• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

jet1911

Look here to launch it:

CWja_GuWsAAUTpa.jpg

Thanks!

Just got back.

Because it rained, moisture got in my outlets or christmas plugs so when I plugged my outdoor lights in, they worked for a few seconds then POOF.

Was working on changing outlets and whatnot today after work so that was fun.

Also, new thread hype

the_id

Sweet, sounds like we need one more. Totems-sisters

1. Kadey
2. Bougester
3. the_id
4. Deku_tree
5. Boofa

Need one more

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I got 3 games left (if that's cool w everyone), so take your time. Totems-Sisters won't take long at all to run.

alright cool...barely logging on. gonna switch weapons around in the meantime then. PSN Godless_Pagan

Only been here for like 4 months and I have my own grimoire card.

Missed the Totems to daughters train :( have only done Oryx x3 this week. Oh well, back to Rainbow Six I guess.

blamite

Anyone wanna knock out the NM Oryx challenge? I'm at the checkpoint right now with two friends. blamite on PS4.

LFG groups have been rough today.

Good runs with Sentinal and John.

Almost had Mercury but lost to double final boss :(

Nothing good from packs, no shaders, no good AR rolls, and one guy hiding inside geometry on the map

Frontier why

...and we're done. I'll join on whoever's in orbit in 2 minutes...

Thanks as always to the Wickenov Express, fun games. I wasn't exactly playing smart but doing Striker + Mida + Twilight Garrison is pretty damn fun.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Poor Driz. That's all I have to say.

Good run guys. All I need is 320 boots. Not happening with raiding. Something needs to drop it. Like SRL.

WipedOut

0-40 in one day. LL 233. Thanks to SRL. Got a 297 helmet and 290 Ruin Wings from 3oC's.

Should be raid ready for a NM run by Sunday.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Thanx for runs guys. I didn't get shit above my light levels of my current gear.
Drizz...well good luck with british/australian chick.*rawr*.lol...

well back to SLR for me..

Anyone need one more for trials? Wanna get to 5.

I'm down to do some games on Graves characters if that's cool. Getting those 300+ Legendary gauntlets would really help his Titan. Not a bad idea for the Hunter but not really needed either. The bounties though could be very nice.

Send a FR to GraveRobberX if you want to do some games.

Top Bottom