• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

First time playing in awhile, haven't touched the DLC, trying to finish The Hunt for Skolas quest, and it's legitimately pissing me off too much to complete.

Like 5 waves of enemies that took me 20 mins to kill, and some douchebag shows up from behind me without being on my radar and one-shots me. No checkpoints.

Hate games that punish you for playing by yourself.

Haybro

Nothing better than a super sweaty come from behind final boss win in Trials. Gotta eat dinner now, but are there still people around tonight looking for

1.) first timer Skolas kills
2.) first timer Mercury trips
3.) flawless raider trophy

Just trying to gauge the interest levels.

Awesome, thanks for this!

Never been to Mercury! Would love to make it before they shut it down for TTK

Way too many responses for me to quote on mobile, but I'm finishing eating and will get back online now.

The only problem with doing Mercury runs is I need another helper and I'm not sure if anyone is around. Either way, we can definitely do any PvE stuff and do Trials whenever there's someone else to help.

NeOak

Way too many responses for me to quote on mobile, but I'm finishing eating and will get back online now.

The only problem with doing Mercury runs is I need another helper and I'm not sure if anyone is around. Either way, we can definitely do any PvE stuff and do Trials whenever there's someone else to help.

Deku and I are playing Inferno Clash so he can test the Netduma. Wanna join?

PuMa

Me!

Nothing better than a super sweaty come from behind final boss win in Trials. Gotta eat dinner now, but are there still people around tonight looking for

1.) first timer Skolas kills
2.) first timer Mercury trips
3.) flawless raider trophy

Just trying to gauge the interest levels.

Awesome, thanks for this!

Skolas and flawless for sure!

I can be your guinea pig if you want to hold mercury partner try outs. I can run around and pretend to be a scrub.

Jijidasu

I'm going to have to eat lunch first but I'd like to try trials later if people don't mind going with a so-so player. I have a Last Word upgraded, and other decent gear. I think my best was 5 wins but it has been a little while.

Jijidasu

Codes as in RedBull codes? I've been looking for one since the campaign isn't in Japan. I sent a PM to another member but haven't heard back since.

I'm not seeing any available PvP'ers so let's do a flawless raid since we've got enough for that. We should be able to bust it out fairly quick and then I can do a Skolas or two.

PS4 Flawless Raider: Normal Crota's End

1.) Sherpa Derp
2.) Puma
3.) Itsnervedamage
4.) TheGentleman
5.) Fyre Wulff
6.) Lunar FC

Is everybody still around? I'm just chilling in orbit right now. If you are still up for doing it now and not already on my friend's list, just shoot me a FR. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Thanks for the offer and I'll take you up on that one day but I should try to help these folks for the time being.

NeOak

I'm not seeing any available PvP'ers so let's do a flawless raid since we've got enough for that. We should be able to bust it out fairly quick and then I can do a Skolas or two.

PS4 Flawless Raider: Normal Crota's End

1.) Sherpa Derp
2.) Puma
3.) Itsnervedamage
4.) TheGentleman
5.) Fyre Wulff
6.) Lunar FC

Is everybody still around? I'm just chilling in orbit right now. If you are still up for doing it now and not already on my friend's list, just shoot me a FR. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Thanks for the offer and I'll take you up on that one day but I should try to help these folks for the time being.

Alright. I would do the flawless if someone doesn't show up

Razorskin

----- ------
Auto Rifle is still my favourite primary.

Though now I'm all about that Sniper as my secondary when I used to be a fusion rifle person.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Oh man, RNGesus was kind.

I was 4 coins short for my first Gally.

Ran POE 28 and picked up one strange coming and a key, and then picked up 3 coins in the big chest.

Booooooom!

TheGentleman

Neo Member

Thought I'd tidy the request's up for you,
sent them to you as a meesage since the post might be a bit big :)

Deku Tree

It was fun playing with you!

Thanks for showing me the work of the Netduma.

That thing really does what it says. In three games we played everyone was green bar, and I only saw one player go red bar for a few seconds. It was a totally fair fight.

And the MM didn't really take that long. Less than a minute each time.

Lnkn52

It was fun playing with you!

Thanks for showing me the work of the Netduma.

That thing really does what it says. In three games everyone was green bar, and I only saw one player go red bar for a few seconds. But otherwise it was a totally fair fight.

And the MM didn't really take that long. Less than a minute each time.
Is it worth the purchase? Or would having one person with the router and playing with them enough?

Also, anyone down for a NF?
Gjallarhorn_icon1.jpg

Top Bottom