• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Reveal Livestream [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

see5harp

Twitch chat and anyone posting in there continues to be the worst fucking audience in the universe. Even wrestling fans are more tolerable than these idiots.

molnizzle

So is this gonna be a rockstar style trailer stream or something more?

"Full gameplay reveal." There are also tons of prominent Twitch streamers on site to play for several hours with zero restrictions on gameplay recording and what they can talk about. Today will be a full information blowout for D2.

Noob question: I can watch this on PS4 right, just need to install Twitch?

Yep.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Twitch chat and anyone posting in there continues to be the worst fucking audience in the universe. Even wrestling fans are more tolerable than these idiots.

giphy.gif

"Full gameplay reveal." There are also tons of prominent Twitch streamers on sight to play for several hours with zero restrictions on gameplay recording and what they can talk about. Today will be a full information blowout for D2.

Yep.

I need to go change my pants.

There was never supposed to be a pre-show, so I'm not sure where anyone got that idea? DeeJ said that would occasionally interrupt the countdown clock with some behind the scenes stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom