• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

rNilla

That's what she said.
KJGnLkJ.jpg

New post for new page, even if it's a lost cause. 31 hunter looking to run VoG or Crota for the first time. Any takers?

PSN is Tragicomedy.

Kalamari

I think I did that on my sparrow today. I was riding over to the steppes from the mothyards and just as I go off the jump my sparrow blows up and I go red health. This sparrow is cheaper than a yugo.

Are there two Skolas first timers around that would want to do a run soonish? I've been neglecting him all weekend, but could probably do one run tonight.

I'm not ready. Gonna miss that little guy when he's gone ;_;

I really wish they have an option to toggle Dinklebot or Nolandroid voice, but I understand why they don't. Even Nolan's nickname is worse than Peter's.

chur

Are there two Skolas first timers around that would want to do a run soonish? I've been neglecting him all weekend, but could probably do one run tonight.

I'm not ready. Gonna miss that little guy when he's gone ;_;

I really wish they have an option to toggle Dinklebot or Nolandroid voice, but I understand why they don't. Even Nolan's nickname is worse than Peter's.
Meeeeee

Finished Skolas for the first time today. Only Moment of Triumph thing I needed. Was no joke, but once you understand the mechanics it's a simple fight.

I got the Elder Cipher, surprisingly. Picked Lord of Wolves. It should just auto complete with the update, correct?

chur

Ok cool. How long are you available for it? Gonna grab some food and wait for a second newbie.

Is there another first timer around?
As long as it takes. I was asking the thread earlier but no one replied. I solo'd it up until Skolas. I'm in the airlock right now.

I think I am done with Year 1.

all 3 characters are full equipped at 34 and 365 weapons, each has a different Raid shader of their own,
each pledges allegiance to own faction.

Reps are leveled to a near sliver. Marks full for each. Glimmer maxed.

that's that. See you on Tuesday for some Crucible

Anastasis

That is correct, on both counts. There is one target that you need the bounty to reach (the bounty opens up a special mission on the moon), everything else can be found in patrol or in a story mission (unless they fixed it, you need to run the HoW mission with the assassin guys three times to get the card.

Thanks!

Top Bottom