• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

hCUSie.jpg

Since armor has no bonuses anyway I wish we could make normal armor into legendary with an item or something. 95% of Titan legendary arms are trash and much of the blue noob gear actually looks decent. I'd wear the above for example in a second. Why waste the designs? What is the point?

Since armor has no bonuses anyway I wish we could make normal armor into legendary with an item or something. 95% of Titan legendary arms are trash and much of the blue noob gear actually looks decent. I'd wear the above for example in a second. Why waste the designs? What is the point?

Cause they'll be "new" legendaries in the future.

Megasoum

Banned
Decided to start a Titan alt (I only have a 279 Warlock right now) and man... I know I can skip the cutscenes but I'm not sure I have it in me to re-do that whole campaign.

I see spawns are broken af in Control again. A feature they carried over from the first one.

Just got destroyed in a match where I would spawn at flags with the other team 20ft away from me. Fun stuff. I probably died 5 or 6 times before my guy's feet hit the ground after a spawn.

molnizzle

Fresh raid - 9AM EST tomorrow.

1.) molnizzle (PSN: molnizzle)
2.) Fahlco (PSN: Fahlco)
3.) OriginalPoe (PSN: ???)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Preferably 290+, I'd like to down Calus without much issue.

shermas

Yeah, it's pretty rough. I can't help myself though, I need all three.
Stay strong. A couple missions were actually enjoyable the third time I did them.

Transfer over a sparrow and sprint wherever you can. There are long sections you can just skip. I ranked up with a booster and did some HPE so I was over leveled a little bit... Helps prevent rapid death when skipping adds

Megasoum

Banned
Stay strong. A couple missions were actually enjoyable the third time I did them.

Transfer over a sparrow and sprint wherever you can. There are long sections you can just skip. I ranked up with a booster and did some HPE so I was over leveled a little bit... Helps prevent rapid death when skipping adds

Oh... Didn't think of sending over a Sparrow... Good idea

Syntsui

4.)
5.)
6.)

I'm down for this as long as you guys don't mind this being my first raid. I can use my 290+ Hunter with Orpheus Rig. O have Merciless and Colheart, we can coordinate what is best for whatever situation.

ID: andersoncalabro

Pat_DC

Yeah having a sparrow for the alts helps a lot.
Currently trying to level up alts. Even though I enjoyed the campaign the first time some parts are rough, especially the missions on IO with the taken. Gets fairly boring a second and I'm imagining a third time.

I never picked a faction in D1 but I liked the dead orbit ships.

Since they don't have those this go I dunno which to pick.

FWC gear looks like garbage, so I'd avoid that.

Personally I'll go for New Monarchy because the faction HQ looks nicer. Stupid reason I know, but I needed one to decide. Dead Orbit doesn't even have a zone of it's own, it's just sitting there in the hangar.

JTran2003

4.)
5.)
6.)

Still have room? 290 warlock. PSN jtran2003. This will be third completion if I can join.

molnizzle

I'm down for this as long as you guys don't mind this being my first raid. I can use my 290+ Hunter with Orpheus Rig. O have Merciless and Colheart, we can coordinate what is best for whatever situation.

ID: andersoncalabro
Still have room? 290 warlock. PSN jtran2003. This will be third completion if I can join.

3.) OriginalPoe (PSN: private)
4.) Syntsui (PSN: andersoncalabro)
5.) JTran2003 (PSN: JTran2003)
6.)

Perineum

I hope this time I can easily mess with all 3 factions with 1 character.

Otherwise I'm leaning towards FWC or Dead Orbit. New Monarchy always looked the ugliest to me in D1.

Dineren

Banned
I hope this time I can easily mess with all 3 factions with 1 character.

Otherwise I'm leaning towards FWC or Dead Orbit. New Monarchy always looked the ugliest to me in D1.

You can only pick one faction per character according to the update, at least for this event.

molnizzle

So, there really isn't a Kinect damage legendary mod huh? I never got one and I bought a fuck ton of mods.

Dismantle purple mods and then use the components to buy a purple weapon mod directly from Banshee. 1/4 chance it'll be a kinetic mod. Those are your best odds right now.

jviggy43

Decided to start a Titan alt (I only have a 279 Warlock right now) and man... I know I can skip the cutscenes but I'm not sure I have it in me to re-do that whole campaign.

Good news, you can run past 80% of the encounters and transfer your sparrow to your ult character for maximum efficiency.

Jblanks

Anyone running or want to run raid keys (Transfer and Pipeline) before reset?

Also, the Facton Rally is only a limited time event and not permanent ?..

Haines

Banned
Im at 269.

I cant go any higher on my own, bc i need a clan or friends to do raids, and nightfalls, and whatever else with.

How do i find myself a nice active clan, that is willing to take me in there wing. I tried the nightfall matchmaking and quit after 10 minutes of searching,

I still need to do the quests, and would much rather not do them solo. I have done the mida quest with a friend tho

Floody

Play 4-5 games and get a Luminous engram.

I played 2 games and got to 48% completion on the milestone. Yesterday it said 24% completion so I guess they just reduced it by 50%.

So it should take about the time it took to do 1 character, to do all 3 characters now. Good change imo.

3.) OriginalPoe (PSN: private)
4.) Syntsui (PSN: andersoncalabro)
5.) JTran2003 (PSN: JTran2003)
6.)

9am EST... 9 hours from now?

Syntsui

How exactly does the game calculate damage? Let's say all my gear is 290+ but I'm using a 270 weapon, will my damage be shit or will it be always based on the total power level?

Top Bottom