• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Definity

Anybody picking up mad max to fill the time until ttk hits? Kinda surprised at how cool max looks. Im a sucker for open world games too.

todd360

So it was my bday last Wed and I told my wife I didn't want anything as a gift since we just spent mad money on a cruise. Today she walks in the house with "my gift". Her comment to me was "I've been listening to you talking while you play" >_>
Now I can hear myself get head shotted better :D

We demand a review.
my gold headset is cracked and I fear it doesn't have much time left in this world.

So it was my bday last Wed and I told my wife I didn't want anything as a gift since we just spent mad money on a cruise. Today she walks in the house with "my gift". Her comment to me was "I've been listening to you talking while you play" >_>
Now I can hear myself get head shotted better :D

She's a keeper.

rNilla

I still haven't been added to the Hypenaught. Where is the love DGAF? Am I not legend enough? :(

Yo! Somebody put me on the Dreadlocknought.

um, I'm not on there sir

I have to be there. I HAVE TO BE THERE

I'm still not fully operational but finally found some free time today.

hypenaught.png

EL CUCO

Cool I guess I won't write blade dancer off for night falls so quickly. Invisible revive focused is really my favorite way to play.

Also I am still figuring out how all the endgame stuff works so my lack of skill/ experience might be more to blame with how useless it seemed.

I'm inclined to think it may be even more useful than fireborn. There have been times that being the last I would revive myself, just to die again fast or while trying to revive the others. I don't have a hunter, but from what I have seen it seems useful for doing the revive and then run back to the safe spot (If there is one).

And boy, my spelling does suck when trying to write and pay attention to a film. In the end I haven't touched the game in the whole day between house chores, lunch with friends (we had to ask for half vegetarian and half vegan pizza) and now Mad Max Fury Road. I hope I can do something after dinner, but today I don't have time for raids, I'm afraid.

I'm considering getting a headset, or a pair of sound cancelling Bose quietcomfort. I have new neighbours and they are already a noisy bunch, between paper thin walls, loud talking and sharing the Living Room (Gameroom in my case) wall... which now is going to have a TV at each side. I hate their voices getting mixed with the game or movie audio, but no money to soundproof the wall :(

vctor182

I haven't played Destiny in all week, I loaded up, decided to do nightfall with my warlock and as I was about to solo it I see a friend doing it too so I joined only to see that they just killed the Archon Priest and was rewarded with The Ram while they get a legendary pulse rifle and weapon engram lol. Then I go to do a dragon strike and got the Pilgrim!

Thanks RNGesus

Hmm just signed in and it said I have a Nat type 3 which may degrade may gameplay experience. I have a wired connection and my PS4 says I'm getting 29 down 2.5 up.

I'm still not fully operational but finally found some free time today.

-I'd like to get on that hypernaut now that I've pre-ordered- NEVERMINDDD

edit:
Welcome aboard.
oh I just noticed I'm already on there hah

I'm considering getting a headset, or a pair of sound cancelling Bose quietcomfort. I have new neighbours and they are already a noisy bunch, between paper thin walls, loud talking and sharing the Living Room (Gameroom in my case) wall... which now is going to have a TV at each side. I hate their voices getting mixed with the game or movie audio, but no money to soundproof the wall :(

If you're on a budget I'd get a pair of in-ear sony headphones. They're cheap, plug right into your DS4, and block out almost all noise. I'm in the same situation where new neighbors have moved in and are super loud in bed ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

NeOak

Ok, so i set up the stream layout to show Destiny and the Netduma filtering.

Anyone want to play Crucible to test it?

psn is neoaku

We demand a review.
my gold headset is cracked and I fear it doesn't have much time left in this world.

Astro A40s and A50s are godlike due to how comfortable they are.

Hmm just signed in and it said I have a Nat type 3 which may degrade may gameplay experience. I have a wired connection and my PS4 says I'm getting 29 down 2.5 up.

That is your router doing heavy NAT.

I got the same message when I signed in this morning. Didn't notice anything different. Played a few trial matches, no real lag, and got matched up pretty fast.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Damn I thought I had until Sunday night. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I'll use your other advice to get my level up though.

Is there a specific weapon I should farm for? I am using some purple auto right now.

I suggest just trying everything you get out for a bit to see what you like.
I have a preference for Scout rifles for PVE and Pulse rifles for PVP. There are some really really good weapons that drop in crucible now.

Matador and Party Crasher - shotguns
Ash Factory - rocket launchers
NL Shadow - scout rifle

These are all great weapons.
Post all of your finds and allow the Gaf Destiny fam guide you on what to keep, what to trash an what to reroll.

Man I just remembered why I hate playing strikes. This just happened:

Ceberus Vae - Ceberus Vae - Dust Palace - Shadow Thief - Shadow Thief - Dust Palace - Dust Palace

Langy

Needing one more for a poe 35 run. Me and a mate of mine going to do it, he hasn't had a kill yet so needs one, iv'e done it a couple of times so we know the score. Who wants to come with us? psn is Langoit

EL CUCO

Anybody else notice hitting X to pop your super when using bumper jumper sometimes melees instead? :/ it's been happening more and more lately

Owensboro

Needing one more for a poe 35 run. Me and a mate of mine going to do it, he hasn't had a kill yet so needs one, iv'e done it a couple of times so we know the score. Who wants to come with us? psn is Langoit

I'm down for it sir! Let me change characters. I think we're PSN friends already.

-I'd like to get on that hypernaut now that I've pre-ordered- NEVERMINDDD

edit:
oh I just noticed I'm already on there hah

If you're on a budget I'd get a pair of in-ear sony headphones. They're cheap, plug right into your DS4, and block out almost all noise. I'm in the same situation where new neighbors have moved in and are super loud in bed ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Wow, thanks. was scared about which price I would find after clicking (I've been looking at pretty expensive crap lately), but this is making me want to get them as soon as I get paid. This month is being a complete bitch with painting the bedroom (which requires sanitising the wall due a mould infestation and I rather had a professional do it than risk getting that crap again).

Right now this is everything I have (A pile of crap):

OrCqQXgl.jpg

The sony's are ok (but no mic) and what I use at nights for Destiny or the vita, but obviously no external noise blocking of any kind. The others are mostly for the PC and Teamspeak , but they have the usual mic and headphone separate connectors. USB adapters could work with PS4? They don't cancel shit either, but they would be comfortable for playing at night with no external noise.

But damn, I'm way pissed off. Every time there was a silent scene and they walked in their living room they would break the atmosphere. That room is going to be my new place for playing guitar.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Man I just remembered why I hate playing strikes. This just happened:

Ceberus Vae - Ceberus Vae - Dust Palace - Shadow Thief - Shadow Thief - Dust Palace - Dust Palace

Its not so much the map rotation as how boring the damn strikes are... Spent a few hours in them today and even tho we melt them cause gjallar everywhere its still just a whole "meh" experience.

And it doesnt really help that PvP atm is Handcannon/shotgun fest all around.

I need something FUN to do.

so VOG HM anyone?
1 - Me/you/whoevers group

Top Bottom