• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Reveal Livestream [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAHxWlxV0AEYYiz.jpg:large

DieH@rd

Banned
I quite enjoyed my time with vanilla destiny, TTK and RoI. Can't wait for D2 and it's PvE enhancements.
[and pls bungie, use better narrative style]

Sadly, I never played any raid. I had few friends I played with, but never enough for full raid party.

Floody

Not feeling the music so far, wouldn't say it's terrible, but just not liking it. Doesn't help that D1 had an amazing soundtrack either.

ornery

I quite enjoyed my time with vanilla destiny, TTK and RoI. Can't wait for D2 and it's PvE enhancements.
[and pls bungie, use better narrative style]

Sadly, I never played any raid. I had few friends I played with, but never enough for full raid party.

You still have time. Raids are what make Destiny so enjoyable, tbh.

Eh none of this music has been music of the spheres teir, that shit was godly, it played a big part in making me hyped for the first one, it had this awesome myseterious space opera vibe to it

SDCowboy

I'm cautiously excited. Destiny 2 is going to need to be much more MMO-ish (especially in there being more players in the world) for me to get really excited for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom