• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Well i missed the ape train. Since drizz is pratically the only other person playing trials these days, drizz you want to run trials? When you are done dining that is.

Namikaze1

I did the daily mission, i got no marks. I do it again and still no marks. Anyone experienced this??
This is the second time we had a HoW mission as daily since TTK launched. In both cases, no legendary marks were rewarded. Blame Bungie for not fixing it after the first time.

ERMint13

Finally figured out if you use the older timebreaker or graverobber to boost right before the gates during SRL. Really helps overall.

Anyone have an Oryx HM checkpoint by chance?

So I'm doing Winter Vault cleaning. What primary weapons should I make sure to level up high? I know TLW, Touch of Maile, and Hung Jury but anything else?

Finally picked up Taken King and ready for my Fireteam partner and I's weekly fun again. We had been playing Disney Infinity 3.0 like mad, but missed Destiny.

So should I be getting to 40 then worrying about progression?

I'm down for some SRL or raid, I have to get a new chest piece for my warlock, he's being brought down by his shameful 296 Praxic.

Rehsa

didn't even know there was a new thread already

destiny is dad
Super dad.

Was able to get on earlier today and get all the patrol fragments, at 30 now :) just need T2, T3, the two strikes, raid, NF, Skyburner and (Marauder) Shield one
Oh and CM of course

jet1911

Dumb question time! Where do I go for the SRL? I got the quest from Amanda but I can't find where I'm supposed to go to start a race? I'm level 5. Is it too low?

Agent

Dumb question time! Where do I go for the SRL? I got the quest from Amanda but I can't find where I'm supposed to go to start a race? I'm level 5. Is it too low?

Look here to launch it:

CWja_GuWsAAUTpa.jpg

Not that anyone reads the OP after the first page, but I made the TLW gif slightly less terrible. Still terrible, but marginally less so.

W6625n.gif

I did the daily mission, i got no marks. I do it again and still no marks. Anyone experienced this?? I have 120 marks btw
Same here. I didn't bother to do it a second time. Only have 40 marks at the moment
Also have my postmaster on my Titan showing the item received, but nothing to claim when i check. Weird

Why does a terrible map like Thieve's Den has so much weight to be chosen and a great map like Shores of Time will be unseen for months if i dont play on the classic playlist? This is seriously fucking annoying.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Finally picked up Taken King and ready for my Fireteam partner and I's weekly fun again. We had been playing Disney Infinity 3.0 like mad, but missed Destiny.

So should I be getting to 40 then worrying about progression?

Welcome back
Things have changed and funny enough everything that changed did change but still stayed the same by 0.04%

Have fun, collect loot, your light level matters now
New edition of ghosts and artifacts make the grind longer
Guns and their LL matter too
So it's now roughly 9 items averaged out to give you your new LL
320 LL is the epeen

You will grind on top of grind with a sprinkle of grind behind a weekly lockout behind a cap behind a quest grind multiplied by RNG!
So enjoy!

Remember to always equip highest gear # possible to always push you to higher LL
So if you have some engrams try to be wearing the highest # item for each slot possible

Save your purple and exotic engrans at least till your 280+ (purple)
300-310 for exotics...

Saves you a whole Fuck ton of time
Also there's infuse, it's like feed me more powerful items to make your old worthless stuff be shiny and chrome

Top Bottom