• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Dustwalker Cloak.

Shaders change the whole cloak.

Yeah, I think it only drops in the strike playlist. Maybe even the vanilla lv24 only too, have never seen it drop somewhere else.

Cloud Walker Tribute or Venom of Ikehaka both look really cool (Quantum Phoenix Blue is cool too). All of them are speaker cloaks. As long as they match your shader, that's all that matters lol.

Destiny Fashion is real now.

I'll check those out. The best thing about Hunters is their class items are actually visible.

Those two shaders are the ones I am still missing :( Refraction Melt is the purple/red one right? That looks so cool on Titans. I'm just rolling with Queen's Web atm 'till I get enough rep for Imogen's Fire. Then I'll equip all my characters with that one.

I have Refraction Melt and it is indeed purple, one of the few shaders that actually matches a bit with Saint-14 besides maybe Thunderdevil. I got it from a random Cryptarch package. Would love Arctic Proxy or God of War. So far I've been blessed with Revenant, Bittersteel, Refraction Melt, Substance321 and Aaru's Passage.

Ken

I have Refraction Melt and it is indeed purple, one of the few shaders that actually matches a bit with Saint-14 besides maybe Thunderdevil. I got it from a random Cryptarch package. Would love Arctic Proxy or God of War. So far I've been blessed with Revenant, Bittersteel, Refraction Melt, Substance321 and Aaru's Passage.

Is Arctic Proxy special? I threw it away earlier.

nOoblet16

I have no clue but since there are no other useful perks in that first slot might as well roll for it right?

It's just like I still feel like Unflinching doesn't actually do anything but all the other perks in slot 2 are useless anyway so I got it anyway.
Unflinching works with shortgaze, the flinch is more predictable and it's more vertical compared to the more horizontal flinch of other scope. Hidden hand is the best perk on a sniper at the moment because it increases aim assist...aim assist is not just auto aim but includes a lot of factor like the adhesiveness of reticule, the slowdown of the reticule when on a target, the curving of a bullet (I know most weapons are hit scan here but what it does has a similar effect to what would happen if the hit boxes were bigger, except the size of hitbox remains the same here)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
My first attempt at a raid went baddd. I want to try again but just setting the whole thing up is such a hassle.

Jinjo

Finally finished PoE 35 after 2 hours. Pretty annoying but at least it's done.

Got all three of my characters to level 34, and have 2 spare etheric lights. Any recommendations for weapon upgrades?

Already have these at 365:

Fatebringer
Vision of Conflunence
Black Hammer
LDR 5001

Your best shotgun. Found Verdict or a better one if you have.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
ibzWvLNitJw7ZK.png

This is me too. I don't know if it's the pressure or what, but I am consistently top of the leaderboard in Control and top three, minimally, in Clash, but struggle to win two in a row in Osiris, even. :(
They play completely differently. When you essentially have "one life" it basically comes down to how well you kill, straight up. People will probably roll their eyes but next to having a good team you work well with, your individual skill and KD (less in the numerical sense and more of knowing when you won't win a fight and need to run) are the most important things.

Lots of people play Control in the selfless meat grinder manner and that can get you a lot of kills, top you on the leaderboard, and get you the win but it doesn't translate well at all to this mode which is focused on staying alive, communication, and your individual ability.

ocean

Banned
Just realized DLC Exotic armor comes at 42 Light and only perk bubbles to fill in! Would've been nice if old Exotics which drop now followed the same system :p

This week is brutal for carrying people compared to last week. Even when you're winning it feels like the matches take for-ev-eerrrr.

Thanks for the run Drizzay and Vaalbar! Had great fun and learning new things every day.

Those teams were strong and you guys did great. Sorry for scrubbing up those plays.

Also thanks Zocano for stepping in for those last couple of games. Got me to 7 wins :)

I think it is quite rare, a bit like the faction shaders.
The rare Cryptarch shaders are Refraction Melt, Substance321, God of War, Arctic Proxy and Frostfire iirc.

Arctic Proxy is sexy, especially on titans and hunters.

Substance 321 is rare? I've destroyed like a million of them.

Sadly haven't been able to get God of War to drop for me since launch :(

Arctic Proxy is sexy, especially on titans and hunters.

Substance 321 is rare? I've destroyed like a million of them.

Sadly haven't been able to get God of War to drop for me since launch :(
Haha,that's like the opposite for me. I've had Substance 321 drop for me once but God of War has dropped like 10 times or something.

Sullichin

Holy shit. Went 9-0 with two random people. Some really intense matches, and some that we just stomped, and one where the other team quit immediately.

Got to Mercury and got Void version of The Scholar. Was really hoping for Jewel in any element, but I like the kinetic Scholar so I'll take an elemental version. Unfortunately my package for 8 wins was another Scholar.

This sucks, though: one of us needed one more win on their card. After me and the other guy who had 9 collected our stuff at Mercury, we went back to finish another game. On the very last round of this match, which we were winning, the guy who needed the last win got disconnected. I feel terrible that he didn't get to Mercury because of that shit. I understand why a disconnect counts s a loss I guess, but that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom