• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

I made it! thanks kartik and unknown!
11246859_10153278415239927_6034161075487555500_o.jpg

Thanks for hopping into the Daily Bitsurugi, fun stuff. Those 20 marks are pretty sweet.

Btw: Anyone on my friends list should always feel free to hop in if they see me running a Daily. Everything in Destiny is more fun w others :p

SkylineRKR

Arctic Proxy is sexy, especially on titans and hunters.

Substance 321 is rare? I've destroyed like a million of them.

Sadly haven't been able to get God of War to drop for me since launch :(

So glad I finally got Proxy the week before TDB. It looked baller on Prime Zealot. But then on Crota gear I thought it looked sort of eh.

I never got GoW either.

raindoc

still eager to get those ToO boots, but at this point i'd be happy if I'd just win one single game in combat. that still has to happen. €&@#%!

any spot open?

Ken

Ahh damn, I always miss these things lol. Alright, well good luck.

Let me know if you need someone later in that case, I'll go work on bounties.

still eager to get those ToO boots, but at this point i'd be happy if I'd just win one single game in combat. that still has to happen. €&@#%!

any spot open?

You two want to run some boon-less matches on fresh Passages?

Want to try getting the cloak, otherwise I'll just do bounties as well.

noomi

You two want to run some boon-less matches on fresh Passages?

Want to try getting the cloak, otherwise I'll just do bounties as well.

I would really like to try for another 9-0 this week, boons and all :D I'll do some bounties for a bit, and maybe then hop on my alt and mess around in ToO if you're still on.

Ken

I would really like to try for another 9-0 this week, boons and all :D I'll do some bounties for a bit, and maybe then hop on my alt and mess around in ToO if you're still on.

That's fine then. Just feel like boons add the pressure of not wanting to waste other people's coins especially if everyone in the group has different goals.

ocean

Banned
I was playing with Todd and moving gear around when I saw that armor combination on my screen and almost puked. I was like what the fuck happened to this guy, I just had to take a picture :p

noomi

Here we go..I am trying higher quality today, please let me know if there are any shutterings.

www.twitch.tv/nOoblet16

I'm in there now and it's lagging quite a bit, freezing up and quality not so good :(

Also I took your advice about re-rolling the party crasher, and I think I just got the perfect rolls, the God roll.

- Aggressive Ballistics
- Shot Package
- Rifled Barrel
- Kneepads

I actually didn't know that kneepads increases your overall sprint speed as well, even when the weapon isn't in your hands :eek:

bitsurugi

Thanks for hopping into the Daily Bitsurugi, fun stuff. Those 20 marks are pretty sweet.

Btw: Anyone on my friends list should always feel free to hop in if they see me running a Daily. Everything in Destiny is more fun w others :p

Yeah, i always hop into dailies, it's more fun to do it with friends. I dislike them doing solo, so everyone, feel free to hop into any of my dailies, whenever you see me doing one.

Siaynoqq

Got carried by zoba to my first lighthouse visit yesterday, and today got to the lighthouse with my two alts. Soooo much amazing loot, so much etheric light... Just feels surreal.

Learned a lot from playing with everyone in this awesome community we have. Love you guys.

Edit: Lnkn, please take me off the list. Good luck to everyone still chasing.

Got carried by zoba to my first lighthouse visit yesterday, and today got to the lighthouse with my two alts. Soooo much amazing loot, so much etheric light... Just feels surreal.

Learned a lot from playing with everyone in this awesome community we have. Love you guys.

Edit: Lnkn, please take me off the list. Good luck to everyone still chasing.

congrats man! looks like i'm not lucky enough for this week maybe I'll get my first mercury visit next week

geordiemp

Just went flawless trials on all 3 characters.

Good day, except I don't need 3 adept messenger (at least one is fire).

At least got a void Scholar....that Jewel is avoiding me.

RNG be damned.

Ken

Just went flawless trials on all 3 characters.

Good day, except I don't need 3 adept messenger (at least one is fire).

At least got a void Scholar....that Jewel is avoiding me.

RNG be damned.

I don't think the Jewel is that great unless I'm missing something.

ocean

Banned
An Arc Jewel wouldn't be too special since Fatebringer is the primary big daddy. However, Hand Cannons are by far my favorite weapon class in the game. There are no Solar Hand Cannons and the Void one (Word of Crota) is low impact. This is why a Void Jewel is nice, and a Solar Jewel is fantastic.

Yeah, It really isn't. I got a Void one so I scrapped my Word of Crota, but in general I'd never use a Legendary HC in PvP. Probably the biggest class disparity from Legendaries and Exotics.

Ken

An Arc Jewel wouldn't be too special since Fatebringer is the primary big daddy. However, Hand Cannons are by far my favorite weapon class in the game. There are no Solar Hand Cannons and the Void one (Word of Crota) is low impact. This is why a Void Jewel is nice, and a Solar Jewel is fantastic.

My issue is the rate of fire on them. But then coming from TLW I guess that's unfair.

They just don't feel great and the perks seem like a waste in PVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom