• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

DJ Gunner

I've not run this Nightfall but I'd like to and I need the Prestige trophy. Anyone willing to help me through around 7pm eastern? 295+ Warlock, I have a mic, and do pretty good with mob control and staying alive.

Mindlog

Broke Nightfall replaced with best strike and a fun modifier?
👍🏽

Will be running a bunch of Prestige Nightfalls this week. Don't know when, but many.

Already the first big changes in the Prestige Raid (watching a stream)

Gauntlet
Secondary Psion Projections spawn instantly.
Runners can't do more than one run phase, so pretty much everyone has to run.
Final Run only has 3 orbs per gate.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Watching another stream, there are more dogs with new paths. Also on the ring (where you run the spheres through the circles), the same person can't run every time.

I've never done the raid myself, do you guys run people through in here? I'd like to do it.

Acorn

Watching another stream, there are more dogs with new paths. Also on the ring (where you run the spheres through the circles), the same person can't run every time.

I've never done the raid myself, do you guys run people through in here? I'd like to do it.
More dogs? Yikes.

Guess I'll wait this out for a week until people get the optimal strats and shit doesn't take 6 hours.

Sucks that most of the chests still just drop tokens in the Prestige Raid.
That means getting a full Prestige Raid Armor set will probably take AGES (unless Benedict drops prestige Raid armor.....lol yeah right)

Cornbread78

Anyone up for sherpa'ing a Newb raid Friday night?

I have two newbs that want to run it for the first time 10pm EST start?

If anyone is doing the raid (normal) and wouldn't mind running me through, I may be on tonight to do it.

I'm trying to get one going for Friday night if you are interested. The problem is in finding 2 good Sherpa's to help with dogs and gauntlets especially

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I'm trying to get one going for Friday night if you are interested. The problem is in finding 2 good Sherpa's to help with dogs and gauntlets especially

I could probably do that. If we can find someone. I've done dogs once, didn't beat it, but I get the idea. Didn't get past that.

If you still need one on Friday and can't find anyone, I could probably help. I've run the Raid about 5 times now, have a pretty good handle on things. Is everyone that's going to be in it around 275-280+?

For baths if you don't destroy all canisters in one run people get a debuff and have to look for a symbol which indicates which plate to reset the debuff. Debuff called burden of Worthiness and doesn't allow you to continue until you clear it.

Calus, whoever punches outside will be teleported inside and someone inside will be teleported outside.

JHall

My group beat the Gauntlet and we all got shaders/tokens and not a single weapon drop. You should have heard the depressing sighs echoing throughout the party chat.

For baths if you don't destroy all canisters in one run people get a debuff and have to look for a symbol which indicates which plate to reset the debuff. Debuff called burden of Worthiness and doesn't allow you to continue until you clear it.

Calus, whoever punches outside will be teleported inside and someone inside will be teleported outside.

Wow, devious.

Mindlog

I've said how much I like my Warlock when running the Gauntlet before. Every jump perfectly matches burst glide.

All I'm saying is that in the world first streams I got a glimpse of... Warlocks were leading the pack.
P6UiTpu.png

I've said how much I like my Warlock when running the Gauntlet before. Every jump perfectly matches burst glide.

All I'm saying is that in the world first streams I got a glimpse of... Warlocks were leading the pack.
P6UiTpu.png

Was the team all Warlocks then?

We all called it quits. Raided for 15 mins then realized it's not worth it.

I would, but I want to see the final form for my shotgun. And extra shell perhaps?

Top Bottom