• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

phen0m24

Vaal I can't remember your GT. Hit me.

Gt: phen0m24

Nice work Drizz et al. I don't see the wall of shame on my phone but lol at Nami post count.

Got my brother a ps4 for his bday and may or may not also have included a copy of a certain vanilla title. :p

Ahh a fresh OT
let's get to LFGing! ;)

I...
I didn't see that gif.

Damn you, Sushi.
Ay my Nami shame gif. Put to good use.
3AQmK.gif

todd360

Wow, that's gotta be one of the best places to get your first one!

Also I love that you're rocking the Cult/Trinary cloak, I was wearing it this week in Trials. I love that the Speaker sells a cloak dedicated to not trusting the Traveller.

That cloak being for sell makes no sense at all. The speaker must really like motes of light if he would stoop so low.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What's that site to see trials stats again?

Playing with the knights again. Recording but not streaming since I have a billion people here for UFC.

ryseing

Random just quit on my friend and I during third round of PoE 35, so we now need a third. PSN is bmc811.

Never mind.

Nice work Drizz et al. I don't see the wall of shame on my phone but lol at Nami post count. ]

I always make the OTs on my laptop since it would be a nightmare to do on mobile. The formatting looks much better there, apparently there's some issue with how the indent function works on mobile. Maybe related to the aspect ratio difference? Does rotating the phone sideways help? It looks okay on tablet at least.

I can go back and remove the Wall indents to left justify it. Might help even if it looks kinda silly under the banner headings.

Lol just got put in the losing team of a 15000vs3500 match. And the enemy team had heavy ammo for days. Nope, not doing that shit. Never change IB.

Lnkn52

I always make the OTs on my laptop since it would be a nightmare to do on mobile. The formatting looks much better there, apparently there's some issue with how the indent function works on mobile. Maybe related to the aspect ratio difference? Does rotating the phone sideways help? It looks okay on tablet at least.

I can go back and remove the Wall indents to left justify it. Might help even if it looks kinda silly under the banner headings.

To view the shame list and the last word gif, I had to rotate my phone to landscape to view them. Also, the welcome to DGAF is really small compared to the other images.

todd360

STOP SHOWING OFF

Wow, at long last! Congrats Todd! From where? Trials?

That is cool, someday I may make it there...

...not

I wonder if that area will be playable in the future?

Congrats!

Did you get a void scholar too?

Are you ready for the horn nerf?

Haha of all the places to get your first one. Jesus. Congrats!

Oh i missed todd getting his horn. Link to the reaction?

Also, congrats Todd :)

wow, seriously? congrats Todd!

Still can't believe that you're just now getting one. As much bitching as Narmer, myself, and others had done before getting one I'm surprised at how quiet you've been about RNGesus.

Congrats!

Also, this was the video that auto played after yours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-FGchhwLw

Man, those High School feels. The chicks loved that song.

You did?! Grats dude! Let me get some of that RNG Magic for a 4th horseman.

CONGRATS!! Although Us getting our very first Praxic was a lot more fun to celebrate ;)

jcczG6m.jpg

todd360

Congrats Todd. Too bad you've already exhausted all PVE content before abusing the Gjally.

Yeah... Oh well. I will have fun with it during the next nightfall. I had no idea this thing has so many wolves on it. Even the sights have wolves.

MrDaravon

I have to be blind, is there not an easy way to pull up a list of your complete Crucible history on bnet? I can only see the Recent Games option on the right. Tonight has literally been the worst night of competitive gaming I have ever had in my entire life, I want to see how many times I've gone positive today. I think it's been less than 5 times in 5 hours lol

LTWood12

Skolas? With T-44 and I?

void666

Banned
Me and another warlock trying to kill each other, jumping, blinking, punching.
Team mate says "wtf, cirque du soleil?"

I couldnt stop laughing.

The other warlock died.

I have to be blind, is there not an easy way to pull up a list of your complete Crucible history on bnet? I can only see the Recent Games option on the right. Tonight has literally been the worst night of competitive gaming I have ever had in my entire life, I want to see how many times I've gone positive today. I think it's been less than 5 times in 5 hours lol

www.destinytracker.com

Top Bottom