• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Deku Tree

:( Destiny 2 better keep our grimoire score

Yeah agree I think they will but they'll probably also hide it even further in the inspection screen and give it a much smaller font.

Oh I forgot I also have every type of glimmer ghost and I usually try to equip the right one to always be earning extra glimmer whatever I am doing.

X-Frame

I don't think I'd ever see the day, but because of the Twilight Garrison I no longer want to run Shoulder Charge, instead favoring Juggernaut.

The mobility TG provides is in another league compared to SC.

That, plus the ridiculous melee hit detection of Shoulder Charge makes it unreliable now.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I miss Destiny :( I am trying so hard to not re-download it again and play some other games like Xenoblade X but it's just so difficult. Bungie is kinda making it easier by not releasing new actual content though lol.

LTWood12

So after several attempts and about 4 hours of failing i have not completed oryx cm. Can .01 percent gaf please help a brother out.

Hoping to get it done again before reset, but not sure when I'll be able to carve out the time. If/when I do I'll hit you up.

the ridiculous melee hit detection of Shoulder Charge makes it unreliable now.

I did two Striker flawless runs yesterday, one for me and one for Grave, and I had so much fun. My first Striker runs since TTK launched. My character had a 319 Mida and Grave's had a 313 TLW. Nothing better than flash banging someone then running a little circle to shoulder charge while they're blind. Didn't realize how much I missed Striker since Hammers were so OP but it's good to be back.

My biggest learning curve was reducing risk for shoulder charge tom-foolery. You really have to hit them square, at the same height. I might have a funny gif or two I could pull from my videos.

GlamFM

Banned
Looking for a full HARD MODE Raid starting at Totems (anybody got the CP?)

-Glam
-Glams brother
-Rob
-j0nny
-
-

2 more?

BD is Int/Dis. Blink strike is a great melee but generally you don't need it often. Arc blade you want to have ready before the other team's supers so it loses 1v1 to most supers. And skip grenades are damn good, you want them often for breaching/applying pressure or when finishing off someone behind cover.

NStalker is kinda tricky. I would say Dis/Str except Graviton doesn't roll D/S. The Shade step + Keen scout is pretty crucial imo, so you need to invest something into Int which is okay. You can actually get Tier 1 Int, Tier 4 Dis, and Tier 5 Str with Graviton which is the best build imo.

Chest pieces with elemental armor and sniper ammo, boots with rockets and either Last Hope or Second Wind. BD can use Trials helm with revive Super energy and Crest for the exotic. I just got the new Tarantella from an engram so I'm excited to try it out with my BD. I saw Rubenov using one yesterday so hopefully it's good.

All Titan and Warlock subclasses are max Int/Dis for me which is much easier to manage.
According to the armory, it can roll dis/str. However, I tried like 12 glass needles on it last night and gave up. Got int/dis with ashes to assets and the orbs give bonus melee energy. Close enough, I guess.

I did two Striker flawless runs yesterday, one for me and one for Grave, and I had so much fun. My first Striker runs since TTK launched. My character had a 319 Mida and Grave's had a 313 TLW. Nothing better than flash banging someone then running a little circle to shoulder charge while they're blind. Didn't realize how much I missed Striker since Hammers were so OP but it's good to be back.

My biggest learning curve was reducing risk for shoulder charge tom-foolery. You really have to hit them square, at the same height. I might have a funny gif or two I could pull from my videos.
Come and channel your rediscovered Striker love on Oryx with us. :p
* see Glam's post. :D

lt519

Fer all you guardians out there, there is a really solid SyFy show airing now called The Expanse, I'd check it out if you are into TV. Production values are through the roof.

Made the OT, but this isn't some shameless peddling, you guys are kind of the target crowd and would love it!

Heh love the new OT title btw

Deku Tree

Apotheosis Veil is still my favorite warlock helm for PvE.

Is there a list of new exotics (non year 1) since the last update? Is it just the two chest pieces? No new exotic weapons?

GlamFM

Banned
Final attempt to get a raid going:

Looking for a full HM Raid starting at Totems

-Glam
-Glams brother
-Rob
-j0nny
-rasengan133 (maybe)
-

1 more?

X-Frame

There is not many things more satisfying to me than Shoulder Charging someone, especially in Trials!

Bungie your loot drops make zero sense. Why drop 260 armor for losing when it requires you to be 290 to even play Trials. Luke fix this crap.

Agent

Final attempt to get a raid going:

Looking for a full HM Raid starting at Totems

-Glam
-Glams brother
-Rob
-j0nny
-rasengan133 (maybe)
-

1 more?

I can join if you need someone. Just note, I have beaten everything except for HM Oryx so if you prefer someone with experience I understand.

PSN: phantom8324

GlamFM

Banned
This happening!?

full HM Raid starting at Totems

-Glam
-Glams brother
-Rob
-j0nny
-rasengan133 (maybe)
-Agent

Send your invites to GlamFM if you are still around.

WipedOut

Luck has been pretty good so far on PS4. 297 helm from SLR, 290 Ruin Wings, legendary chest piece from blue engram. Just hit 240.

Top Bottom