• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

So tired if seeing nothing but MIDA in multiplayer.

What nerfs do y’all think the gun is going to get?

It needs the High Caliber Rounds replaced at minimum. But I've also found that you can spam away and pretty much ignore the reticle recoil as all the shots will hit the initial firing point. So that may need looking into as well but I imagine that's a more involved process.

So tired if seeing nothing but MIDA in multiplayer.

What nerfs do y’all think the gun is going to get?

Knowing Bungie, all the nerfs.

Every. Last. One. Of. Them.

On another note, it's kinda disappointing how little there is to do in comparison to what we've left in D1.

Also, the gated progress is annoying. Legendary engrams should give an chance of progression, I preferred the old way tbh.

edgefusion

Why do I always feel like I'm performing like absolute crap in PvP? Even when my team is rolling the enemy over and my efficiency is high I still feel like I'm doing garbage. I never felt like this in D1 or other PvP games, but I can't put my finger on what it is.

HigXx

Ive got my alt to Level 20, gave him my mains highest gun and Xur Armor exotic. How to I raise its level from here? Whats the best way

Ive got my alt to Level 20, gave him my mains highest gun and Xur Armor exotic. How to I raise its level from here? Whats the best way

It depends on your PL. If you're at 265+, then its time to do the weekly milestones (Crucible, Nightfall, etc...)

If not, you should do adventures, public events and Lost Sectors to bring you up to speed.

f@luS

More than a member.
Few activities and I’ll have my warlock to 295. Any raid tomorrow ? Finished twice with my Titan with no issues (with fellow gaffer )

How do I create or buy Kinetic +5 weapon mods? I can buy the elemental from Banshee but not just plain +5 legendaries. For example for my Origin Story. I have some Kinetics that dropped with the mod so I know they exist.

There is also a build a mod but it needs mod components which I also cant figure out.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Is full squad with cold heart the way to go for Calus?

I think I did more damage with Borealis or any sniper rifle for that matter than with Coldheart.

That's not to say CH is useless.

Just a thought.

The main thing is to get your team moving fast onto the platforms and wail on him.

Also, skulls. Get as many as you can.

BTW if you need one more I'm game.

I've yet to beat the final checkpoint.

Dineren

Banned
How do I create or buy Kinetic +5 weapon mods? I can buy the elemental from Banshee but not just plain +5 legendaries. For example for my Origin Story. I have some Kinetics that dropped with the mod so I know they exist.

There is also a build a mod but it needs mod components which I also cant figure out.

You get mod components by dismantling legendary mods. Once you have two components you can create a weapon mod and which has the chance to give you a +5 kinetic. As far as I know that is the only way to get it. It can be a very expensive process.

Luck of the draw buying blue mods from Banshee as well as breaking other legendary mods and creating weapon mods.

if anyone needs one for a raid, i got my 283 warlock looking to go through for the first time. i know the mechanics of the raid pretty well though. been watching people run through it a lot.

neoism

im down for trails or raid first time for both 😑 but would love to play them im a hunter though lol... 285

psn ne0ism-

sn00zer

Have ppl been able to organize groups on here of ppl whobwould like to try and figure out how to do the raid? I dont want a group where aomeone already knows the amswer to the puzzles

vivftp

301 Titan looking for a raid if anyone's got one going, preferrably a group working on gauntlet as I've already completed the first part.

PSN vivftp00

They really should add something that you could sink your Legendary Marks into. I'm not saying that they should like raise the price of Xur's stock or anything, but it'd be nice to be able to spend them on something else. I have like 700 of them right now, lol.

hemo memo

Gold Member
How the coop work in the campaign missions? If both players finish a mission it'll be completed for the leader only or for both players if i'm playing with a friend?

im down for trails or raid first time for both 😑 but would love to play them im a hunter though lol... 285

psn ne0ism-

Same boat.

Edit :

Have done the first encounter of raid but don't mind starting from beginning.

Haven't done trials yet.

Anyone game?

Top Bottom