• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Fastest way to level up the husk is you standard hive majors in the cosmodrome. Same rule applies here. Every hive major is worth 20 regular hives. That's 60 regular hives in a short span.

Any VOG hard going on?

Just got this months issue of gameinformer and there was an article about that kid who got his characters deleted. I guess they finally figured out who the exact purpetrator was.

Old news?

thought the guy already came forth for an interview a while ago

From what i remember the owner of kermithefrog account was in an accident and wasnt playing. He and his mother said there were several poeple in the house so they could not figure out who it was. Which sounds like bs to me but i guess they determined who it was. The acount was banned as a result but reactivated after they determined it wasnt actually kermithefrog.

Still smells fishy to me

From what i remember the owner of kermithefrog account was in an accident and wasnt playing. He and his mother said there were several poeple in the house so they could not figure out who it was. Which sounds like bs to me but i guess they determined who it was. The acount was banned as a result but reactivated after they determined it wasnt actually kermithefrog.

Still smells fishy to me

Very fishy and no one bought it. The guy was also getting harrassed through PSN before blocking everything. I think he was scared into hiding for now.

Thanks for the VoG runs guys.

Did 3 x HM oracles & templar and walked away with 3 Fatebringers /ducks

islsgaC.jpg
5QG3AUH.jpg

how do the mail packages work? im asking because i stupidly just leveled up my vanguard guy because i miscalculated the rep gains due to nightfall bonus. i got my crucguard up to the tip, and then equiped my dead orbit thing so that when HoW drops i can easily level them up, a fatal mistake i made the day before TDB came out lost about a weeks worth of progress to get new armor. i just got a package from the vanguard and the cryptarch for leveling them up. Now if i wait to open these packages until HoW will they be HoW gear or is it already predetermined and im just waisting them for nothing?

#Foreverfatebringerless :(

Atleast I got a praedtyths revenge out of it.

I am probably going to be the only one left after HOW is out searching for the FB.

Thanks for the run guys.

ultrazilla

Anyone up for a fresh normal or hard Crota Raid?

Same for VOG.

I'd like to run them a couple times for my Titan and Hunter.

PS4/PSN Kaijuseijin

Defyler

Tried the reddit cryptarch trick.

I saved up more engrams so I had 26 rare engrams to decrypt before trying the legendary special weapon engram I had.

Not a single rare turned to legendary. It was enough to nearly complete a full cryptarch rank.

Anastasis

Sorry about all my dying. Wasn't on my best game tonight. Thanks for the run though!

Holy crap look at the Gjallarhorn! Nice job!

I have almost no decent Arc weapons. As the picture shows, you carried me through and only got shards. But thanks so much for the run and the Horn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom