• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Withdrawal Thread: The Traveler's space magic is addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcfrank

02262ef5d7571e49b3b6db43608c39d13c491acf.jpg__846x0_q80.jpg

Under Roster, Look at Game.
These are the current people in your world.

This setting did not exist in the Xbox One beta. I think it went off your system party settings.

GutZ31

This setting did not exist in the Xbox One beta. I think it went off your system party settings.
If that's true, the Xbox one is gimped pretty hard.
I heard the chat wasn't working for a lot of Xbox players, which was also a pretty big blow for the beta players.

I had hoped that the beta being open to Xbox one gamers would reassure, but it ended up leaving a sour taste for many it seems.

If this menu isn't the same for Xbox players come full release, it will be a huge slap in the face of Xbox one gamers.

mcfrank

If that's true, the Xbox one is gimped pretty hard.
I heard the chat wasn't working for a lot of Xbox players, which was also a pretty big blow for the beta players.

I had hoped that the beta being open to Xbox one gamers would reassure, but it ended up leaving a sour taste for many it seems.

If this menu isn't the same for Xbox players come full release, it will be a huge slap in the face of Xbox one gamers.

To be clear I was just referring to the party options, not the ability to see the names of folks in the game world. That was in.

I never knew this. Do you mind explaining how to do this? I was wondering how I was getting invited to join when I could barely read peoples names. Thanks, chief.

While anywhere, press options(PS4) and navigate to roster (usually another L1).
On that screen you will have your friend list visible and on the utmost right you will have the names of people near/with you.

You guys should call it a night. You'll be one sleep-wake cycle closer to Destiny that way.

Me calling it a night now would be like a daywalker calling it a day right after breakfast. No, the void calls to me. Its darkness shines. I must walk in the circle of night, I must gain its strength if I am to face my...... fate. ;)

I wonder if I started wearing warlock cosplay around the house would help.

Dante316

Rogue legacy has been keeping me from totally going nuts for destiny so far. My hype is too huge right now for it. Just 4 weeks left baby!

Well GAF.

I could not wait any longer so I decided to cave in and buy the PS4 today.

I know this is not the appropriate thread but any game recommendations? Thinking about getting KillZone: Shadow Fall for $20 and Resogun for free.

^ Those are good games to start with. Go for BF4 if you're into it.

Infamous SS is a good game but IMO the combat lacked depth and wasn't as enjoyable as the second.

Well GAF.

I could not wait any longer so I decided to cave in and buy the PS4 today.

I know this is not the appropriate thread but any game recommendations? Thinking about getting KillZone: Shadow Fall for $20 and Resogun for free.

Don't get KZ SF, get Wolfenstein TNO instead,

Kane1345

I really hope Bungie fixes the website and app before launch so that I'm not just staring at a silhouette of my character. I know only a few people had this problem but it really annoys the hell outta me :/

I really hope Bungie fixes the website and app before launch so that I'm not just staring at a silhouette of my character. I know only a few people had this problem but it really annoys the hell outta me :/
I thought everyone had that issue. I fact I didn't even know it was an issue, I thought it was a design choice heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom