• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Withdrawal Thread: The Traveler's space magic is addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck your dream team. I'll make my own.

Everyday Math
Everyday Math
Everyday Math
Everyday Math
Everyday Math
Everyday Math

That explains how you managed to play 82 hours of the beta,
play 395 crucible matches and top the leaderboards.

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/xbox/Illuh

Check my math for me. This guy put in more hours than anyone else on the Xbox beta. 80 hours. He played 395 crucible games. That's just over 12 minutes per game. Didn't most games last longer than 12 minutes? Did this guy have time left over to play any PvE?

Also, LikeButta played the most across PlayStation 3 and 4, with just over 82 hours played. I wonder how they're so close...

My dream team:

Myself
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Josie Maran
Camilla Luddington
Chloe Bennett
6th person doesn't matter at this point.

...what we're we talking about again? Some game...?

RGm2iIi.jpg

Right in the A-hole

Lee

If you had multiple PS4s and monitors and could somehow get one Dualshock 4 to control them all, that could actually work.

If you consider one Guardian playing and the other 5 running into walls the entire game working, than yes, that could actually work.

ironcreed

Banned
Yeah, the beta was incredibly addictive. I was worried about content when the controversy sprung up, but then I realized that I spent over 20 hours just in the slice of Old Russia and the Moon that we got to see. A must buy.

broony

I'm going to need a UK/EU raiding dream team. Can't rely on my usual coop partners to play enough to get through it.

Homeboyd

I wonder what other people who doesn't post in this thread think about us. I'm pretty sure they think we're lunatics, but it's not like we care.

I can't help but feel that there were more negative Destiny threads than positive ones. It's like some people are very desperate to make it sound like the game is not that good when it's actually THAT FUCKING GOOD.
I post here but it seems like a lot of the recent talk doesn't really have to do with destiny at all so I just stay away until it gets back on track.

Yeah there are a lot of Gaffers that don't like Destiny, but for the most part, for me, that's a good sign. I tend to disagree with most of GAF on just about everything so I know destiny will be great. If everyone (outside of this thread) starts talking it up and gets excited for Destiny, be worried.

broony

Has there been any talk of what the Destiny stuff they will be showing at Gamescom?

I saw PVP mentioned but it's around this time that Bungie did big halo reveals, like Forge and 4 player coop for Halo 3. Would be cool to hear about something they have kept quiet in until now.

Too busy reading grimoire cards like the shill you are?!

Haven't all the grimoire cards been redacted?

Edit: Guys I have news for you. I checked the app and our( atleast mine did) characters have been erased from existence.
You shall be missed Titan.

Edit again: Welp, I can see it on bungie.net

Respect

Haven't all the grimoire cards been redacted?

Edit: Guys I have news for you. I checked the app and our( atleast mine did) characters have been erased from existence.
You shall be missed Titan.

My guardian has gone to a better place...where there are no CDs on supers...

giphy.gif

She was a zombie anyway so...

Im-HOME-RIP.gif

EDIT: I suppose not.

Lee

I post here but it seems like a lot of the recent talk doesn't really have to do with destiny at all so I just stay away until it gets back on track.

Yeah there are a lot of Gaffers that don't like Destiny, but for the most part, for me, that's a good sign. I tend to disagree with most of GAF on just about everything so I know destiny will be great. If everyone (outside of this thread) starts talking it up and gets excited for Destiny, be worried.

This thread does get pretty odd at times.

I agree re: GAF. I feel like a lot of people here see it as their duty to call the gaming industry out on every perceived issue/shortcoming, which is fine, but I don't feel that calling and, to me, Bungie has created one helluva game and I can't wait to play it.

Respect

This thread does get pretty odd at times.

I agree re: GAF. I feel like a lot of people here see it as their duty to call the gaming industry out on every perceived issue/shortcoming, which is fine, but I don't feel that calling and, to me, Bungie has created one helluva game and I can't wait to play it.

Certainly, the game is by no means flawless, some of my issues may be resolved simply by being max level so I would reserve judgment on that, others I have voiced before and hopefully something can be done in the near future.

Having said that, I had a great time with beta and look forward to more great times starting on Sept. 9th.

GutZ31

Oh man, I just watched 2 Destiny multiplayer videos posted on reddit that infuriated me.
Was so hard to watch, and infact, I stopped watching one of them after the guy started off with a pulse rifle, then after getting owned at every turn, switched to hand cannon...

I am starting to lose it guys, help...

Oh man, I just watched 2 Destiny multiplayer videos posted on reddit that infuriated me.
Was so hard to watch, and infact, I stopped watching one of them after the guy started off with a pulse rifle, then after getting owned at every turn, switched to hand cannon...

I am starting to lose it guys, help...

That guy reminds me of my pvp matches before I got an AR. Those times were dreadful.I had to stick to close quarters combat using my shotgun and occasionally casting fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom