• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEVASTATION 2011 | Gaming tournament & convention | October 6-9

USD

Funny, Justin looked like he was going to take the match easily, but Mike Ross bringing it back.

USD

And Justin still clutches it out. Mike was doing really well with the air-to-airs in the later games, but Justin was punishing all those bad headbutts.

Dark Stalkers said:
damn stream monsters already found that mileena's fb

Fuuu!! I keep missin out on her!! where this at?!?

edit - UUUgfggghhhshdf;lahewf, thanx goes to the MK stream for this find, the only good thing to come out of there LOL. I'm not going to link directly to her facebook.... but >here's< all the info you need for copious faps.

sleepykyo

Fair enough. It's MK and the commentary team seems more interested in the stream chat and WCW than the matches playing out.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Is that M Bison dood dressed like Vega's alternate outfit?

I respect that.

SmokeMaxX

Fersis said:
Is that M Bison dood dressed like Vega's alternate outfit?

I respect that.
Yeah Jakob's favorite character is Vega. He only plays Bison because he feels like Vega (in SF4) is ass.

FindMyFarms said:
Fuuu!! I keep missin out on her!! where this at?!?

edit - UUUgfggghhhshdf;lahewf, thanx goes to the MK stream for this find, the only good thing to come out of there LOL. I'm not going to link directly to her facebook.... but >here's< all the info you need for copious faps.

Oh dear lord why did I skip going today

FindMyFarms said:
No, they are not banned. For reference in future video games, secret characters are almost never banned. The only time they are is when they're just stupid broken, like 1 hit kills, unblockables, etc. etc., but that hasn't happened in a capcom fighter since circa 2000. In general just blatantly broken characters.

Characters that DO get banned are console specific characters since you won't have a consistent roster lineup from one version of the game to another. Latest example is Yoda/Vader in xbox/ps3 version of SC4. Since majors are on typically one system, it would be unfair to users that only play on one to have a character dis/advantage.

So unless you hear anything otherwise, a character will 99% not be banned. Hope that helps.

Wasn't Hilde banned or was that players wanted her to be banned.

And the latest would be Kratos from MK9 then since he's not available in the 360 version.

Infinite Justice said:
Wasn't Hilde banned or was that players wanted her to be banned.

And the latest would be Kratos from MK9 then since he's not available in the 360 version.

You get the point. I don't know if hilde got banned or not, but if she did it's because the community felt she was a broken character, not because she's a secret character.

FindMyFarms said:
You get the point. I don't know if hilde got banned or not, but if she did it's because the community felt she was a broken character, not because she's a secret character.

For more on Hilde being banned go here

Wallach

Is anyone getting audio crackling on the DEVEVENT stream? The other streams are fine. Just seemed to start when MvC3 went live.

Top Bottom