• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Dez_

Good run everyone. Thanks for letting me join, Hawkian. Been a while since I raided. Still a lot of fun to run. Hit 399 today. Almost at max light.

Anyone mind having me for a Nightfall? Would be the first I've done in over a year so can't promise to be that good but want to get it done before the event ends/get this bounty done. Am light 384.

PSN: tehSlacker

Edit: derp

Anyone mind having me for a Nightfall? Would be the first I've done in over a year so can't promise to be that good but want to get it done before the event ends/get this bounty done. Am light 184.

PSN: tehSlacker

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Nightfall minimum is in the mid 300s

LTWood12

AL7hmvq.jpg

https://youtu.be/JPOSGVUYgVQ

So... I just played a PvP match and I got my best K/D ratio yet! 1.0! I finally wasn't the worst player in the match!

Also, something happened... I ended up getting lots of stuff. Got several Suros guns, and uncommon armor. Also got my first shader, emblem, and emote! Wtf... Was this a glitch?

My prize for the PvP match was some leg armor.

P.s.
Love the way my character looks right now after the shader!

Edit:
Never mind.. My 4 year old was playing on the Tower and bought a bunch of stuff! Can I sell the stuff?

Finished taken king, but now I need 280 light to start rise of iron, any content aside from raids that I should be doing to raise my light quickly?

Congrats Woods!

Additional Item:

Are there 5 souls out there looking to do some SRL boosting? Its the last weekend for SRL so who still needs S-Class? Or conversely, are there 5 souls willing to help me get 1 first place win on Mars so I can finish the original SRL book?

Thanks!

Finished taken king, but now I need 280 light to start rise of iron, any content aside from raids that I should be doing to raise my light quickly?

Taken King strikes should help. Alternatively, you could do PVP and SRL is probably the easiest way to do it. Roughly 5m long matches that roll LL appropriate gear (or at least its supposed to, I hate getting 365 light blue items when I am 397).

My 4 year old was playing on the Tower and bought a bunch of stuff! Can I sell the stuff?

Be careful with your young kid(s) having access to your account. You don't want them to accidentally delete your favorite guns or armor, or worse, delete your character.

It has happened before and Bungie won't be able to do anything about it..

Congrats Woods!

Additional Item:

Are there 5 souls out there looking to do some SRL boosting? Its the last weekend for SRL so who still needs S-Class? Or conversely, are there 5 souls willing to help me get 1 first place win on Mars so I can finish the original SRL book?

Thanks!

When did you want to do this? I can join and probably ji66a too...so you'll have 3 at least.

Taken King strikes should help. Alternatively, you could do PVP and SRL is probably the easiest way to do it. Roughly 5m long matches that roll LL appropriate gear (or at least its supposed to, I hate getting 365 light blue items when I am 397).

Thanks, I stopped doing SRL when I got the midas colour, which is all I wanted, but I was planning on going back to it to get the A and S licenses, guess I'll do that next.

HigXx

Still no 3 of Coins from Xur but hes selling ROI Exotic Helm engrams so finally managed to get Astrocyte Verse and complete my exotic collection

CLBridges

Still no 3 of Coins from Xur but hes selling ROI Exotic Helm engrams so finally managed to get Astrocyte Verse and complete my exotic collection

Dang, was gonna sign on on and buy some 3oC's before work, oh well. Gonna be an exoticless new years weekend. Hope they fix it soon.

Ambitious

That's the only one I'm missing. Well, apart from the exotic class items. But I'm not gonna level all three factions to 25 three times. Screw that.

That's the only one I'm missing. Well, apart from the exotic class items. But I'm not gonna level all three factions to 25 three times. Screw that.
Its easy now to level your factions. I did all 3 on all 3 toons (yes, i know, i should get a life....).
Do strikes, pop a booster, you going to rank up pretty quick. NM get the chroma package for the space ferrari if you don't have it yet.

Deku Tree

Haven't been playing much lately but I noticed Xur doesn't have 3oC anymore. How can I get them now?

It is a bug that was introduced in the last patch when they allowed Xur to sell 10 heavy synth packs. Since it doesn't have to do with MTs or giving the player a progression advantage then they will fix it whenever they get around to it, no rush.

lunlunqq

I helped jimmy the day before yesterday with his NF and he got an IB on his first NF try. I helped woods last night and sure he got his IB. Now it's pretty clear that while I haven't got mine and probably never will, my help can boost other people's chance in getting the IB. So whoever wants the IB, my luck boosting service is now open for reservations.

WeTeHa

I helped jimmy the day before yesterday with his NF and he got an IB on his first NF try. I helped woods last night and sure he got his IB. Now it's pretty clear that while I haven't got mine and probably never will, my help can boost other people's chance in getting the IB. So whoever wants the IB, my luck boosting service is now open for reservations.

tuesday at reset please.

Time to wake up and try again. Anyone mind helping with a nightfall? I'm light 385. Been a long time since I've done them. How hard are they now? Last time I did one it was when Taken King came out and it was easier.

Also when does the Dawning event end? Main reason why I'm trying is to get the book entry/bounty for chance at icebreaker.

psn: tehSlacker

edit: Still looking. Doing some normal Strike playlist to try to get more light.

Woorloog

Banned
Played Supremacy yesterday. Never thought it would be so much fun. Though i reckon i need to limit PVPing to small amounts at once.

Also, sorry CrudeDiatribe, didn't notice your message yesterday... err, last night (from my point of view). Either Xbox One doesn't have pop-up notifications or i have disabled them, i don't check the dashboard for stuff often.
I'll be available today and tomorrow. Probably will spend New Year playing Destiny.

Lmao this is how bad things have got, sweats are starting to play private matches at a lower light level but with 400 primaries to change the meta :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I am 392 light and just had the three exotic helmet engrams I bought from Xur all turn in to 391 helmets.
If I include the two special weapon exotics that decoded in to 391 4th Horseman yesterday that makes 5 freakin exotics in a row that have not helped me move up at all.

This game hates me

I'll be available today and tomorrow. Probably will spend New Year playing Destiny.

Will be on tomorrow, I think.

Lmao this is how bad things have got, sweats are starting to play private matches at a lower light level but with 400 primaries to change the meta :D

Did Bungie change how LL matters in PvP? Because the last time Bungie explained it was just scaled based on the difference in average light levels between the damage dealer and recipient.

I am 392 light and just had the three exotic helmet engrams I bought from Xur all turn in to 391 helmets.
If I include the two special weapon exotics that decoded in to 391 4th Horseman yesterday that makes 5 freakin exotics in a row that have not helped me move up at all.

This game hates me
aw man...I thought getting to 400 would be a lot easier with Raids and higher level strikes...

It's slow just getting out of the 370's lol...hopefully it isn't that much longer to 400, gonna ask a GAFFER to take me on my first Nightfall tonight.

Number45

I had the shittiest luck with exotics as I was edging closer to 400 - all decrypting either at my LL or -1. PvP ended up being by far the best way of progressing, with some AF for the ghost/artefact.

Top Bottom