• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

I guess but my experience was everyone turtling back in a corner at long range where you never needed to get out there and revive anyone.

I have found in really useful in PoE just it seems like everyone died so fast that you just hung back in a clump.

That seems to be the born for that strike. I was told of a safe spot up in the caves, but enemies spawn from there. The entrance seems to be the only safe area to cover and regenerate, and doing otherwise meant staying dead until the hunter could stealth revive us.

Right now it is the worst strike for me. I'd say Omnigul is worse. In the beginning I hates Valus Traur'c due to the tank the middle, but once you know what to do it gets fairly easy.

maomaoIYP

Big thanks to TheWorthyEdge, Gutz, Mutenturtle, mupod and sparkxps for the HM VoG run, my first VoG ever, and we did pretty damn well! Now all I have left is Skolas for my year 1 truimphs!

TentPole

That seems to be the born for that strike. I was told of a safe spot up in the caves, but enemies spawn from there. The entrance seems to be the only safe area to cover and regenerate, and doing otherwise meant staying dead until the hunter could stealth revive us.

Right now it is the worst strike for me. I'd say Omnigul is worse. In the beginning I hates Valus Traur'c due to the tank the middle, but once you know what to do it gets fairly easy.

Cool I guess I won't write blade dancer off for night falls so quickly. Invisible revive focused is really my favorite way to play.

Also I am still figuring out how all the endgame stuff works so my lack of skill/ experience might be more to blame with how useless it seemed.

Just finished getting all the golden chests. That completes my year one stuff. Woohoo.

Oddly enough, I had only gotten 2/5 of the chests on earth prior to today (at least on my hunter). It's the planet I've definitely spent the most time on.

So how's its gjallerhorning today everyone?

It's been fantastic. Josh (phenom jr), my nephew and me beat PoE 32 with my brand new ghorn when I just unlocked Wolfpack rounds. 2 GHorns with Wolfpack and 1 horn without Wolfpack. It was rough when we got contained but we eventually barely beat it. It was my nephews first L32 so that was awesome.

Probably wouldn't have done it without the horn!

phen0m24

Drizzy did you see my story time for Narmer? :p

And thanks out to purg3 for hooking me up with a nf. Much appreciated the help! I brought the assists, at least? :p

I'm going to do the weekly and then buy a symbiote having already grabbed a horn and try to sneak in a 32 poe with some brave XB1 guardians.

Then with a 33.5 and a 32, I'll either start a warlock or hit the backlog lol yeah right

Xplicit trading that story, Variks says :

Victory.
Un
earned. Lolol :p

ocean

Banned
This weekend has been the best I ever recall for Destiny streams. Yesterday was insane; Poshy, War, Gabe, eeeeveryone was streaming sweats.

War stream is pretty cool right now too but yesterday was insane.

Drizzy did you see my story time for Narmer? :p

And thanks out to purg3 for hooking me up with a nf. Much appreciated the help! I brought the assists, at least? :p

I'm going to do the weekly and then buy a symbiote having already grabbed a horn and try to sneak in s 32 with some brave XB1 guardians.

Then with a 33.5 and a 32, I'll either start a warlock or hit the backlog lol yeah right

You missed Stable being abusive to me.

It is done.

/strokes his NLB and Nechrochasm.

Bring on TTK.

DuRzjcx.gif

You mean after he booted you pre-maze? Lol
Josh said you were being ganged up on. I told him we titans work things out in our special way.

Lol good games last night man! That was really fun!

Oh he booted me again when we did get the pre maze chest. He booted me so I couldn't get it. But it's whatever.

phen0m24

Having never played with Ji66a before I also want to point out how much fun that was. Before I fell asleep lol he and Stabie were 2-manning the Templar like bosses. Nice work

And Josh said he was glad I didn't get a Fatebringer so I'll be putting him up for auction soon. :p Will trade him for Chick fila gift cards. Hahaha

So last night I managed to go flawless in Trials. It isn't so bad once you get a PvP centric gun. In my case it was the Thorn. But before that I got out gunned in nearly every encounter.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
This weekend has been the best I ever recall for Destiny streams. Yesterday was insane; Poshy, War, Gabe, eeeeveryone was streaming sweats.

War stream is pretty cool right now too but yesterday was insane.

+ The mega meet up stream hosted by Gothalion just was the best thing happening to the Destiny Directory since the reveal streams of May.

I really can't wait for the next batch of reveal streams. Laced Up Lauren!

EL CUCO

So it was my bday last Wed and I told my wife I didn't want anything as a gift since we just spent mad money on a cruise. Today she walks in the house with "my gift". Her comment to me was "I've been listening to you talking while you play" >_>
Now I can hear myself get head shotted better :D

Holy crap....
NF took 6 tries this week. I don't understand why it was so hard T_T. Thanks for the help tokems and combat marmot :p (sorry forgot your gaf name...)

actually I know exactly why - captains are the worst ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

edit: tokems sent this to me after we finally finished lol

So how long does it take to fully upgrade an exotic nowadays? Did they change it at all? I thought about giving the horn a try but I don't have it in me to run 3 sets of bounties for the next couple days anymore. Might just wait till TTK if that's the case.

ocean

Banned
+ The mega meet up stream hosted by Gothalion just was the best thing happening to the Destiny Directory since the reveal streams of May.

I really can't wait for the next batch of reveal streams. Laced Up Lauren!
The idea of it was wonderful and it brought the community together. But it was an combo of every single thing I hate in a stream. Loud, obnoxious, full of corny jokes, terrible generic music, and guys trying hard to act out a weird overhyped persona.

PvP streamers usually don't feed viewers that bullshit and just play the game, comment on the game, and occasionally joke around but the same way you would with buddies, not the embarrassing "let me act like a famous streamer" act.

Top Bottom