• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT| Here We Go Again

Olengie

Man, I'm like at a wall stuck at 270. Nothing ever drops higher power level. It's always 260-265. How on Earth and I supposed to get the power up anymore?

Also, friend and I looking for a clan on PS4.

Milestones to get Powerful Engrams and random Exotic Engram drops. Did you also do the World Quests on each world ? (The Blue Color)

Syntsui

I'm 230 Light right now and it's a slog to do these Public events alone, I don't know how unlucky I am but most of the time there is no one around when I go after them.

Anyone want to form a party to farm them until level 265 now?

Cool!

So, PS4 raid at 9:45 PM EST.

1) ryseing (PSN bmc811, 275 Titan)
2) RoboPlato (281 Warlock)
3) UpDownLeftRight (Gein789, 281 Warlock)

I'm afraid I may need to bail and look for an earlier slot or another day, it's gonna be 2:45 AM where I am when we start so I'd only be able to stick around for a couple hours and I don't want to ditch halfway through and hold you guys back. Really sorry.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
No surprises there. Two of the best guns in the game for PVE as far as I'm concerned.
I wish my Nameless Midnight was as high as my MIDA. Right now I have both MIDAs and Curtain Call but I would prefer Nameless Midnight, Graviton Lance, and Curtain Call or Nameless, Uriel's Gift, and Merciless

ryseing

I'm afraid I may need to bail and look for an earlier slot or another day, it's gonna be 2:45 AM where I am when we start so I'd only be able to stick around for a couple hours and I don't want to ditch halfway through and hold you guys back. Really sorry.

No worries yo.

So. 10 PM EST PS4 raid. We'll try to be as stress free as possible. ~270 light preferred.

1) ryseing
2) RoboPlato
3) Squidyj (via Discord)

MastAndo

I'm at 273 (maxed, when equipped with gear I don't use regularly). I have a few +5 mods to apply, but I'm not sure I'm sticking with this armor. Should I still go ahead and use them with the idea that the mods will be more available at 280 when I can craft them?

Has anyone gotten Endless Midnight to drop? I didn't pick it when I was given the choice so I'm hoping it drops from somewhere.
Maybe by giving Zavala vanguard tokens. That's my guess.

GravyButt

Just bought it but probably won't get it in the mail till Friday or Saturday. Never played the original Destiny, so any tips or stuff for a completely in the dark new to the series player?

MastAndo

Has anyone gotten Endless Midnight to drop? I didn't pick it when I was given the choice so I'm hoping it drops from somewhere.
Nameless Midnight? It's one of the choices for completing Zavala's two strike milestone. If you picked something else, then yeah, it can drop from an engram from him. You can check what each NPC's engram might offer by hitting Details when hovering over the engram when speaking to that NPC.

ramyeon

Nameless Midnight? It's one of the choices for completing Zavala's two strike milestone. If you picked something else, then yeah, it can drop from an engram from him. You can check what each NPC's engram might offer by hitting Details when hovering over the engram when speaking to that NPC.
It drops. I got it both from Clan Engram rewards and also as a drop after beating the Nightfall this week.

Whoyouare

Need 2 more for a trial raid run. (Not blind). Probably won't finish but just getting in for experience. Going to start at 8:30

Psn: manicstreet

Masonica33

Neo Member
Anyone down to run the Nightfall? PSN: Knowing_Slinky
Include a message in the add saying you're from neogaf, or reply to me here first. I have a mic.

20/261 Arc Hunter

Skeletron

Wow looks like a great guide
Honestly I've had no trouble getting to 280 just doing a variety of activities and accomplishing goals suggested by the game. I just did the story missions and occasionally went exploring with Public Events, Lost Sectors, and Adventures. Accomplishing milestones and challenges nets some heavy rewards as well. Following a giant spreadsheet like that just seems like a pain in the ass.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just bought it but probably won't get it in the mail till Friday or Saturday. Never played the original Destiny, so any tips or stuff for a completely in the dark new to the series player?
I would say just ask questions here as you go along. A lot of the guides out there won’t make sense to you until you’ve spent some time with the game. Once you reach level 20 (Experience cap) start asking questions or refer to various guides out.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Honestly I've had no trouble getting to 280 just doing a variety of activities and accomplishing goals suggested by the game. I just did the story missions and occasionally went exploring with Public Events, Lost Sectors, and Adventures. Accomplishing milestones and challenges nets some heavy rewards as well. Following a giant spreadsheet like that just seems like a pain in the ass.

I played the same way and am 284

I'd say just do what you want but save the milestones til 265

The first thirty seconds of the raid already make it the best raid ever.

The villain actually talks. That beautiful fucking aesthetic. All those Cabal that simply stand and watch as you enter the ship. It's all so great. And I love the premise of the raid so much - this big Cabal emperor inviting us in to test our Light. So cool.

The1Ski

I'm looking at it for leveling other classes. I started a Titan that I'm just going with the flow. Other characters I'll aim for efficiency. Plus I always worry about wasting resources in these types of games.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Same. Ignore the level up guides, play the way you want. You'll have more fun and they really don't save all that much time anyway.

Nerokis

God, man, I wish there was better inventory management in this game. Seriously, at the very least, you should be able to organize your stuff by alphabetical order.

Speaking of, I'm about to max out on vault space because I've been hoarding everything. My Hunter is close to 250 in power level (thanks for allowing me to say this, Bungie), I've finished the campaign, etc. - anything in particular I should be doing with blues and legendaries I don't really need?

ramyeon

God, man, I wish there was better inventory management in this game. Seriously, at the very least, you should be able to organize your stuff by alphabetical order.

Speaking of, I'm about to max out on vault space because I've been hoarding everything. My Hunter is close to 250 in power level (thanks for allowing me to say this, Bungie), I've finished the campaign, etc. - anything in particular I should be doing with blues and legendaries I don't really need?
Dismantle them. You don't need to be hoarding stuff like that and the blues should have been given the boot long ago.

Top Bottom