• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
vGErx.png
Neogaf name: Inferno313
Battletag: Inferno313#1370
Region: North America
Class: Demon Hunter

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I can't believe how much better this game is on nightmare...

scy

oh boy, OT2 is close :D

does anyone know what the current fastest time to an OT2 is?

Dark Souls I think hit it before the US launch but it had a week or so with the JP one? MvC3 had URRRLEY on it's side but I still think that took until post-launch.

Raide

About 1/2 way through Act 2...well worth the wait Blizzard. Loving it to bits. Combat is awesome and its a great feeling to unlock a new Rune and start messing things up. MOAR!

Ainaurdur

I'm sure somebody already mentioned, but I know people were curious. The CE has individual keys for D2 and LoD. So you can share them with somebody else if you already own one or both of them.

Onemic

Only thing that's really bugging me is how you must be perpetually signed in to play the game. For dudes like me that rely on an unstable wireless connection it's a pain in the ass. I've been disconnected twice now in one hour alone.

zroid

Banned
I almost believed that we will go to OT2 before the game unlocks. Would have been awesome lol

haha. I think if the error messages had continued for a few hours more, we might have made it overnight. but then everyone started getting in and stopped spamming the thread

too bad

Ferny

Question for you guys...I completed everything up the Skel King earlier this morning and got the achievements and all that. I go to log in like 10 minutes ago and none of the achievements actually we're on my account at all anymore. Anyone have this issue?

Only thing that's really bugging me is how you must be perpetually signed in to play the game. For dudes like me that rely on an unstable wireless connection it's a pain in the ass. I've been disconnected twice now in one hour alone.
That really is unfortunate... do you lose progress when you get kicked?

I love UPS delivery times. Out for delivery at 8 AM? Less than a mile away?! Sweet!

Arrives at 6 PM.

lol pretty much
Wish i could just drive over there and pick it up

still showing "shipping soon" at amazon - ordered in december.

That's not a good sign if you got release date delivery..... it should have changed to shipped during the day yesterday, at the latest last night.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I was Googling some info on Diablo 3 stats and the first thing that came up was a story about Yoshi-chan. I need more Yoshi-chan, I need him now.

"Sad bastard...whatever happened to sitting down and enjoying something instead of rushing through it?"

"Sure he finished it fast, but did he enjoy it? probably not, rushed through it and didn't relish the moment..."

"even nickname indicate asian heritage "

Nice comments.

Other than the semi-racist comment, that story would get the same reaction here if it wasn't about Yoshichan.

Zeliard

I guess some major shit goes down to either bring back a Prime Evil or "lol surprise! You actually didn't shank either of the two lesser Evils this game!" Or a Lesser Lesser Evil (or Greater Lesser Evil? Kind-of-Prime Evil?)

Or Jesus. Shit, why not.

Aren't Baal, Mephisto and Diablo brothers? It begs a certain question. :p

Fixed1979

I think at least closed beta people got that. I have the ability to play like that, but I'm just gonna wait until my CE arrives. (Tested it last night and got to character creation screen momentarily.)

Really? So a guest pass gets me nothing if I was in closed beta? If that's the case then I'll remove my name from the list (which doesn't seem to be moving anyway).

injurai

Banned
I think at least closed beta people got that. I have the ability to play like that, but I'm just gonna wait until my CE arrives. (Tested it last night and got to character creation screen momentarily.)

WHAT?!?!? I COULD PLAY THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!
Nope. In all seriousness though, I thought it migh have been Halo 3 as the fastest topic, but that was around 16 days for 200 pages.

oh ;) thought you were talking about his normal clear.

Askani

battletaglistrhdsp.png

Neogaf name: Askani
Battletag: Askani#1892
Region: North America
Class: Demon Hunter

Didn't play last night, just did setup and character creation. Looking forward to getting together with my 2 friends in about 20 mins and beating some monster ass for multiple hours. Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom