• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

What's the size limit on the clans this time around?

Anyway for a new page...

PSN: plbelanger

if someone can add me. I was in the D1 clan/group whatever it was called.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Size is 100 members
Each person can take 3 spots out of 100 as system counts as member, not bungie ID.

Therefore if you have XBL, PSN and B.net in the same clan, you just took 3 spots out of a 100.

Oh also you need to play with clan members to gain full benefits.

Lul+wut_887026_3325905.gif

Keep posting clans and I'll make sure they get into the OT for Destiny 2. I think that's the best way. Just list the clans and let people pick which clan is right for them.

Cornbread78

App'd! PSN Tigerheli

Keep posting clans and I'll make sure they get into the OT for Destiny 2. I think that's the best way. Just list the clans and let people pick which clan is right for them.

There's no join button on any of the pages I've looked at. Search also doesn't work in the app. Lame.

The app and website are all messed up right now. I'm getting a few of the requests, but it's only let me accept 1 so far. It's also not letting me send out new requests.

Hopefully, maintenece is done tomm. so I can keep approving them

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Haha we are going to have 10+ DGAF clans, and I imagine we will all cross-raid with everyone. I wouldn't worry too much about joining any particular clan.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Haha we are going to have 10+ DGAF clans, and I imagine we will all cross-raid with everyone. I wouldn't worry too much about joining any particular clan.
Definitely DO NOT worry about this, I hope it isn't stressing anyone out.

I would be stunned if it is not markedly easy (in DGAF-perspective terms) to get full clan rewards every "season" or however it works. Bungie has to bear in mind there will be people out there with clans that never break 10 members but still want in on the goodies.

Totally agreed.

Hopefully this "Seasonal" approach is kind of like Diablo 3 where everyone, casual and diehard alike, can complete all the rewards, it's more of a question of how quickly.

Dalek

Have they stated anything about Emotes for D2? Will they be available from drops like NF or are they only going to be available from cosmetic DLC?

Top Bottom