• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Alpha Thread: Impressions from the wild [Code Begging=ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remf

Glad I jumped back in today. Only managed to get to level 5 on all three classes, but I'm glad I got a taste of what's to come. Thanks bungie!!

Handy Fake

i found this game to not be fun. Cancelling my pre-order

YGYh9.gif

And that's the end of that chapter.

Sorral

Holy shit, the Grimoire/alpha site is up again, but this is so much to read! I hope that it doesn't go down in half an hour too...lol

Edit: -_- not so much to read I guess:

6qnZzxyfLLZ4lAqsL3WOjHmCAvx9o.jpg

CLBridges

Well, the end has finally come for Destiny Alpha. One of the best gaming experiences I've had with my PS4 so far. See you all during the Beta, my Warlock will be ready.

I lied. One more game of Crucible. Will either be an incredible action-packed sendoff, or an underwhelming, rage inducing bad aftertaste.

I'll take those odds.

Escaping out of the orbit out at a high note. Today, I had some fun games with PSN/GAF buddies. Had a ten kill streak, had a ten death streak, barely won matches, barely lost matches. Completed a lot of bounties, played solo, played together, danced, and enjoyed the view. Dismantled old weapons, admired new ones. Made some friends, learned the tricks of the opponents, and laughed at some bad voice acting.

See you at Beta everyone! Thanks for making the true successor to Halo, Bungie!

Add me for the summer fun times on PSN for next time (same username).

I am already going through withdrawals. I miss this game :D
So when it goes live again in beta, I'd really like to play with some like minded, serious gamers, add me on psn!

PSN: innervision961

fquick

Neo Member
I joined DestinyGaf on there, didn't get to play with any gaffers though maybe next time.
Ditto.

Since we have some time, some of you add 'fquick' on your friends for July so I have some to actually join up with. :)

Got old sending fireteam invites to randos and no one accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom