• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Kinda feel bad for all the people that have just started playing the game and will never know the magic of the Icebreaker and the Ghallihorn.

reKon

Banned
I'd be willing to run one with you. Should probably do normal to get your bearings before trying hard mode.
need 4 more people though

@Burrito: sent you a FR, just chilling in orbit whenever you're ready. We can do the daily Crucible Skirmish as a warm up.

Bout to do some Trials but if you're still around a bit later I'd be happy to sherpa-derp. Light 290 is plenty for NM King's Fall. Honestly it's fine for getting carried through HM KF but it'd be more fun to start with NM.

Sadly it will probably be pretty similar ;_; haha

Something just came up, but I'll be online a llittle later, if you both or anyone else is interested

Is PSN down? Keeps telling me it's undergoing maintenance when I try to log in.

Was hoping someone could carry my rusty ass in trials just for 1 card.

PSN should be fine as far as I know. I just logged in a few minutes ago with no problem.

Just started a card now but down to help w another if you're still looking when we're done.

Something just came up, but I'll be online a llittle later, if you both or anyone else is interested

No worries, I'll be around awhile yet tonight. Either doing Trials or PC gaming probably.

Wtf? Now the team that forfeit wants to play AFTER the they already played a game with the other team. Are there any tourney rules?

This is madness

PSN should be fine as far as I know. I just logged in a few minutes ago with no problem.

Just started a card now but down to help w another if you're still looking when we're done.

No worries, I'll be around awhile yet tonight. Either doing Trials or PC gaming probably.

Checked the downdetector map and it shows a huge red spot over the UK only pretty much.

Time to leave this 3rd world country and move to a different country I guess.
Kappa

Chucker

Other people are getting carried to Mercury. Can I get hooked up?
Tired of doing it "just for bounties" or in LFG with people without mics. I've got a crew on Xbox, but no solid team over here. Know maps, mechanics etc.

lol math

Dem lurking powers
Just. Want. DLC.
I promise I'll come walking back in like this.
npe0d6fru8j5tb4auvrs.gif

Namikaze1

I see Math is lurking. Quick Todd! Get the spare Master Ball (don't ask what happen to the first one)! Promise her a flawless Trials run! Anything! Be quick, Mr. Shock City!

I just want something substantial at this point. SRL got boring after day 1. Only ran it for helmets (and the 320 class item I never got).

I see Math is lurking. Quick Todd! Get the spare Master Ball (don't ask what happen to the first one)! Promise her a flawless Trials run! Anything! Be quick, Mr. Shock City!

I just want something substantial at this point. SRL got boring after day 1. Only ran it for helmets (and the 320 class item I never got).
Yeah the racing was laughably bare bones. Cool sparrows tho. 👌

Reading on Reddit....man are the glitches/bugs that bad now?

Why do they need DLC? When it's silver all day baby. 😖

Shiv47

Okie doke, I just finished dinner so I'm down to play if people are still around.

I'm always up for trying to help if somebody else can also help, maybe Todd or Igor. I'm no Krafty so the odds of double carrying flawless aren't great. Unfortunately there have been 0 other helpers around recently so not many runs happening.

-_-

Well, if you get help, that would be awesome if it happens, otherwise another time. I'll be on in a bit for a while tonight if so.

Do any of you guys actually expect another paid expansion? I think Destiny 2 is next. Destiny 1 is basically done.

I also don't think there's going to be a long drip feed of Destiny 2 info. They'll announce it a few months before release and that's it.
Im not even sure they'll be a beta either. They know we're going to buy it no matter what.

On a somejehat related topic, I'm still annoyed that they still haven't released the new warlock exotic helmet and boots. I'm starting to believe that they got cancelled or whatever. It just seems weird that nothing else was held back from the other classes.

todd360

I shall shock her into submission with a witty joke! What do you see when you travel to the last city? ....... The Traveler!

Also what happened to the other masterball?

We ain't getting shit. No substantive info or updates until E3 at the earliest. And then it'll just be to announce D2.

At least we always have the weekly update on Thursday. How else will we know what fan videos to watch?

Namikaze1

Here's what I think will happen based upon info we already have and some guesses:

February will have that small event with Crimson Doubles crucible mode added for the duration of said event

Nothing in March

April will have that big update/event they teased in the last BWU

Nothing in May

Destiny 2 E3 reveal in June

One small event in July

Nothing in August

Destiny 2 launches in September

E92 M3

Got all characters to 319 after a few hours of play over the weekend. Destiny is still a ton of fun, but it feels to not have to play it like a job and just do some maintenance here and there. Though I did lose a 310 Thunderlord due to storing it in the post :(.

As I've said before, if I had more vault space, I'd play a lot more.

phen0m24

Oh they'll show something

At E3

4 months tho??

So lame need something

We ain't getting shit. No substantive info or updates until E3 at the earliest. And then it'll just be to announce D2.

Destiny 2 will be exactly the same except Sparrow Racing will be included this time as a mode lol JK

Thanks for the NF runs, Colonel.

my pleasure and nice 310 Hard Light! sorry for those silly deaths hahaha

Here's what I think will happen based upon info we already have and some guesses:

February will have that small event with Crimson Doubles crucible mode added for the duration of said event

Nothing in March

April will have that big update/event they teased in the last BWU

Nothing in May

Destiny 2 E3 reveal in June

One small event in July

Nothing in August

Destiny 2 launches in September

Crimson Doubles. Wear God of War shader and get double XP

They could put out a TEASE saying

MORE INFO AT E3

Would it be so hard....

ocean

Banned
Eh, QT is my usual heavy across all three, so its has a high bar to clear.

Maybe I'm just disappointed that it's not a Ballerhorn.
It does the highest damage per shot of any gun in the game against anything with a crit spot. Single-target damage is higher than Gjallarhorn...except you actually have to aim it. And by the time you're aiming you might as well use a Sniper Rifle, which does less damage per bullet but has higher DPS because of the RoF.

It's not a bad Exotic, but it doesn't fill that "use whenever wherever" versatility Horn had due to the whole needing to aim it thing.

th3dude

Anyone wanna help me with one more trials match? I have a 6-2 card and I'm one match away from gold. I'm willing to stay and play more but want to at least finish that but can't do it alone. Signing on in a few minutes. Psn th3dude119

Top Bottom