• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny (Bungie MMOFPS, 360/PS3) Story Details, Concept Art Leaked [Up2: More Info]

Spawnling

Hey all, this is a bit of an ad, but our little middleware studio has worked on Destiny for well over two years actively and I've been around Neogaf for ages. We are going to talk about our work with Bungie with their graphics engine guru Hao Chen at GDC. More info about this here. At least a little bit of new info on the game!

I saw this article and I think it's great you guys are showing up to GDC this year with Bungie. Can't wait to see what you've been working on.

As already pointed out, live stream?

MrBig

I saw this article and I think it's great you guys are showing up to GDC this year with Bungie. Can't wait to see what you've been working on.

As already pointed out, live stream?

Bungie is apparently posting their plans about this on friday. Perhaps the first BWU for Destiny?

Shadownet

Banned
DGcU8JU.jpg

4v5SPW6.jpg

7vNj1mM.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm grabbing my pitchfork and lighting my torch just in case this is nothing.

Nice. Where'd you get that?

What's up with the empty spaces that say COMING SOON, Heroes Rise / Summoning Pit?

Two more trailers coming soon. The first art looks like its part of the new trailer that was released i.e. The Devil's Lair (EDIT: Yep. It says House of Devils underneath it). Of course, pretty weird of him to bump an old thread and create a weird confusion.

Nice. Where'd you get that?

What's up with the empty spaces that say COMING SOON, Heroes Rise / Summoning Pit?

Looks like a thing that would be given out a press event. I imagine bloggers can gather all three art pieces by attending the Bungie event last week, the E3 demo and a third event (launch, gamescom or another Bungie held one).

Top Bottom