• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

I need my cat emblem.
Also Bungie is fuckin on point for the most part for armor in this dlc. On. Fucking. Point.
RoI-Titan-2.jpg

Due to work scheduling issues. I wouldn't mind someone running my account.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lovely OT. Fitting for the greatest.

This was most likely my last match ever with Driz in trials. Also with Val. It was like 4 am my time and there wasn't anyone else around. I think Gaz was in the party chatting with them and Dan just left to play Life is strange. Val's reaction throughout the whole thing was keeping me up and then finally the last round/kill before Mercury. It seems Driz and I shared the same mentality when it came to sleeping time or whatever. I always stayed up super late and he always seems to be on when I'm on, etc. He's one of the few to regularly come into my stream and just talk whatever.

Anyway video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZgBy7904c&feature=youtu.be

I don't know about anybody else but I plan, at least currently to see this franchise through to the end. I won't ever forget Driz. No matter what successes and failures we have from now going forward, Driz will always be remembered.

As usual train later tonight.

I also want to remind everyone who is helping to try not to be overwhelmed with the list. Let's remember to have fun.

Just like previous lists, there's only so much we could do and we will definitely try our best.

Dave_6

I need my cat emblem.
Also Bungie is fuckin on point for the most part for armor in this dlc. On. Fucking. Point.
RoI-Titan-2.jpg

Agreed, that helmet looks especially badass. Kinda looks like Kurse from Thor.

I also want to remind everyone who is helping to try not to be overwhelmed with the list. Let's remember to have fun.

Just like previous lists, there's only so much we could do and we will definitely try our best.

Yeah totally! Please don't any helpers get stressed about it - everyone appreciates you even offering and totally understands, whatever happens.

TyrantII

I need my cat emblem.
RoI-Titan-2.jpg

I always loved the IB armor, so especially stoked were getting more. That said, I miss my Queen. I hope there's some foreshadowing about her whereabouts.

SheHateMe

Listen, win, lose or draw, you're awesome for doing this.

So on behalf of everyone else (yes, I've chosen to speak for you all, don't like it, grab an Icarus perk and shoot me) THANK YOU.

phen0m24

@ X or Cha, my son Josh asked if he could run with you for a kitty kat. I know he could kick it with you guys, but if the list is too long it's not an issue.

He's SunfirePrime and on either console

@ X or Cha, my son Josh asked if he could run with you for a kitty kat. I know he could kick it with you guys, but if the list is too long it's not an issue.

Just realized you're on the Xbox as well. Hit me up whenever.

I always loved the IB armor, so especially stoked were getting more. That said, I miss my Queen. I hope there's some foreshadowing about her whereabouts.
The Aftermath grimoire card from one of the April update ghosts hints a teeny tiny bit about her, if you haven't read that one yet.

Edit: at least, in my interpretation of the card.

Damn, that OP. Just read Zoba's post too, and I'm so overcome with emotion.

It's plain to see the impact that Drizzay has in this community, and we are all at a loss now that he's gone.

todd360

I don't know about anybody else but I plan, at least currently to see this franchise through to the end.

I'm in for the 10 year plan or whatever too. I have to make sure I live long enough to see the last raid and the end of One Piece. I'd also like to go on a date with a nice girl at some point.

Hey Mix, I have a character on XBL but I haven't touched it in forever. My 12 year old plays on XBL and has run with many of these superheroes

I know kids aren't always the most patient lot, but I also have a young Destiny player, and maybe they could hook up. Or if he ever needs some help I'm more than down!

phen0m24

I know kids aren't always the most patient lot, but I also have a young Destiny player, and maybe they could hook up. Or if he ever needs some help I'm more than down!

My son has a gaggle of cousins and friends on XBL so yeah, if your kiddo is ok with ~12 year olds.... :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I don't know if I could come back to Destiny, might just call it quits
Start fresh for the sequel

Don't even want to start up the game
Miss my Drizzay.

Rise of Iron was a maybe, but the passing makes it tougher to buy and play

Ok the warlock armor is pretty beast. I didn't expect it to come close to the titan set.
Like I said they actually did very well with the armor designs this time around. Not sure why people don't like the raid armor tho. Looks slick. The cloak, could be better tho. Maybe wider?
RoI-Raid-Gear-Female.jpg

At least it's not hive armor.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
newb raid still a go?
It is... Without me. AT&T has seen fit to fuck me over twice in the same week! Trying to figure out who is available to fill out the party now. But we're gonna make it happen.

Thx to gutz and neoak for stepping up to potentially lead.

Xplicit, could you add me to the (xbox) virgin list? Cheers.

Definitely will add!

Did you see my post / PM?

Yeah I use got it. Sounds good!

I'll add yall above to the list in a few minutes.

It is... Without me. AT&T has seen fit to fuck me over twice in the same week! Trying to figure out who is available to fill out the party now. But we're gonna make it happen.

Thx to gutz and neoak for stepping up to potentially lead.

Man I know the feeling. Comcast has been being lame all month!

darthbob

Like I said they actually did very well with the armor designs this time around. Not sure why people don't like the raid armor tho. Looks slick. The cloak, could be better tho. Maybe wider?
RoI-Raid-Gear-Female.jpg

At least it's not hive armor.

that cloak better have an ornament that lights it the hell up

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
This is the roster as it stands I believe

Japanmanx3
blacksalad_
EL_CriKiX_787
Pandora012
ObsceneHaze
NeoAk

Everyone join on ObsceneHaze, I think Neo was actually on that account at the moment

Top Bottom