• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Designated Survivor (ABC) trailer - Jack Bauer is finally President

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Since Jack Bauer is Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, isn't he 12th in line of succession.

Line_HTX

WHERE IS THE BOMB?!! WHERE IS IT??!!

Aww shiet, so this is what Kiefer was up to while being Executive Producer of 24:Legacy.

Good to see Kal Penn again, the last time I saw him and Kiefer together was in 24
Day 6, THE WORST season EVER.

Just watched A Time to Kill. It's weird how Kiefer and his dad are both in it without ever interacting.

I really want this show to be compelling.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
That's really scary. A Nuke Suitcase in the hands of someone completely unqualified if things go south.

The designated survivor is usually a cabinet secretary or member of Congress.

Which means this person would still be way more qualified than Donald Trump.

Also, there really is no better alternative here.

Hazmat

I have no idea how this is a series. A miniseries could be great, but in season two he's dealing with the budget and re-election and the premise is trashed.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I have no idea how this is a series. A miniseries could be great, but in season two he's dealing with the budget and re-election and the premise is trashed.

I think you can get way more than one season out of a premise that has the Capitol building getting blown the fuck up. You honestly dont think that they can escalate it from there?

I think you can get way more than one season out of a premise that has the Capitol building getting blown the fuck up. You honestly dont think that they can escalate it from there?

I'm praying that this show goes full 24 with its conspiracies and shadowy bad guys. It needs to be super pulpy like 24.

maxresdefault.jpg

So this is how it happened.

IIRC Jack Ryan was the vice president when the president died in a terrorist attack. I liked that book.

No even crazier. A suicidal Japanese airline pilot flew his 747 into the Capitol building during a presidential address to a joint session of congress. I think Ryan was NSA Director at that point.

Debt of Honor was a seriously stupid book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom