• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

How is Skyburner's Oath in the Raid? Seems like it would be a great choice for a loadout. The only negative seemingly is no Merciless when you have it equipped.

Floody

Why does the game constantly crash when going to the tower? It's annoying as hell.

Happens to me too, from what I've been able to tell being in the Clan or Roster menu makes it happen every time. But it will happen randomly too or just leave me in orbit forever. Really annoying, don't even go to it anymore if I can avoid it. Just use Destiny Item Manager for moving weapons around.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How is Skyburner's Oath in the Raid? Seems like it would be a great choice for a loadout. The only negative seemingly is no Merciless when you have it equipped.

Better Devils, it and Raid rocket is my boss gear. Taking out the shield enemies quick with the Oath helps with clearing the other ads quick. Raid Rocket does huge damage to boss and with reload barrier from Titans, you can one or two phase him.

I need one for Nightfall. I'm a 276 Hunter and another is a 268 warlock. We both havent done this nightfall (I've only done the first one) and are generally inexperienced.

PS4

Deku Tree

I just don’t like the timer mechanic in the NF at all. I don’t like hunting around the map for 30 second timer things to shoot.

And I don’t like playing a strike with a burn and feeling like I have to watch the clock all the time.

Solidsnake32292

Neo Member
Looking to try nightfall and very soon the raid and even some quests with a few folks. 256 Hunter currently. Still very new to the entire Destiny universe. Would love for someone to explain how to get better armor, weapons, etc. and also how infusing works.

Solidsnake32292 is PSN name. Online now!

Better Devils, it and Raid rocket is my boss gear. Taking out the shield enemies quick with the Oath helps with clearing the other ads quick. Raid Rocket does huge damage to boss and with reload barrier from Titans, you can one or two phase him.

That's exactly what I was thinking but I don't have the Raid RL yet. Better Devils and the Oath seems like a great pairing. I have some strong Fusions and RLs for the power slot. Need to give this a go ASAP. Thanks.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
gotta love it when PVP dudes suck and they leave only for 2 other dudes to come in and rally us to a crushing victory...anyway back PVP

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's exactly what I was thinking but I don't have the Raid RL yet. Better Devils and the Oath seems like a great pairing. I have some strong Fusions and RLs for the power slot. Need to give this a go ASAP. Thanks.

You can use any rocket with cluster bombs. It's like having a Horn. Extra rounds will really hurt him.

Top Bottom