• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should make a list of people on here with their region just so we could get better in tune with time, etc. Plus I want to know where some of these accents come from.

From Texas,U.S central time i guess i miss the active times as im usually ignored here lol lfg has been my crutch.

Oh hispanic btw cant speak spanish much but got the accent

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He's just jealous I have three trials shaders and he has none. And he's from Australia where everything could kill you.

EL CUCO

Figured I'd play a dragon strike before closing out the night
**dust palace**

Finished it, figured "what the heck? I'll run one more."
**dust palace**

-___-

^Stabie is 21, lol. Jigga might be slightly older although I think we're similar.

Came back to win after being down 1-4.

One of the guys actually messaged me with "good come back bro. GG". There is hope for the Destiny community!

What is this "hope" you speak of? We had a super close Salvage win the other day where I ended up w the Best Around medal. Top guy on the other team messaged me with "Get reported." Smh although honesty that's why I'm hesitant to report laggers too quickly, a lot of it is probably Bungie's or PSN's fault.

I doubt the reporting means much unless you get hundreds for the same player. I'll send Luke a PM and ask for help if I ever get my account banned...

^Stabie is 21, lol. Jigga might be slightly older although I think we're similar.

What is this "hope" you speak of? We had a super close Salvage win the other day where I ended up w the Best Around medal. Top guy on the other team messaged me with "Get reported." Smh although honesty that's why I'm hesitant to report laggers too quickly, a lot of it is probably Bungie's or PSN's fault.

I doubt the reporting means much unless you get hundreds for the same player. I'll send Luke a PM and ask for help if I ever get my account banned...

They better be youthful. I chalk up all of the pro skillz around here to young reflexes. If I suck, it's because I'm too old. If stabie and ji66a are old as well, that means I don't have age as an excuse.

EL CUCO

https://youtu.be/163_C5UVU-I

Yay, Dgaf is filled with old geezer's.
And im not ashamed.
110826093925419738.png

Ah ok, he's a bit older then. I just turned 32 a couple weeks back.

me too.. high five

Remind me, who won the title of youngest member of DGAF?

Igordennis is 19, LollipopReaper was 19 last time he posted but he's been away awhile. Someone else posted implying they were younger but didn't elaborate. Most folks seem to be between 22-35. Definitely an older than average online gamer population (I.e. IGN comment board)

DGAF ain't filled with old geezers its filled with cool guys/gals :p

Quoted for truth.

Igordennis is 19, LollipopReaper was 19 last time he posted but he's been away awhile. Someone else posted implying they were younger but didn't elaborate. Most folks seem to be between 22-35. Definitely an older than average online gamer population (I.e. IGN comment board)

That sounds about right from my experiences with DGAF. It's hard to guess age based off of voice. All I know is young or old y'all are pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom