• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Ice9

Anyone want to help me level my alt Titan to 40? Currently at 33 I think...wouldn't mind doing it in Crucible. Have decent legacy weapons to hold my own, and some of my bounties require fireteams.

PSN: djice9

Toddler

Dear Bungie,

It's hard to see which friends are which with all these yellow emblems. Yellow is cool, but yellow emblems with white letters over it are not cool.

Sincerely, Todd

GutZ31

Thanks to Gutz and everyone else who helped me get flawless raider(and the platinum in the process). It was getting kind of weird to not have the platinum for a game I played so obsessively.

Thanks again! Once step closer to Guardian Lord. First Destiny, then the world.
Good job guys. Only one death fairly early on, and helped lead to some sword learning time.

Was very happy with everyone's adaptability to my strategies, and player placement changes.

Super smooth.

Congrats everyone.

todd360

Is burrito bear here?

I want to puke whenever I see a hunter wearing one of them. Ugliest class item there is.

All three of them are pretty ugly.

One need only look towards my lightning lock to see the best of modern guardian fashion and function.

Alright people, line up!
Flawless Raider get time.

1. GutZ31

Bring your own heavy ammo synths.

Must have 365 Attack Gjallarhorn, must be Lv34 with full Defender subclass unlocked, must have time machine so these things actually matter, must... wait nevermind.

Well done sir. Not sure if this was the case on your run here, but it was always funny to do flawless raids on CE with people who had never played CE before.

WeTeHa

One more for Prison of elders level 32!

Don't forget your treasure keys!

I could do 32 and 34 tomorrow and probably 32/34/35 after the weekly reset if you are up for it. Just msg me on psn, should be online most of the day.

Also, thanks again to GutZ, Jakfu and the rest for the flawless raider, raiding party and strength of the pack trophies. Just 2 trophies away from the platinum now :)

phen0m24

Must have 365 Attack Gjallarhorn, must be Lv34 with full Defender subclass unlocked, must have time machine so these things actually matter, must... wait nevermind.

Well done sir. Not sure if this was the case on your run here, but it was always funny to do flawless raids on CE with people who had never played CE before.

But we had Kadey carry

todd360

I'll be eating dinner soon but let me know if you want help helping folks w Trials tonight. I'm always down for that but otherwise probably won't be playing until reset.

Ok cool. He doesn't seem to be around right now though. Yung gunnerz asked me to play so we're trying to find a third right now I think.

GutZ31

Lol. I wish gjallarhorn was year 1 awesome sauce.
I am pretty sure everyone that ran it with me this time had done it at least once, but I ended up being somewhat thorough just to be safe.

Somewhat...

Was still 100x more fun than almost any other content in TTK.
Only thing better is VoG, and the main reason that was super fun was the loot, and we all know what they did to that... :(

Shiv47

So if people are still doing trials carries, can I get one? I always feel like I'm imposing when I ask for help, but you don't get anything for not playing. Save me from Mercury virginity!

NastyBook

If enough people need it in about an hour, I can host another run.
It doesn't necessarily have to happen tonight. I was wondering if it was still on at all.
anyone bored and want to do NF? Soloing it with a Sunsinger with all these centurions and voidy Hobgoblins not all that fun
PSN: GibbShift. This NFL game is over and I haven't run the NF this week
EDIT: I need about 5 minutes to finish this sandwich.

I can try helping if you want. Or just play some trials really.

Ok cool. He doesn't seem to be around right now though. Yung gunnerz asked me to play so we're trying to find a third right now I think.

Okie doke, I just finished dinner so I'm down to play if people are still around.

So if people are still doing trials carries, can I get one? I always feel like I'm imposing when I ask for help, but you don't get anything for not playing. Save me from Mercury virginity!

I'm always up for trying to help if somebody else can also help, maybe Todd or Igor. I'm no Krafty so the odds of double carrying flawless aren't great. Unfortunately there have been 0 other helpers around recently so not many runs happening.

It's tomorrow :p

I meant the weekly reset obviously.

-_-

BurritoBear

Neo Member
Okie doke, I just finished dinner so I'm down to play if people are still around.

I'm always up for trying to help if somebody else can also help, maybe Todd or Igor. I'm no Krafty so the odds of double carrying flawless aren't great. Unfortunately there have been 0 other helpers around recently so not many runs happening.

-_-

You doing trials? :D

-_-

Sure i can play. Normally the ideal would be for you to get another person like unstable or twilight who are stronger but since they are all MIA i can run with you. As long as we dont face a team of 3 MLG pros from another country we should be fine for the most part i imagine.. I dont think i ever failed a mercury run (that i remember) with you so theres that (i dont think we have done too many of them but still).

Let me know when you want to go.

Edit: also i'm hoping that you will run with your well geared characters haha

phen0m24

It doesn't necessarily have to happen tonight. I was wondering if it was still on at all.

PSN: GibbShift. This NFL game is over and I haven't run the NF this week
EDIT: I need about 5 minutes to finish this sandwich.

Gibb 2 jumped in with me and want to do another one. Want to run after that? I need 3

Sure i can play. Normally the ideal would be for you to get another person like unstable or twilight who are stronger but since they are all MIA i can run with you. As long as we dont face a team of 3 MLG pros from another country we should be fine for the most part i imagine.. I dont think i ever failed a mercury run (that i remember) with you so theres that (i dont think we have done too many of them but still).

You doing trials? :D

Sure we can give it a go. I don't see Todd or any other helpers online. I'm just chilling in orbit now. Be sure to get a fresh card w/ all the boons Burrito.

And yeah, I'll definitely be using my actual characters, lol. I only play w Grave's when I'm not full try-harding for flawless and want to get him some more gear.

NeOak

Sure we can give it a go. I don't see Todd or any other helpers online. I'm just chilling in orbit now. Be sure to get a fresh card w/ all the boons Burrito.

And yeah, I'll definitely be using my actual characters, lol. I only play w Grave's when I'm not full try-harding for flawless and want to get him some more gear.
Let me know how does that go without the Netduma lol

reKon

Banned
Is there a group of GAFers who are up for joining me in my first King's Fall raid?

I'm at light level 290 and have the sunsinger class maxed out. I'm at the point where I can't really get much better equipment. I should be able to even participate in the light level 310 too right?

milkham

Still debating on a vita. . old OLED screen or newer model. I'm planning to play a lot of remote play for AAA titles but using the DS4 and a mount

Y1 Trials meta.

i own the original OLED vita, go for the new one. Anything good about the OLED screen is overshadowed by the fucking proprietary cable. Also, Unless something has changed I don't think you can pair a ds4 with a vita

Is there a group of GAFers who are up for joining me in my first King's Fall raid?

I'm at light level 290 and have the sunsinger class maxed out. I'm at the point where I can't really get much better equipment. I should be able to even participate in the light level 310 too right?

I'd be willing to run one with you. Should probably do normal to get your bearings before trying hard mode.
need 4 more people though

Chucker

I went flawless in Y1, have most of my gear except a crest in PSN, would love to at least get a 7 win card.

If anybody is doing it, that is.
PSN: ChuxBuster
I'm going through story mode on my lock. Somebody save me from this terrible idea lol.

@Burrito: sent you a FR, just chilling in orbit whenever you're ready. We can do the daily Crucible Skirmish as a warm up.

Bout to do some Trials but if you're still around a bit later I'd be happy to sherpa-derp. Light 290 is plenty for NM King's Fall. Honestly it's fine for getting carried through HM KF but it'd be more fun to start with NM.

Let me know how does that go without the Netduma lol

Sadly it will probably be pretty similar ;_; haha

Is PSN down? Keeps telling me it's undergoing maintenance when I try to log in.

Was hoping someone could carry my rusty ass in trials just for 1 card.

Top Bottom