• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

I will be down for a tonne of trails in about 8 hours or so. If not roughly the same time each day till reset. Previous best is 5, wouldn't mind beating that. But I am happy just to get the bounties done.

I haven't played srl this whole week. Been so busy with work and only did Oryx challenge one time. Feels weird not to play, yet refreshing at the same time.

maomaoIYP

I'm down to do some games on Graves characters if that's cool. Getting those 300+ Legendary gauntlets would really help his Titan. Not a bad idea for the Hunter but not really needed either. The bounties though could be very nice.

Send a FR to GraveRobberX if you want to do some games.

I'm up for some runs Mao and Driz if you guys need one.
I'm running with XO right now, I'll still be around after 2 more games if you guys are still looking.

ch4fx_

Should be raid ready for a NM run by Sunday.

If this happens Sunday, id like to join. 298 Titan & I've ran the raid before, up to Oryx. Consider me a n00b as I will need instructions/reminders, but I didn't have any issues being a floater the last time I ran.

I'm running with XO right now, I'll still be around after 2 more games if you guys are still looking.

Cool with me, I'm still doing some micro-managing on his Titan. Send Grave an invite whenever you're ready. If Kadey's still down that's cool, if not then maybe xo or whoever can run.

Good runs with Sentinal and John.

Almost had Mercury but lost to double final boss :(

Nothing good from packs, no shaders, no good AR rolls, and one guy hiding inside geometry on the map

Frontier why

Thanks, man. So close to my first non-carry Mercury!

Did two cards with LT & HayBro to try and get him his AR. No idea why he wants an AR, but okay. Yeah. Two of the sweatiest cards I've ever played. I've played a lot of scrub Trials & it wasn't that. It was final boss after final boss.

We left the 2nd card at 4 wins, 1 loss all boons used, because, man. It's after 2am here.

If anyone wants to help LT get to 7 wins later this weekend so he can get his Doctrine that'd be awesome.

Went to LFG for CM Oryx:

Found a post with a 319 guy the second he posted it
"Looking for 1 more. Preferably a Titan."

I say I'm a titan.
He replies: "What light?"
I said "316"

30 seconds later.... "Sorry, filled up".

By what, someone 317 or higher?
Lame.

Wish I can just sleep instead like i was going to, until my gf got called into work.

LTWood12

Thanks, man. So close to my first non-carry Mercury!

Did two cards with LT & HayBro to try and get him his AR. No idea why he wants an AR, but okay. Yeah. Two of the sweatiest cards I've ever played. I've played a lot of scrub Trials & it wasn't that. It was final boss after final boss.

We left the 2nd card at 4 wins, 1 loss all boons used, because, man. It's after 2am here.

If anyone wants to help LT get to 7 wins later this weekend so he can get his Doctrine that'd be awesome.

I just really love the bullet hoses and Doctrine is top-tier spray. Thanks for trying. I was awful tonight.

Edit: they really need to take the fucking artifacts out of the gold package loot table. Jesus Christ I get one every week.

Iceman829

Went to LFG for CM Oryx:

Found a post with a 319 guy the second he posted it
"Looking for 1 more. Preferably a Titan."

I say I'm a titan.
He replies: "What light?"
I said "316"

30 seconds later.... "Sorry, filled up".

By what, someone 317 or higher?
Lame.

Wish I can just sleep instead like i was going to, until my gf got called into work.

If you can't find a group give me a shout. We are probably going to do another oryx Sunday or Monday night to make up for one of our guys that couldn't make our runs.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Because of lag even though you win a one on one fight with someone, they lag enough to get in a kill on you too. BS.

SheHateMe

Thinking about doing something stupid for a Hung Jury.

Dropping 240 Motes of Light for 3 ranks in DO for it.

Eh, we'll see.

Was away for a while...

Thread: Destiny |OT♦38| The 0.04% of the 4%

kbtV8zN.gif

In a couple of hours hope I'll run Oryx CM. :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL. Final boss we came back from 0-4.

Morons going into every stream spoiling star wars. Had to ban someone.

I burst out laughing when this happened last night.

We still haven't made it to mercury since TTK. Same team from trials day one but we always, without fail get screwed out of it. Red bars were everywhere last night, especially when the opposing team is down like 3-0 then you magically can't hit anyone and marvel as the appear behind you after emptying two last words into them. Then you get the one or two people doing nothing while their hired pro team mates do the heavy lifting. Back to the grind I guess.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
314 ARMA from Silver package!

Good runs guys. Good stuff to Driz for helping out Grave. Grave is a PVP pro now according to his stats.

rtrt.gif

5HoHzz7.png

314 ARMA from Silver package!

Good runs guys. Good stuff to Driz for helping out Grave. Grave is a PVP pro now according to his stats.]

This comeback was incredible!
Thanks again Grave-Drizz and Kadey, superb games!

Oooohh baby that was such good stuff. Gonna go back and watch the saved video just to relive the hype, makes all the other BS worthwhile when you get moments that good. Great job to both of you!

Grave's Titan and Hunter have now made their maiden Mercury voyage. Hooray! Plus he jumped 4+ light up to 304.5 which was huge. Don't even need to get carried through a HM KF now. Probably don't have time for a full raid, but if people have a spot for HM Oryx CM I can totally be the runner at 304. We #team1sttried it Tuesday with Grave's 306 Hunter.

poor team T_T. y'all should stream more. had fun watching :)

That was so good.

Nice, cool to see a couple folks caught that run! Those are the games that make me love Trials like I do. Apologies for raging out too much if I did, lol.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
SRL ist fun, I just hope for more tracks.

And an actual league system.

Toki767

A 320 helmet is never going to drop from SRL for me. Still would rather do this than only having 1 shot at Oryx every week though.

maomaoIYP

A 320 helmet is never going to drop from SRL for me. Still would rather do this than only having 1 shot at Oryx every week though.
I feel you man. At this rate I'm gonna be like the Gaffer who made it to rank 6 before his first 320. I do get a crapload of 315s though.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I miss this game :( Stopped playing for a good month, might come back

Black Ops is fun and all but just not the same

Top Bottom