• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank the gods, I never liked the idea of console exclusives anyway. Weapons and strikes should be available to everyone, ps4/xbox paid the same price after all.

It only ends up hurting people, Xur won't sell Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, or 4th Horseman, and we will never see a nightfall from the psion strikes or undying mind (that one would suck as nightfall though

once exclusivity runs out, no reason those strikes won't enter the rotation.

Omni

I think that's every exotic weapon?

OR1CU4.png

Have more duplicates like another Crux, a couple of jellyhorns and stuff. But I think that's all unless I'm missing something. On Xbox anyway.

:eek:

we will never see a nightfall from the psion strikes or undying mind (that one would suck as nightfall though haha)

Mostly just to have a tag and communicate on Bungie.net also there are some clan specific trophies out there as well.

Exclusivity only extends to 1 year. I expect to see some Dust Palace NFalls come September. Not sure if TDB stuff is a year from its launch or vanilla Destiny's launch. A Rainbow-Burn Dust Palace NF would be fun... maybe. Without Angry or Lightswitch at least.

Also, do Gaffers honestly communicate on B.net? Not even my own raid team would join my Around the World clan ;_; Still one of the coolest parts of DGAF is the crazy number of countries represented, I think that fact deserves some love!

Also shoot first kiss later sounds like necrophilia... that's right Kadey, the Gaf clan wars are real!

3 Exotic weapons in House of Wolves?

The shotgun, the scout-rifle ... and? Cause I only know of 2.

I think it is a shotgun and 2 scout rifles.
Lord of Wolves shotgun presumably obtainable in the Prison of Elders
Vesta Dynasty scout rifle
Fate of All Fools scout rifle (exotic bounty involving the Trials of Osiris?)

So has that blue engram -> Legendary -> Exotic trick actually worked for anyone in here?
if it doesn't work for me (i have 50+ rare engrams in my vault/alts, atm), i think it'll be safe to say that somethings up.
I'm just waiting for my legendary heavy to drop.
I ran ROCs last night with Hudson, Gutz and a few non-GAF friends last night, and of course, Hudson got the legendary heavy engram ;_;

Bradach

if it doesn't work for me (i have 50+ rare engrams in my vault/alts, atm), i think it'll be safe to say that somethings up.
I'm just waiting for my legendary heavy to drop.
I ran ROCs last night with Hudson, Gutz and a few non-GAF friends last night, and of course, Hudson got the legendary heavy engram ;_;

Sounds like the ultimate test! Were you saving up for HoW?

Homeboyd

Also, do Gaffers honestly communicate on B.net? Not even my own raid team would join my Around the World clan ;_;
We've used it every day since launch for coordinating raids and just bs'ing. Thr group wall feature of private groups is great via the companion app. Basically a live chat you can access from your any device.

lt519

but going up a level in cryptarch after HoW would, right?

Yeah, I have a lot of vacation coming up so I've got all my cryptarch's and vanguard experiences ready to roll over on all 3 characters. Along with a bunch of 5000xp bounties ready to turn in and 25000 glimmer. I've actually run out of the room in the vault for blue and purple engrams and have been filling up my characters as mules.

Yep, I agreed with everything in your recent class fashion post. As David Bowie famously sang "Fashion! Turn to the Zoba!" Although I dig this look for my Hunter:

Iron Banner gear + CE helm + VoG cloak + God of War shader + Red Death = slick

CCyQDA7UEAAV-om.jpg:large

Do you by chance have the Provincial Royale shader? I think it looks pretty awesome on Iron Banner gear for the Titan (still need the Guantlets). I have no IB gear on my Hunter to try it out.

Gala

Finally, it's the weekend.

Anyone up for some raiding? I need more shards, since that's all I got this week so far.

Had a dream last night that Bungie added more armor slots for the characters including thigh guards and holsters.

Vault space was near limitless and they had introduced another tier of equipment above yellow, colored white. T

hey introduced armor scraps that could be combined to create Frankenstein gear (i.e., combine Hive and Fallen scraps to create armor with unique abilities toward each enemy, etc.)

Woke up, realized this was beyond Bungie's developmental level and immediately felt disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom