• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Lnkn52

I made a sub account on my PS4 rather than buy an Xbox. Up to five characters now.

what? lol, you must be the first.

Gjallarhorn_icon1.jpg

What happened? Is the outcry of "earned vs Xurned" taking hold?

I heard Josh say that this morning

the mods are not moderating anymore. its a free for all!

edit: someone please tell me the difference of opening a gorgon chest and getting a ghallahorn vs buying one from xur, never ever understood the earned vs xurned.

the mods are not moderating anymore. its a free for all!

edit: someone please tell me the difference of opening a gorgon chest and getting a ghallahorn vs buying one from xur, never ever understood the earned vs xurned.
I would say the people who bought theirs today earned theirs far more than I did mine. I hopped into a cp I had nothing to do with getting, wipedout performed his gjally ceremony and I opened a chest. At least these people ran weeklys for their coins.

GhaleonEB

I have never understood the Destiny story controversy. No one playing this game today gives a crap about the story.

complaint #1: destinys has no story, it sucks.
Complaint #2: Why cant I skip these cutscenes.

I dont play mario for a good story and I sure as hell dont play destiny for a good a story
They were linked: story sucks so people want to skip the cut scenes. If the story was good, people would watch them. (And then skip them later.)

GI says TTK fixes Destiny's three biggest problems?

Wheres the part where they address vault space?

Oh....

Problem #1: the story, no one cares any more
Problem #2: the light system is confusing, yeah, my 3 year old jjust cant seem to fgure it out
Problem #3: The loot grind, HoW took alot of the RNG and loot grind out of the game and HoW was boring and no one cared about getting new loot, especially when you could just upgrade your old ones.

should have been
Problem #1 Vault Space
Problem #2 Vault Space
Problem #3 Seriously, vault SPACE!

Dont get me wrong, Im hyped as hell for the taken king and I like the changes. but I really never thought of these as problems, I guess alot of people who quit back in October did thuogh

They were linked: story sucks so people want to skip the cut scenes. If the story was good, people would watch them. (And then skip them later.)

yeah your right. But when you re-play missons for bounties and what not, your trying to minimize time, which is why you wish you could skip the cutsenes. The cutsenes arent bad, just dont want to watch them every time I need to "Wake the Hive!"

123rl

I would say the people who bought theirs today earned theirs far more than I did mine. I hopped into a cp I had nothing to do with getting, wipedout performed his gjally ceremony and I opened a chest. At least these people ran weeklys for their coins.

I remember the three chests I got from Mr Greencastle and then the "wow, you got materials from all three? Sorry dude" message. Then a few weeks later theoddone did the same thing for me. Again, "holy shit, you got materials in three chests wtf" Neither of them had seen that happen before and it happened to me twice!

I eventually got mine from a nightfall. theoddone was involved. He dropped in at the end and I died while trying to invite him to a party chat. He was only in for a few minutes before we finished. I saw the yellow word flash very briefly and I thought it said my name but I wasn't sure. I then had a very tense 15 second wait for the post-game screen to confirm it :D

Well, it didn't help having a daily story mission that had to be played through. Some of which had very long/annoying cutscenes as required viewing to get credit for the mission.

Fuck you game informer, fuck you.

They giveth, and then they giveth the same thing again.

like people that went into crucible, came out with a .2 k/d and a Ghorn. They really earned that shit....It's a pointless argument, I agree.

Lol, that's exactly the scenario I had in mind when thinking about people claiming they "earned" their weapon. Or raid checkpoint begging on LFG.

OkayRene

It feels like Game Informer is out of content. Everything they've posted this week has felt like a recap of the details they revealed in the magazine.

purg3

slept with Malkin
It feels like Game Informer is out of content. Everything they've posted this week has felt like a recap of the details they revealed in the magazine.

Might be all that bungie gave them the okay on discussing because the rest will be revealed on the Twitch stream events.

Game informer is literally judas, no Satan. Hyped up exclusives only to give us information they already gave us.

not everyone has he magazine. and they need them website hits. also I used to really like Gameinformer. stopped really watching when Rykert left but I used to enjoy replays with Dan, Tim and Ben Hanson.

Granted I was only a reader becuase I got the free magazine in the mail with gamestop power up rewards

A Necrochasm for two guardians willing to join me and feed me kills in rumble.

I'm joking

ill dance you shoot, meet ya at waterfall heavy

im at work still :(

Edit: sorry double post, slowest thread has been all day. everyone leveling those horns, or playing trials

EDIT2: also, new OT before the night is out :)

Top Bottom