• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Alpha Thread: Impressions from the wild [Code Begging=ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

u2WwUAq.jpg

Sniff sniff

I know everyone is going to keep the Alpha client installed.....just in case

I had a blast, was good playing with DGAF. Someone should make a "Destiny Post-Alpha feature request" type thread.

I'd like them to allow me to sprint and reload please.

fquick

Neo Member
Added a bunch of you who posted in the last few pages on psn.

Any pros of pre-ordering at any specific place? Amazon? Gamestop? Etc.

I see Gamestop has an Upgraded Sparrow vehicle.

Supercharges in PvP are lame. it's just instagib outa nowhere, no way for the other player to know. Bungie is usually pretty good about that stuff, you could see what secondary weapons people had in Halo.

Betty

Banned
Supercharges in PvP are lame. it's just instagib outa nowhere, no way for the other player to know. Bungie is usually pretty good about that stuff, you could see what secondary weapons people had in Halo.

But when you have one, and you finally find a whole lot of enemies all bunched up, oh man, what a feeling.

Sorral

I still want to play some more... sigh

See you in the beta guys!

The rooms don't either then, because it looks like you are in an underground building. For me, it's just a small cave dead end.

The areas are the same, but the Hive Ogre spawns in more than one area it seems though. I was at the one underneath the helicopters in the open area past the story wizard.

Sorry for the late response. I missed the post until I rechecked the page for pictures.

Just take off Titan's invincibility and it would be better. I got a direct hit with my rocket launcher and the dude survived because he activated his supercharge. I was then killed.

My birthday is in August so I could get the game for free but that would mean missing the beta.

What should I do? I guess no beta is worth €69.99 but I would have to wait three fucking months to play Destiny again if I don't pre-order :(

My birthday is in August so I could get the game for free but that would mean missing the beta.

What should I do? I guess no beta is worth €69.99 but I would have to wait three fucking months to play Destiny again if I don't pre-order :(

I would just preorder it, so you are spending like 10 dollars extra. That 10 dollars could easily be spent on a cheap meal or candy for your nieces and nephews. Destiny will last a lot longer then a 10 dollar meal or candy.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Thanks Bungie for the opportunity to be apart of the Alpha. I fell in love with it and I think this game will end up being something special.

DrkSage

man i was getting some armor from the awoken guy in the tower and i was about to get my hunters armor up to 160 and it happened... but im hyped, totally buying this game. gonna pre order it next monday.

well...
giphy.gif

fun while it lasted

If you highlight the tile in the ps4 menu it shows you how you ranked up against your friends in crucible
I am going through a withdrawal right now, all I have left is the damn tile.

Sorral

The alpha.bungie.net site appears to be up just fine. I hope they update it later or keep it for the beta because I definitely want to read more cards. The site has our characters information though, and they are deleting them, so I guess there is a whole reset in order?

A bit bummed that my score wasn't updated to reflect what I got last, but at least the site/stuff are still up and I got to read some cards.

Edit: I spoke too soon. Encountering errors on it now ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom