you haven't done this yet, head to 4-1, where you can grab the
Crescent Falchion +1
in about ten minutes. It'll make your going much easier assuming that you're a magic build.

Mifune

Mehmber
Well I never thought I'd say this, but I beat a boss in f'ing Demon's Souls.

Phalanx was cake, much easier than some of the encounters in the rest of the level. I just turpentined my sword and let him have it.

Loving this game.

Joei

At least it's not a hard fight to do over (the magic guy himself is just a regular enemy, pretty much), and you have the amazing 3-2 to look forward to.

One advice - if you haven't done this yet, head to 4-1, where you can grab the
Crescent Falchion +1
in about ten minutes. It'll make your going much easier assuming that you're a magic build.

Even if you're not a magic build, it'll help tons if you haven't really buffed up your stats to make other weapons more powerful. On a L25 character I did, I grabbed that weapon asap and used it for a good portion of the game and it increased my damage considerably.

Just wanted to say that the GOD DAMN pure bladestone finally dropped. I then proceded to smack the denizens of nexus with my sharp uchigatana to get the foe's ring from mephi

Toughest trophy in da house!

Mifune

Mehmber
Well I've beaten 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, and gotten to the 1-2 boss.

The 2-1 boss was a bitch and a half. I must have died like 30 times on that thing, despite the fact that the wiki says it's one of the easiest bosses in the game. I was trying to take it on pure melee style and failing miserably. So I decided to go cheap, pushed into 1-2 and found a bow. Came back ready to deal that spider death from afar, and was like, you know what fuck that shit I'm gonna finish what I started. Went toe to toe with that bastard, paid attention to his patterns, DIDN'T PANIC when he webbed me (oh god this was crucial), and stuck my sword through his fucked-up spider head. THAT'S RIGHT!

Every new level of this game leaves me in awe, from the awesome interconnected vertical design of 2-1 to the maze of 3-1 with its INGENIOUS shortcuts. I know it's all death and dismemberment and decay, but really this game is love.

balddemon

Banned
Well I've beaten 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, and gotten to the 1-2 boss.

The 2-1 boss was a bitch and a half. I must have died like 30 times on that thing, despite the fact that the wiki says it's one of the easiest bosses in the game. I was trying to take it on pure melee style and failing miserably. So I decided to go cheap, pushed into 1-2 and found a bow. Came back ready to deal that spider death from afar, and was like, you know what fuck that shit I'm gonna finish what I started. Went toe to toe with that bastard, paid attention to his patterns, DIDN'T PANIC when he webbed me (oh god this was crucial), and stuck my sword through his fucked-up spider head. THAT'S RIGHT!

Every new level of this game leaves me in awe, from the awesome interconnected vertical design of 2-1 to the maze of 3-1 with its INGENIOUS shortcuts. I know it's all death and dismemberment and decay, but really this game is love.

Wait'll you get to world 5. It loves you a lot.

Yeah I'm definitely a little nervous about that one.

First I gotta take down the Tower Knight.

i didnt think world 5 is as bad as most people seem to think. part of that may be that i went there last and was therefore a little overleveled for it, but especially 5-1 isnt that annoying. 5-2 is a little, but i still think the antipathy directed towards it is a little unfair.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah I'm definitely a little nervous about that one.

First I gotta take down the Tower Knight.
I think leaving the X-2s after the X-1s makes the difficulty curve a bit smoother but Tower Knight in particular is pretty beatable.

I'd suggest you at least reached the boss in every X-1 level before moving on too much, since there's some great loot in pretty much all X-1 levels. Not gonna say what's where so I don't spoil the fun for you :D

i didnt think world 5 is as bad as most people seem to think. part of that may be that i went there last and was therefore a little overleveled for it, but especially 5-1 isnt that annoying. 5-2 is a little, but i still think the antipathy directed towards it is a little unfair.
World 5 is pretty painful the first time around. The regular enemies are pretty tough and unpredictable, you can barely see what's ahead of you and if you're unprepared you can get killed by rats without knowing what hit you (I bet everyone has died to those rats the first time they played 5-1). Still, it's one of my favorite worlds and the fights in 5-2
(Meat Cleaver Red Phantom and Selen Vinland)
on NG+ were some of the most exhilarating in the game. The moment you know you over rolled and got yourself trapped in the swamp is such a rush.

Never managed to beat the endboss on NG+ and I've gotten rusty over the months but I would love to give DS yet another playthrough.

Oh by the way, any tips on getting a Pure Darkmoonstone?

World 5 is pretty painful the first time around. The regular enemies are pretty tough and unpredictable, you can barely see what's ahead of you and if you're unprepared you can get killed by rats without knowing what hit you (I bet everyone has died to those rats the first time they played 5-1). Still, it's one of my favorite worlds and the fights in 5-2
(Meat Cleaver Red Phantom and Selen Vinland)
on NG+ were some of the most exhilarating in the game. The moment you know you over rolled and got yourself trapped in the swamp is such a rush.

Never managed to beat the endboss on NG+ and I've gotten rusty over the months but I would love to give DS yet another playthrough.

im pretty sure those rats came damn close to killing me but i survived. if i am remembering correctly, 5-1 is the only level in the game i beat without dying. i have only beaten DS once, and my character was a disaster. i never rolled because i used heavy armor and my stats were all over the place. i played him part of the way into NG+, but may just start a new character. maybe something that uses magic.

balddemon

Banned

Get PBWT and save the Lizards in uhhhh 3-3? for after you kill the boss. Try not to go near them the first time through the level. 3-2 also drops them.

I found mine on PWWT, but PBWT makes it easier.

zkylon

zkylewd
im pretty sure those rats came damn close to killing me but i survived. if i am remembering correctly, 5-1 is the only level in the game i beat without dying. i have only beaten DS once, and my character was a disaster. i never rolled because i used heavy armor and my stats were all over the place. i played him part of the way into NG+, but may just start a new character. maybe something that uses magic.
My char's pretty mix of builds, using magic, bow and melee as it's needed. I found versatility to be more handy than specialization.

Get PBWT and save the Lizards in uhhhh 3-3? for after you kill the boss. Try not to go near them the first time through the level. 3-2 also drops them.

I found mine on PWWT, but PBWT makes it easier.
Yeah, that's what I was trying but the damn lizards always run away in PBWT and going into hyper mode takes way too long...

My char's pretty mix of builds, using magic, bow and melee as it's needed. I found versatility to be more handy than specialization.

Yeah, that's what I was trying but the damn lizards always run away in PBWT and going into hyper mode takes way too long...

i know the game better know, and maybe even better having played dark souls. i just didnt know how to build a character then and even though we made it through the game together, if i were to go back to demons souls i would make a new character.

Top Bottom