• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just got this game on Xbox One, really have no idea what I'm doing and would love to play with some DGaf'ers. I don't have any expansions, just the core game, so I can't do alot of the end game content probably. My GT is Lnvisible if anyone wants to add me and play some!

US or UK?

Die 3 times :p

Or the trend I see seems to make this as follows:

- Do a blaze 3 times.

Am I doing it right?

Not entirely. Pulling a Blaze refers to a legendary man who stole many kills from his team mates. One day they had enough and rushed the enemy leaving said man with 0 kills for an entire Trials match.

Not on that card lol

But I just got there now :)

Ah nice congrats! Sorry again, those two stupid final bosses we lost with 5-4 :(

Anyone disagree with this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...guide_best_possible_rolls_for_jolders_hammer/

I'm trying to get a really good roll on Jolder's Hammer (takes a long time to level up the damn thing).

My current one has Rodeo, Crowd Control, Perfect Balance / Snapshot / Skip rounds (using PB), and CQB, Smooth, and Field Choke for the scope.

Keep? Will only be used in IB/Crucible.

Also I've been using it a little bit and it does seem better than my BTRD even though its not leveled up. I did get smoked by Corrective Measure a couple of times, though.

GhaleonEB

Anyone for PoE, 34 or 35? I could really use more etheric light. At this rate I won't have ascended all my gear before TTK comes out. :lol

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
gun for hire, just kinda walking around doing nothing so if you need me shoot me a pm or just invite me to party on PSN

(Tashbrooke)

Also I talk a bit

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I just got back into destiny. Was wondering if it was worth it to get both DLC's or just to pick up House of Wolves, which seems to add more substantial content.

border

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I just got back into destiny. Was wondering if it was worth it to get both DLC's or just to pick up House of Wolves, which seems to add more substantial content.

This is kind of a complicated question. Moreso than you might think.

If you want to buy the $40 "upgrade" version of The Taken King, you will need to own both previous DLC packages. They are $20 each or $35 for the Season Pass.

The full version of The Taken King (Legendary Edition) costs $60, and includes vanilla Destiny, Dark Below, and House of Wolves. If you buy it digitally today you will get all of that content right now PLUS The Taken King, which ships in 6 weeks (at least on PSN I know this is the offer - make sure to check before ordering).

If you are planning on buying The Taken King it will actually cost you more money to get the two DLC packs separately now. If you only buy House of Wolves now, you'll be stuck buying the $60 version of Taken King Legendary Edition later ($80 spent in total). If you only buy the season pass now, you'll get the $40 upgrade on Taken King, but will end up spending $75 in total. The full version of Taken King is only $60, so buy that one or nothing at all really.

JayHayabusa

Groovy, I'll send out invites in a minute, just getting on. Let's do 34.

During the Fourth Round I ll stand over the door so I stop Hive from spawning. U both dismantle mines and try and keep farthest distance from me (otherwise hive will spawn). Once mines are done, Hive will come so retreat to safe spot to deal with them

todd360

Still can't believe that you're just now getting one. As much bitching as Narmer, myself, and others had done before getting one I'm surprised at how quiet you've been about RNGesus.

Congrats!

Also, this was the video that auto played after yours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-FGchhwLw

Man, those High School feels. The chicks loved that song.

You did?! Grats dude! Let me get some of that RNG Magic for a 4th horseman.

CONGRATS!! Although Us getting our very first Praxic was a lot more fun to celebrate ;)

jcczG6m.jpg

When your guns don't work like they used to before.
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

R N Gesus works in mysterious ways,
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

Top Bottom