• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Shito

Keep posting ;-)
It's a trap though, don't wanna end up in that wall of shame! :D

Just spent over two hours trying for my first Crota Hard down. Decent team, good strategy, but between Crota following us into the Troll spawn room, health regenerating Swordbearer, impregnable Crota shield and, of course, a few gaffs we gave up.

I was really excited to get this done, but by 2am everyone was getting stressed and now I just feel fed up. Everytime we got into a groove some glitch would throw us off. Please fix bungie! Hopefully our FT will hook up tomorrow and get it done.
What tactic were you using?
With a level 34 swordbearer HM Crota goes down pretty quickly now, without too much hassle.

Namikaze1

2 hrs and 15 minutes is how long the video is. Will update the video's description after it finishes processing and I find when we actually did the real run.

deafmedal

2 hrs and 15 minutes is how long the video is. Will update the video's description after it finishes processing and I find when we actually did the real run.

I'm curious how long the actual run was, felt super quick and long at the same time.

I actually read rumors on reddit that the most recent in-house test build has you at -3% cursing.

tumblr_n3ij6wlSkr1r06m1wo1_400.gif

Namikaze1

I'm curious how long the actual run was, felt super quick and long at the same time.
The real run starts at around 1:29:00 (we're loading in at this time). Video is 2:14:48 long. We spent a couple minutes goofing around after Atheon dies so 40-45 minutes.

Won't post the link since quality is shit right now and it just finished processing.

excowboy

What tactic were you using?
With a level 34 swordbearer HM Crota goes down pretty quickly now, without too much hassle.

Honestly, if we'd managed two consecutive sword runs we'd have done it but if we didn't make a mistake, we lost track of the swordbearer under a platform or we had glitches - like, 6 g'horn rounds and Crota still has a full shield glitches...

deafmedal

The real run starts at around 1:29:00 (we're loading in at this time). Video is 2:14:48 long. We spent a couple minutes goofing around after Atheon dies so 40-45 minutes.

Nice, I bet we could put up a hella fast Speed Run...
*hint, hint*

LTWood12

Love the new Grimoure cards! Great job Drizzay and Lnkn!

Sad I missed most of the flawless run. Can't believe yall made it!

jadedm17

Just spent over two hours trying for my first Crota Hard down. Decent team, good strategy, but between Crota following us into the Troll spawn room, health regenerating Swordbearer, impregnable Crota shield and, of course, a few gaffs we gave up.

I was really excited to get this done, but by 2am everyone was getting stressed and now I just feel fed up. Everytime we got into a groove some glitch would throw us off. Please fix bungie! Hopefully our FT will hook up tomorrow and get it done.
Been there in hard VOg... Minotaurs that auto respawn when you take them down are the worst. These raids have some serious glitches still.

Anastasis

Never too early for next thread titles, right?

Destiny |OT♦28| Be Brave, Dread Not
Destiny |OT♦28| TaKing Heart, Dreading Naught

Sky Walker

I turned 24 today ! I'm not asking that much but
carrying
helping me for a flawless ToO run would be a great birthday present for me :p

GutZ31

Never too early for next thread titles, right?

Destiny |OT♦28| Be Brave, Dread Not
Destiny |OT♦28| TaKing Heart, Dreading Naught

I think we all know what is going to be the next title.

Destiny |OT♦28| c_yoU_Next_Time

Nami will agree to this.

Lnkn52

As always DrDrake, Fantastic OT and Title.

Congrats yesterday. Should have thought of doing a multi link earlier, but over 80 people viewing was awesome.

And thank god the Kotaku viewers were mature; they were there to watch, no nonsense in chat.

What in the hell is the drop rate of hopscotch Ive played all day the last week and have seen every other drop twice now.

Top Bottom