• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Just beat Dr Lupo and Bromann in trials to win it to secure a flawless passage 6-3. Feels good. Went on his stream and he was saying how they were the better team but just fell apart. Feels even better.
"Better team" isn't the one with the L at the end. Congrats on the flawless!

trustter

Hello friends of Gaf,

I’m playing Destiny 2 and playing as a Hunter. Haven’t done anything beside Campaign, Tokens and Public Events. Having trouble in finding people to play with. I’m lvl 266.

If somebody could help me running some Striker, Raid, etc.. it would be awesome!

My psn is :trustter

Thank you all!

Vic_Viper

Bring back Zhalo and Heroic Strikes with burns!

They've said they will never bring back Zhalo, atleast not with elemental damage buffs because everyone would just use it instead of the Mida.

Heroic Strikes though are sorely needed. The endgame is seriously lacking imo just like vanilla D1. After the Raid and the PL 300 NF there's nothing new to be doing aside from Public Events. It's really a bummer.

TsuWave

edit - i guess its full

Just beat Dr Lupo and Bromann in trials to win it to secure a flawless passage 6-3. Feels good. Went on his stream and he was saying how they were the better team but just fell apart. Feels even better.

that must have felt nice. congrats.

Theorry

That Hunter helm Xur sells is great for PVP btw. Hit one person and he gets marked and you easy can track him and pre fire him if needed.

J-Rzez

So I decided to use a gift card to pick up the PS4 version. Already preordered the PC version through GMG.

So coming from the PC beta, the PS4 version is hard to play. FPS is a big issue. And going back to a controller is rough. But anyways..

Ill echo others that the world is too sparse to do events unless you have a fireteam, but all my friends are just going PC, oh well.

When Bungie consulted Blizzard, I'm going to assume blizzard said "microtransactions are important, but not nearly as important and recycling assets" aka this faction stuff. Disappointing all around.

I got to 269 power already just from soloing events mainly.

I don't understand why you're allowed to group up in quick play.

Quickly play should be non groups only.

Wanna sweat it out? Group up and play competitive.

That Hunter helm Xur sells is great for PVP btw. Hit one person and he gets marked and you easy can track him and pre fire him if needed.

They basically made a D1 skill tree perk an exotic though :/

Mindlog

Story done

Time to get on to the good stuff :)

Is there a GAF clan or anything?

PS4 - CanadaCool589
Find a clan here and join as soon as possible. You can get two or three additional high tier loot rolls a week and that's extremely helpful.

Also Discord is very active in bringing teams together for various events.

I don't understand why you're allowed to group up in quick play.

Quickly play should be non groups only.

Wanna sweat it out? Group up and play competitive.

PvP in this game is straight up trash tier, and that's coming from someone who went flawless twice. I can write an essay about why but I think it's pretty common consensus by now judging from Reddit.

Why would you have private matches in Rise of Iron and then have none in the newer game as well as only 2 game modes with no options? Because they want to monitize it and include it in later expansions. It's bullshit.

What are the best weps you can get from the different people (Devrim/Sloane etc). I want to grind some tokens but only if any of them have something I should want.

Cornbread78

Bungie e-mail:
RALLY TO YOUR FACTION ON 9/26
The time has come to see which Faction truly deserves the loyalty of the Guardians. On Tuesday, September 26, visit the Tower to choose your leader for the first time in Destiny 2.

Honor your Faction by completing activities in the game and earn new gear. The Factions that grants the most rewards will have a special prize-winning weapon for sale at the end of the week.

To learn more abour how Faction Rallies work, and what's at stake, read our blog!

Hmm, which one to go with......

jviggy43

But they do give you gear. I've gotten just as much gear from the kills on strikes as I have from the chests at the end. I've done every encounter a million times anyways. It's ridiculous to get mad at people killing shit in a game where the whole point is to kill shit.

Getting gear that barely raises your LL at a low level where literally everything gives you a small increase in gear is a waste of time tho. Anything you get from them is going to be replaced in the next couple of encounters so it makes the gains meaningless. And you do kill things in strikes, you kill the enemies you need to kill to progress and leave the rest. Otherwise youre wasting everyone's time.

Apocryphon

Managed to get The Sentencer from one of Caydes caches. It’s actually pretty damn good. Maybe not as good as Nameless Midnight but the range is sniper territory and it looks fantastic!

Dalek

Just had a rage inducing game in Crucible. Have to take a break right now. Just not fun-total brutality but it’s one of the only paths for upward movement in the game.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood

Nice one, that always feels good.

j_rocca42

Story done

Time to get on to the good stuff :)

Is there a GAF clan or anything?

PS4 - CanadaCool589

Hello friends of Gaf,

I’m playing Destiny 2 and playing as a Hunter. Haven’t done anything beside Campaign, Tokens and Public Events. Having trouble in finding people to play with. I’m lvl 266.

If somebody could help me running some Striker, Raid, etc.. it would be awesome!

My psn is :trustter

Thank you all!

Definitely check out the destinyGAF discord. The LFG section is very active.

Top Bottom