• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

jviggy43

Tried trials for my first time tonight. Went flawless on my third attempt (previous runs stopped at 4 and 5). Pretty sweet getting to the tower and the emblem they give you looks awesome. Probably run it a bit more often now that I have a group who I can depend on.

Jblanks

But I already have three of them at 305.
The trials smg seemed pretty good when I used it, at least in PvP. I was playing as my alt Titan, who I never play PVP on and was coming top 2 every game. It's really good if you're good at hip firing, I think it'll be a staple on PC.

Olengie

Did the Raid for the second time. Beat it in 3 hours or so this time around.

Funny enough, it took me 2 hours to get the 3 chests with a friend. LOL. That was the Raid right there.

Reached 304 LL. I should stop playing. lol.

lt519

Ugh, raid group on the second try made it past the
pleasure gardens
but just couldn't execute on the
gauntlet
but we figured it the mechanics, just couldn't get all 6 at the last stage. After two nights we've figured out all three encounters though, so pretty good pace all things considered (8 hours ish).

We'll try again Sunday but I'm getting Kings Fall flashbacks where a weak link can really hurt ya.

Badgerst3

I just don’t like the timer mechanic in the NF at all. I don’t like hunting around the map for 30 second timer things to shoot.

And I don’t like playing a strike with a burn and feeling like I have to watch the clock all the time.

I feel ya. 0-3 so far. Granted I am a low level 271 Hunter.

Mindlog

Can I please get into a gaf clan? In a clan where I'm doing all the work ��.

Ima good support Titan/ Sentinel. Light: 279*
Bubble
Find a clan here.

Also Discord is very active in bringing teams together for various events.

If you can't find an open clan there be sure to bump the thread and someone should be along to help you out.

Alucrid

Banned
so uh you can get the clan rewards without half the group being in your clan? i was the only one in my trials group in my clan and i got the trials engram for a 7 ticket win.

Ugh, raid group on the second try made it past the
pleasure gardens
but just couldn't execute on the
gauntlet
but we figured it the mechanics, just couldn't get all 6 at the last stage. After two nights we've figured out all three encounters though, so pretty good pace all things considered (8 hours ish).

We'll try again Sunday but I'm getting Kings Fall flashbacks where a weak link can really hurt ya.

Only fourneed to make it when all six get teleported into the gauntlet; just have the first two who were runners not get an orb on the first wall. Then have them get an orb the second wall. You can continue to rotate or like our group lazily did is after the two runners get their orb on the second wall just b-line it to the the finish line with your 4 fastest players while the two slowest just try to make it as far as they can until their orb explodes.

Top Bottom