• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Alpha Thread: Impressions from the wild [Code Begging=ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
DC'd in the middle of Sepkis Prime fight.

Sorry BarrowRoll

I think I'll just end on a good note. So many messages about trying to contact servers, I don't think I'll try and do some PvP.

Regardless, this was the most fun I've had in a very long time.

Sorral

I'm not finding the Dead Ghost you are seeing there..

My friend didn't see a dead ghost in a different spot where I found one. Thinking that they don't spawn the same for us.

I dont want to play any other game!! Giving up on gaming till July 17th LOL

lmao, I don't blame you. I'm really hyped for the game right now and it will be hard to wait a whole month just for the beta, then another month for the game.....

Enjoyed this so much.

ahhhh Alpha is finally over, can't wait until the beta and then the official game. Destinys pvp got my competitive juices flowing the way halo 1 2 and 3 did back in the days. I am going to go super try hard on there lol.

naeS

My friend didn't see a dead ghost in a different spot where I found one. Thinking that they don't spawn the same for us.

The rooms don't either then, because it looks like you are in an underground building. For me, it's just a small cave dead end.

Epcott

Guess its pretty bad that I kept trying to connect even when it ended. Oh well, back to FFXIV.

Will Alpha characters and weapons cary over, because I stored a ton of stuff.

Sorral

Are the Grimoire stuff gone for good or are they coming back in the Beta?
Alpha.bungie.net doesn't seem to work anymore and I didn't bother to check until now because I didn't think that they would take that down too.

A bummer since I got 430 grimoire score and was looking forward to reading it all once this was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom