• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

So is post-nerf Year 2 Ram worth using, especially over Light Beyond for Trials? I know they reduced the armor buff but hadn't heard the verdict of whether it stayed strong.

Bold One

This just happened to me. 3 blue engrams in a row decrypted to 3 legendaries lol

tuWGEWT.gif

pHUHnN2.gif

Oryx HM CM anyone?

edit:
hm...no takers it seems?

how about some Trials? Or help with the Solar sword last part (Sunless cell strike)?

What. Are we seriously supposed to lose?

Nah, I'm just using the old win and get fuck all, lose and get all the loot myth from crucible.

It's all RNG, you've just been unlucky. I haven't had a 320 helm from SRL and didn't get one from 3x Oryx challenge mode either.

So is post-nerf Year 2 Ram worth using, especially over Light Beyond for Trials? I know they reduced the armor buff but hadn't heard the verdict of whether it stayed strong.

A warlock tanked a golden gun shot of mine yesterday but im not sure if he had a revive shield.

Only if running max armor right?

Of course.

I gotta say as a hunter thorn hurts so much. Hunter's recovery is pathetic. When i fight warlocks if they hide for one second they come back already at half their shield and regening so fast. Meanwhile i gotta sit for like 4 seconds for my health to begin to recover. And thorn is even worse, its like 10 seconds ._.

Edit: damn you survive a sticky grenade?? That almost makes me switch to a warlock (not really). But sticky grenades are the worst thing in crucible atm behind snipers.

Deku Tree

So does the CE exotic class items like mark of the sunforged give you the 10% extra experience after level 40? So would you get your five mote level bar completion bonus 10% faster?

Has anyone finished all of the subclass quests for all 3 types? A total of 9 (3 for hunter, 3 for warlock, 3 for titan) and got the emblem

First Mercury after our 2 month hiatus. Nice games Tears and Pew!

Who wouldn't want to run with you though?

The Dr's cool guy rep precedes him

:)

Sup buddy? Hope you guys have a great Christmas

Going to see Star Wars again in an hour or so

Everything's going well, I hope the same on your end. Have a great Christmas and enjoy SW, I'm going on Sunday!

So after several attempts and about 4 hours of failing i have not completed oryx cm. Can .01 percent gaf please help a brother out.

Has anyone finished all of the subclass quests for all 3 types? A total of 9 (3 for hunter, 3 for warlock, 3 for titan) and got the emblem

I only did the gunslinger.

First Mercury after our 2 month hiatus. Nice games Tears and Pew!

Congrats, coming back to form.

They'll fix it 6 months later..

Thanks!
I'll go offline for a bit, but I'm on GAF so let me know when you're ready.

Sure. MY psn is ruthlesbarbarian

You can survive a res-snipe. I think that makes it sort of worth it?

Hmm that almost makes me wish I'd infused my Ram up to 320 instead of my LBN, except Ram apparently can't roll Int+Dis which throws off my whole 300/300 plan.

I've got nice PvP armor builds for BDancer, NStalker, Sunsinger, and Sunbreaker but need to work on my Striker and Voidwalker builds. I see myself playing mainly Striker whenever I'm on my Titan going forward.

Something about flying around w flash bangs and shoulders charges is so damn fun. Mida and TLW complement it very well. I need to make a few Striker-hype gifs...
to persuade Unstable into playing PvP again

Hmm that almost makes me wish I'd infused my Ram up to 320 instead of my LBN, except Ram apparently can't roll Int+Dis which throws off my whole 300/300 plan.

I've got nice PvP armor builds for BDancer, NStalker, Sunsinger, and Sunbreaker but need to work on my Striker and Voidwalker builds. I see myself playing mainly Striker whenever I'm on my Titan going forward.

Something about flying around w flash bangs and shoulders charges is so damn fun. Mida and TLW complement it very well. I need to make a few Striker-hype gifs...
to persuade Unstable into playing PvP again

Is BDancer int/disc and NStalker int/strenght? Or disc/strenght.

Namikaze1

Just one more rank to go. The new monarchy exotic Titan mark will soon be mine!

Ten ranks to go on my warlock for the FWC bond...

Is BDancer int/disc and NStalker int/strenght? Or disc/strenght.

BD is Int/Dis. Blink strike is a great melee but generally you don't need it often. Arc blade you want to have ready before the other team's supers so it loses 1v1 to most supers. And skip grenades are damn good, you want them often for breaching/applying pressure or when finishing off someone behind cover.

NStalker is kinda tricky. I would say Dis/Str except Graviton doesn't roll D/S. The Shade step + Keen scout is pretty crucial imo, so you need to invest something into Int which is okay. You can actually get Tier 1 Int, Tier 4 Dis, and Tier 5 Str with Graviton which is the best build imo.

Chest pieces with elemental armor and sniper ammo, boots with rockets and either Last Hope or Second Wind. BD can use Trials helm with revive Super energy and Crest for the exotic. I just got the new Tarantella from an engram so I'm excited to try it out with my BD. I saw Rubenov using one yesterday so hopefully it's good.

All Titan and Warlock subclasses are max Int/Dis for me which is much easier to manage.

Deku Tree

Just one more rank to go. The new monarchy exotic Titan mark will soon be mine!

Ten ranks to go on my warlock for the FWC bond...

I have the warlock DO bond, the Hunter FWC cape, and the quest for the Titan NM mark. Did the Titan and Hunter Crucible wins part in SRL.

What are you doing to quickly level up your factions?

I donated a lot of motes of light, and heavy synth bought from Xur, and traded in most of my old shards for motes at the speaker and donated those too. And whenever I have a lot of glimmer I use it to buy a lot of weapons parts. WPs are the only thing I buy with glimmer these days.

Don't have any reason to save my old shards and I think Destiny 2 will most likely be a total reset.

I'm only missing two NM ships and one FWC ship. Decided that I'm not gonna donate any more stuff to try to rank up to get them. I'll just get them due to natural rank ups eventually whenever.

I have the warlock DO bond, the Hunter FWC cape, and the quest for the Titan NM mark. Did the Titan and Hunter Crucible wins part in SRL.

I donated a lot of motes of light, and heavy synth bought from Xur, and traded in most of my old shards for motes at the speaker and donated those too. And whenever I have a lot of glimmer I use it to buy a lot of weapons parts. WPs are the only thing I buy with glimmer these days.

Don't have any reason to save my old shards and I think Destiny 2 will most likely be a total reset.

I'm only missing two NM ships and one FWC ship. Decided that I'm not gonna donate any more stuff to try to rank up to get them. I'll just get them due to natural rank ups eventually whenever.

:( Destiny 2 better keep our grimoire score

BD is Int/Dis. Blink strike is a great melee but generally you don't need it often. Arc blade you want to have ready before the other team's supers so it loses 1v1 to most supers. And skip grenades are damn good, you want them often for breaching/applying pressure or when finishing off someone behind cover.

NStalker is kinda tricky. I would say Dis/Str except Graviton doesn't roll D/S. The Shade step + Keen scout is pretty crucial imo, so you need to invest something into Int which is okay. You can actually get Tier 1 Int, Tier 4 Dis, and Tier 5 Str with Graviton which is the best build imo.

Chest pieces with elemental armor and sniper ammo, boots with rockets and either Last Hope or Second Wind. BD can use Trials helm with revive Super energy and Crest for the exotic. I just got the new Tarantella from an engram so I'm excited to try it out with my BD. I saw Rubenov using one yesterday so hopefully it's good.

All Titan and Warlock subclasses are max Int/Dis for me which is much easier to manage.

Yeah i have all of that except for the roll on a chest piece with extra armor for my subclass of choice and int/disc

Top Bottom